Yesung shows Yuri/Sooyoung finds out/Kibum comes for a visit

What Happens When Super Generation Find AFF?

He took his phone out and went to Safari.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby. Uri jeoldae heeojiji malja. Oh my lady, lady, lady, lady, lady. Naege jeongmal neoreul saranghanda yeah~" Yesung sang as he typed "Asianfanfics.com" and searched yulsung.

He searched for a fanfic to read. "Shawty, shawty, shawty, shawty, shawty~" He clicked on one and started reading. He sighed as he read, mumbling, "They make it seem so easy to ask the girl of your dreams out."

"Who?" he heard someone ask and he jumped, surprised. "Y-yuri!!!" he exclaimed. "When did you get here?"

"Just now. Why? Are you hiding something from me?" Yuri asked. He quickly shook his head. She stared at him for a few seconds, then asked, "So who is this 'girl of your dreams'?"

"Ah... just... someone... a girl..." he stammered. "Well, obviously, it's a girl. You said 'girl of your dreams' sooo..." she said. "Can I trust you?" he asked. "Like, at keeping a secret?"

"Probably not but... you can give it a shot," she joked. "I'll tell you one thing... she's pretty," he whispered. "That's not funny, Jongwoon. I wanna know!" she said.

"Sorry, but, I don't want you to know," he said, thinking of how he can make her drop the subject. Then he thought...

"You know what a fanfic is?" he asked. She nodded and said, "Fiction stories made by fans?" He nodded and asked, "How did you know?"

"Jessica showed me. I don't know who people pair me up with. But it better be a cute guy," she said. "Do you think I'm cute?" he asked. She shrugged and said, "Well, you're weird."

"Well uhh... look at this," he said and showed her the phone. After reading, she stared at him. "Me and you? Really?" she asked. He nodded.

"That's why you asked?" she asked. He nodded. She didn't want to admit that she so TOTALLY thought he was cute sooooo...

"Well, you're not THAT cute, but I'll let it slide because it's you," she said. He smiled.

Meanwhile...

Ryeowook walked in. He stopped and stared in shock. All of his hyungs(and of course Kyuhyun) and SNSD was there. And it was CRAZY loud. "Came at the wrong time..." he mumbled.

"Aww... Ryeowook is here. Now, we have practice..." Kyuhyun whined. "Yeah it seems like that. Let's go," Leeteuk said. And for the first time, all of the guys whined and complained about practicing. But they had to practice anyways.

After dancing, they decided to take a break. And when Leeteuk announced that, everyone immediatly took something that had access to the internet. SNSD watched them practice, so they went to some of them to talk. The loudest was...

"You've still got some 'splainin to do, Choi Siwon!" Tiffany yelled. Siwon was very ashamed and looking down. Everyone laughed.

Ryeowook didn't know what to do, so he took out his phone and went to that website that Kyuhyun had told them about. He searched "soowook" and went to the fanfics.

"Hmm... why does it look so easy to ask her out?" he muttered as he read one. "Ask who out?" Sooyoung asked. "Oh, hi, Sooyoung..." he said. Then... "S-Sooyoung! Hi!"

"Hi. You already said 'hi' though... so who are you talking about?" she asked. "J-just someone..." he whispered. She got suspicious as he kept scrolling down his phone. She quickly grabbed his phone and held him back so he couldn't get it back.

"You're so weak, you know," she laughed. Then she read the fanfic. "Fans... pair... me and you... together?"

"Uhh... yeah...?" he mumbled.

"Awkward..." she whispered and gave him back the phone. She actually kind of liked the thought of them being together, not like she would admit that.

Meanwhile...

A man stood outside the building.

"I haven't been here for such a long time," he whispered. "I missed this place." He walked inside and passed a studio. He stopped when he heard Leeteuk's voice ask, "Should we practice again or...?"

"Hyung..." he whispered. Then he heard a group of boys say, "NO! Later!"

The man walked back and leaned on the door. It was still very loud. Even louder than before.

"It was never this loud before!" he said aloud. It became silent as they all turned. Their eyes widened.

"KIBUMMIE!!!" all the guys yelled and hugged him tightly. "C-can't breathe," Kibum choked. They all instantly let go. "Sorry..." they whispered. Kibum only smiled and said, "I missed you guys!" and hugged them.

All the girls smiled. "Hey, Kibum," they said. He smiled at them, "Hello, girls. I missed you all too."

Then they all got back to what they were doing. Yoona sat next to him and asked, "Do you know about 'Asianfanfics'?" To her surprise, he nodded. Then he explained.

"Leeteuk called me about it. I know who they pair me up with, even though I'm not in Super Junior anymore. They still care about me," he said.

"Well, you never really left, for the fans you know..." she said. He smiled and asked, "Do you want to know who they pair me up with?" She nodded.

"You," he said. "Oh... r-really?" she stammered. He nodded.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry, this isnt as long as the others. And it might not be very interesting either. But hey, at least I finally finished!