Chapter One

Guardian

"Suho!"

"Yixing, I told you. Stop calling me by my stage name. You should call me Hyung, I'm older than you remember?"

"And what i said to you? Stop calling me by my chinese name, just calling me Lay. And hey we're in the same year!"

"Whatever. Just forget it. What are you gonna say to me?"

"Wanna get out together?"

"What? Where?"

"I'm hungry"

"So? Just ask Kyungsoo to cook for you then"

"Please?"

"No"

"Hyung... Please??" Lay pouted.

"Whoaa why you suddenly calling me 'Hyung'??"

"Kim Joonmyun my hyung... Pleaseee??"

"Okay okay enough, we'll go out then"

 

***

 

"Kyungsoo, can I ask you a favor?" Kai said to kyungsoo who was sitting in the couch

"Sure, what can i do for you kai?" ask kyungsoo with his motherly voice

"You know I'm hungry... can you cook something for me? You know how teribble my cooking skill, so will you?"

"I got it. Sure, wait here jongin" Kyungsoo said as he get up to the kitchen. "Thank you Umma" teased Kai. "Your welcome my dancing machine son!" Kai chuckled while the older just rolled his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo doing this and that. All the cooking stuff (you know i cant cook sorry wkwk -author) He want to make a fried chicken for Jongin. He knows how much Kai love that dish. He knows that boy very well. Being his roomate make they know each other very well. They even have been close when they still a trainee. Kyungsoo just smiled while thinking all of this.

 

***

 

"Suho, can you speak something? You just keep silent all the way. Are you suddenly dumb? Oh no.." Lay suddenly being the stupid one.

"Stop that Yixing. Idiot"

"At least it makes you say something" Lay pouted.

Suho laugh while Lay looked at him doesnt know what so funny. "What??!" asked Lay. "You should looked at your face, It is so.." Suho doesnt continue his sentence but laugh make the younger more confused. "So what??"

"So cuteeeeeeee" Suho said as he pinched the younger's cheeks. Lay blushed. And Joonmyun noticed it. How can someone as him exist in this world? Suho thought.

 

"S-stop it" Lay said but the older doesnt make a move and still pinched his cheeks.

"Call me hyung or we'll continue this until your cheeks feel more painful"

"Cruel"

"I didnt hear that hyung word" Suho said still pinched the younger cheeks

"Okay I got it. Hyung! Stop it!"

"I cant hear that"

"Oh God! Please stop it, my CRUEL HYUNG!"

Suho release his hands from the younger's cheeks. Yixing his cheeks still can feel the pain causes by Suho's hands.

"Is it hurt that much?" asked Suho worried. Lay doesnt answer but just walk leaving Suho behind.

"Yixing! Ya! Wait!" Suho said and ran towards the younger boy. "Mianhae"

Lay keep silent. He even dont look at Suho. "Ya! I said I was sorry" Lay just look at Suho without any answer come out from his mouth. "Forgive me?" Suho beg. "Make me" Lay said with a grin in his face.

 

***

 

"Is this how you say sorry to me?" Lay asked Suho. Suho bring the younger boy to their favorite ice cream store near the park

“I know you well enough to know that ice cream can make your mood change drastically, Zhang Yixing”

“No, you dont”

“Yes, I do”

“No”

“Yes”

“Stop”

“No”

“Seriously”

"No"

"Can we just eat something and go home?" Suho said with rolled his eyes.

"Joonmyun, can I ask you something?"

Suho look at Lay, he knows when Lay has called him with his real name, it always related to the really serious thing. He doesnt dare to answer. Lay without waiting his hyung to answer he continued, "Why should Kyungsoo?"