The Never Ending Day

That Day

.

.

.

.

.

That Day

Chapter 05 ( Final )

.

.

.

Before Krystal could even say anything, Myungsoo had already ran too far for him to hear her. So she just decided to wait for Myungsoo's return.

Myungsoo was running in the rain and occasionally wiped his eyes, clearing them from the rain. He stopped at an intersection and looked around, desperately trying to find whatever he was looking for. He grunted in frustration and ran around the block a few more times. After several minutes, he was able to find what he was looking for.

It had been 10 minutes since Myungsoo left and he still have not returned. Krystal was a bit worried about what might of happened to him, but shook her thoughts away. It wasn't the time to think negative and only hoped that Myungsoo would be alright. After 5 more minutes, Krystal was able to see Myungsoo running towards her, holding something in his hand, but was not able to make out what it was.

Myungsoo had finally ran back into the shelter of the tree and grabbed his knees, panting. He looked up to Krystal and noticed her worried expression and he gave her a smile and handed the object which was being held in his hand, it was a blue umbrella.

"Here, take it" Myungsoo smiled.

“M-myungsoo, it wasn't necessary for you to go out like that just to get me an umbrella. I'm positive that Coco would've been fine no matter what time I got home." Krystal protested.

"Coco is waiting for you" he said calmly. then handed a can of coffee, "I also bought this, it can give some warmth into your body" he added.

"You seriously didn't have to do this." she said sadly.

"It's fine, I just wanted to do it," Myungsoo gave her another smile, but it didn't last, since he sneezed a couple of times. His upper body was practically frozen from all the rain and he shivered from the uncomfortable feeling.

Krystal noticed Myungsoo's condition and was saddened that it was because Myungsoo was now cold and would probably be sick since he gave her his jacket. She took her hand and touched Myungsoo's bare arm, but immediately pulled back when she found out how cold he was.

"Myungsoo! You're really cold!" she practically yelled, but with a sense of worry in her voice and started to take off Myungsoo's jacket, but it was pushed back onto her shoulders. She looked at him, who was the one who kept the jacket on her shoulders.

"I'm just fine Soojung, you don't have to worry so much" he gave her a reassuring smile, but sneezed a couple more times.

"Now, drink it" Krystal said as she gave back a can of coffee that given by Myungsoo a while ago.

Myungsoo shooked his head and stubbornly said "No. I'm fine"

Krystal sighed thinking that Myungsoo was look like her mirror. 'Nothing could change his mind, except-' krystal stopped her thought after got an idea.

She opened that drink, took a little sip then looked at Myungsoo. "I've drink it before, now I want you to drink it" she said as she handed that can.

Myungsoo looked at Krystal. By just looked in her eyes he could see some worried expression in her eyes. Finally he gave up and sip that coffee. 'It's -warmth' he thought.

"How do you feel?" Krystal asked.

"Thanks. It feels great" he answered with a smile but he sneezed again. "Don't worry Soojung, I'm fine"

Knowing that Myungsoo would refuse if she give back his jacket, Krystal did what she could only think of getting Myungsoo warm. She brought him in a sudden embrace and rubbed his back, while placing her head on his shoulders so that he was unable to see her red face from embarrassment.

Myungsoo was shocked by Krystal' bold actions. It would be bad if someone caught them like this. But He couldn't help himself but returned her embrace, keeping them both warm.

After a few moments, Myungsoo was finally warm and they broke the embrace. Each quickly facing the other way in attempt of hiding their now red faces, once Myungsoo calmed himself down, he picked up his groceries and started to walk back to his dorm. But before he was able to step out of the tree's shelter, his arm was pulled back.

He looked behind him and saw that it was Krystal, who had her hand on his arm and holding the umbrella while having her bag swung onto her arm and his camera around her neck.

"Umm…" Krystal said with a nervous smile, "why don't I walk you home since you don't have an umbrella?"

"Ehh?" Myungsoo was once again shocked, but thought for a while. "How about, I walk you home since it's already late and even if you walk me home, you would have to walk to your dorm by yourself and at this kind of time, it isn't safe." Myungsoo sure was quick on thinking on how to counter Krystal's suggestion.

Krystal just sighed in defeat while letting Myungsoo take the umbrella off her hand. He held it so that it was only covering her. Krystal pouted from his actions and decided to move closer to Myungsoo, forcing him to shade himself from the rain too.

They then walked off towards Krystal' dorm which turned out to be an hotel which was only a couple of blocks away from Myungsoo's.

Once they reached Krystal' hotel, they walked to a quiet place. Because their fans would be crazy if sees them together like that. Krystal was thinking of asking Myungsoo something, but was nervous to do so. Swallowing all her thoughts of doubt, she just blurted it out. But Myungsoo cut her word.

“Well, I guess I should get back to my dorm, my leader will be mad at me if I late” he said with a smile.

“I see. Thanks for today” that was all she could say. “Err- can I have your number ?" she paused "it’s just I want to make sure you were save” she added.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded “Sure, why not ?” he gave her his phone number and took out his cell phone from his right pocket. “now try to call me” and with that, they exchanged their phone number.

After that, Krystal gave back his groceries and strapped his camera around his neck. She bid goodbye to him. “Be careful, after you arrive, don’t forget to text me, okay ?”

“Okay,"

Krystal ran to entered the hotel. But before she could reach that place she heard Myungsoo shouted,

"Hope to see you again... soojungie” He smiled before turned around to left that places.

She stopped her pace. Her heart beat faster and eyes wider in shocked when Myungsoo called her by pet name. It’s felt new in her ear. Weird. The warmth feeling spread through her body. Krystal turned to look at him, just stood there, watching Myungsoo’s figure until dissapeared.

She felt the rain on her skin. Krystal reached out her hand. Opened her palm. she could see a drop of water on he palm. 'Why did the rain feels so warm' a smile was draw her beautiful face.

Krystal realized just being with him, even under the cold rain. She could feels a warmth and form a never ending smile.

“See you again... Kim Myungsoo

.

.

.

.

.

Fin

kimmyungsoojung © 2012

.

.

.

a/n :
Thank you so much for always reading this story^^ for the review, subscribe, and also the comment.

Always support infinite fx! and of  course don't forget about myungstal ! See You! (^o^)/