Unintentional Encounters

That Day

.

.

.

.

.

That Day

Chapter 01

.

.

.

Twenty year old Kim Myungsoo was sitting on a bench in the park, happily eating his hotdog for he was on his short lunch break. His brown hair danced with the wind and his deep brown eyes was focused on the clear blue sky. He had a camera which was strapped around his neck and he fiddled with it with his one free hand.

After finishing his hotdog, he cleaned his mouth with a tissue and then crumpled it into a ball, throwing it into the trash can nearby. He sighed, knowing that his lunch break will be over soon and he would have to go back to his dorm. He was sure that they promised to meet him at this park but his friends has not arrived yet. Myungsoo got up from the bench and started walking around the large park. He was glad wearing glasses and a cap because nobody wouldn’t recognize him.

Yes. Myungsoo was a member of an idol group from south korean INFINITE and today is the first day he was in Japan for their concert four days later. His hobby was to take pictures so he brought a camera where ever he went.

The park was simply breath-taking, flowers were planted almost everywhere and it was nicely shaded by large numbers of trees. The only sunlight which can shine onto the park was in the middle, where a beautiful fountain was built. The sun made the water in the fountain sparkle like stars.

He wandered around the park, taking in the beautiful scenery. He then looked at his watch and frowned, his friends already twenty minutes late and he knew he would have to back soon.

He grabbed onto the camera and stood at a fair distance from the fountain. He adjusted the lens slightly, making it focus more and zoomed out in order to be able to get a picture of the whole fountain. After being satisfied with his adjustments, he pressed the button and his camera made a small Click noise.

After about half an hour of taking different pictures of the park, he looked at his watch again and was a bit frustrated of the fact that his friends still hasn't arrived yet.

Being impatient and frustrated, Myungsoo grabbed his cell phone and dialled his best friend, Sungyeol’s number. After a few rings, he only got the answering machine and hearing Sungyeol voice got his left eye twitching.

Myungsoo tried calling Sunggyu's cell phone, but it didn't ring, knowing that Sunggyu's cell phone was turned off. Myungsoo once again disappointed by his leader's actions, decided to continue taking pictures around the area. Since he did not know what exactly happened to their friends, he took pictures of anything if he could. He took tons of shots of the fountain and the plants surrounding the whole place. He took pictures of couples, passing civilians, teenagers skateboarding around, heck, he even climbed the nearest hill to take some shots of the entire park and sometimes with the city in the background.

While he took some picture, his cell phone began ring. He stopped his action and reached his phone in his pocket to answered the call.

“Yoboseo ?” said Myungsoo.

“Kim Myungsoo, it’s me sunggyu” answered Sunggyu.

“Hyung! I’ve been waiting in the park for so long! Where are you!” Myungsoo shouted after hearing that voice.

“I’m sorry, my phone was runned out battery so I’m borrowing our manager cell phone now” was all Sunggyu could say. “Oh, I almost forgot! our boss had called me a while ago, he said that training started tomorrow and today we could have some free time”

Myungsoo was extremly happy to hear that news. Some fun activity popped in his mind. “Woah! thank you for the news hyung!” he said excited.

Sunggyu giggled “Okay okay! don’t forget to go back to the dorm before midnight”

“Ne! see you hyung” said myungsoo before ended the call.

Myungsoo resumed his activity and still wandered around the park. After about an hour, Myungsoo checked his camera and discovered that he only had two more slots in his external memory. Thinking about how to use his last couple of slots wisely, he sat at the same bench he was before and wondered about what he should do.

'Let's see, I got shots of my self, the fountain, trees, flowers, couples, birds, fountain with trees, bikers, civilians, teenagers, the entire scenery, families…Wait! Families! How can I forget that?' Myungsoo thought and hit himself in the head for forgetting one of the easiest yet effective shots to take.

Myungsoo stood up, camera in hand and walked around the park looking for a good family with parents and their children. It wasn't hard to find any since there were so many that were walking together around the park.

He spotted a nice looking family that were admiring the beautiful fountain as the sun made the water sparkle around them. Myungsoo smiled and approached the family.

'Wow! this will be my beatiful collection from Japan' though Myungsoo and started to press the button.

Myungsoo was unaware that a familiar girl with long wavy hair was passing through and was focused on the great scene of the fountain that she did not know that she was walking between people who were taking a picture.

"Ok, 1, 2, 3!" Myungsoo said to himself and immediately pressed the button. Unfortunately, the girl had walked right between the camera and the family as soon as Myungsoo took the picture.

He was a bit shocked to saw that familiar girl, ‘it’s Krystal Jung !” he thought.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" she said as she bowed her head for apology and started quickly walk away from him. She didn’t recognize him.

Before Myungsoo could tell her that it was alright, the girl had already vanished through the crowded street. Sighing in disbelief, he finally took the last picture.

.

.

.

.

.


To Be Continue

kimmyungsoojung © 2012

.

.

.

a/n : Well, this story keep popped in my mind when I'm thinking about the other fic. It's refereshing to imagine myungstal together :D Haha

Hope you guys like my new story and read this story till the end. Thank you so much for reading, hehe....Don't forget to review, liking and leave comment :)

I

I

I

V