A Proper Encounter

That Day

.

.

.

.

.

That Day

Chapter 02

.

.

.

After enjoyed walked in japan freely, he decided to back to his dorm. On the way, he tried to look for the certain familiar girl that he came across earlier that afternoon. All Myungsoo was able to remember was her long wavy hair and her sweet voice.

Shaking it off, Myungsoo decided to try and contact Sungyeol. Taking his cell phone, he dialled his best friend's cell phone, but only to find it turned off once again. Sighing to the fact that he hasn't talked to anyone all day except with his leader, he just silently walked to his dorm.

As he reached to his door, Myungsoo found himself fiddling with his keys. A certain long wavy haired girl came across his mind. Frustrated by his stupidity, he hit himself on the head a few times.

'Come on Kim Myungsoo, get a hold on yourself. She was just an- nothing else, she isn't special. But…long wavy hair, that is special it is not?' Myungsoo thought and couldn't help but grin at the thought of this.

He finally unlocked his dorm door and entered inside. He called if somebody was there but nobody was there. So Myungsoo entered his room and fell down onto his bed with exhaustion, his arms were aching a bit and his feet felt numb. His free time today was a bit straining to his body, but still enjoyed it.

Myungsoo took in the peacefulness of his dorm and checked his camera while still lying on the bed. He smiled when looking at that pictures and the one where the long wavy haired girl was caught in between. But he just ignored that picture and press the next button.

After looking some pictures, he decided to move it in his laptop. Myungsoo caught himself looking back at a picture with the girl in it. Not knowing why, he had an urge to copy it in his cell phone.

'Wait a minute, what am I doing? Why am I move it anyways? If somebody sees this picture, they will be thinking I’m a stalker... Arghh I'm stupid!' Myungsoo thought when that picture succed sent into his cell phone.

He smacked his forehead for doing stupid thing.

Myungsoo looked deeper into the picture and saw the girl that accidentally got in the way of the picture. Myungsoo saw that the girl had great eyes which showed an expression of shock and there planted on her face was a small grin, probably about half way of turning to a complete shocked expression. Myungsoo chuckled at the girl for her mistake wondering why she didn't see him taking the picture. The water from the fountain in the background sparkled around her face. Myungsoo had to admit that she was definitely cute, no she was beautiful, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen actually.

Myungsoo then focused his attention on her clothes and saw that she was wearing a nice dress while holding a cell phone.

Myungsoo sighed as he was fatigued and his excitement was away from him. He then noticed that he was extremely hungry when his stomach growled very loudly, loud enough. 'Oh yeah, I haven't ate anything since that hotdog, better start making something to eat.'

Myungsoo just laughed nervously and headed towards the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and was shocked for what he just saw, nothing. Their fridge was completely empty and here he was, about to starve to death.

He decided to head out for a bite to eat while making a stop at the convenient store. Before he headed out, he strapped his camera around his neck once again and carried a few extra memories. Myungsoo never leaves without his camera in hand since he knows that beautiful moment can happen at any time.

Myungsoo had to learn this the hard way when during his day off, he was just sitting at the bench until his thoughts were disturbed by some beautiful scenery or good moment passed by him. And Myungsoo didn't had his camera at hand, leaving him with no pictures to take. Myungsoo was not going to make the same regret ever again, he just has to remember to carry a few extra memories from time to time.

As soon as Myungsoo stepped out onto the streets, he noticed that the air was slightly warmer, most likely because it was going to rain. He looked up at the sky and could only make out some grey clouds since it was already night time. Myungsoo increased his pace since he did not want to get his camera wet which would easily destroy it.

Before he knew it, there was a loud crack of thunder which startled him. He looked up to the sky and felt a small drop of water land right onto his eye. He flinched and rubbed the eye which was caught off guard until he was comfortable again. He forgot to brought his cap. And now people would easily recognize him.

Not knowing where to go, Myungsoo started running down the street in front of him and was forced to enter a small restaurant when it started to rain heavily. He looked down onto his camera and sighed in relief, it was untouched by the rain and was completely dry.

Myungsoo then looked at the restaurant he was standing in and realized that he never came here before. He noticed that the walls were painted in a deep orange which was heart warming to the customers. Myungsoo noticed that some type of jazz music was playing in the background and found that this specific restaurant seemed quite nice.

Being drawn to the soothing environment, Myungsoo ordered a table for himself and a waitress directed him to one. Once seated, he was given a menu and glanced through it and for the first time, realized that the name of the restaurant he was in was called Starlight Café.

Myungsoo didn't seem to mind that he wasn't going to have a full forced dinner since he was used to it and because the meals in the menu seems more than satisfactory for his hunger. Once Myungsoo finally decided on what to eat, he placed the menu on the table and waited for a waiter or waitress to come take his order.

While waiting for his order to be taken, Myungsoo fixed his gaze to the window where the rain was streaming down on it. He was thinking about what he was going to do tomorrow. He sighed since he was not able to think of anything, except training and decided to think of something when tomorrow comes.

Myungsoo's train of thought was broken by a sudden image, not able to clearly saw the person. Myungsoo stared was only able to see a familiar person sitting alone at the next seat, his eyes was still a bit blurry from spacing out while looking at the window. He quickly rubbed his eyes to keep them in focus and turned to the person and was quite shocked to see who it was.

It was the girl from the park. Krystal Jung !

.

.

.

.

.


To Be Continue

kimmyungsoojung © 2012

.

.

.


a/n : Here they are! Chapter 2!

Well, Hope you guys like this new chapter and read this story till the end. Thank you so much for reading :D

Don't forget to review, liking and leave comment :)

I

I

I

V