She's Again

That Day

.

.

.

.

.

That Day

Chapter 03

.

.

.

Myungsoo was stunned at her appearance, her long, wavy hair hung down to her chest, her crystal black eyes were just sparkling in the light above them and she was…beautiful.

When realized that being watched that figure immediately turned her head to faced Myungsoo. The girl was shocked to saw him. She then bowed in respect “Anyeonghaseo” she said while smiled.

Myungsoo snapped out of his trance and didn't realize that he whispered the last word quiet loud. Desperate on getting out of this, he nervously stood, and bowed to her. His actions caused the girl to let out a slight giggle, Myungsoo couldn't help but drop his head in embarrassment.

He sighed, thinking about how stupid he was and how he looked in front of the other customers if any of them saw him.

Myungsoo shook off the idea after a few minutes and returned his gaze to the glass window, where it was still raining heavily. He sighed then carefully glanced at Krystal who was busy eating her food.

After a few minutes, The waitres had returned with the sandwich and soup which Myungsoo ordered, they set them on the table and Myungsoo said his thanks. Myungsoo started eating away once the waitres had walked away, he was very surprised by how good the food tasted which caused him to eat faster. After around a few more minutes, Myungsoo was finished and most importantly, his stomach was satisfied.

Myungsoo closed his eyes for a second to relax since the environment was so peaceful, he was able to hear the other customers talking about and the jazz music being played in the background. Suddenly, he heard footsteps and it caused him to slowly open his eyes. His eyes met the girl, who was sitting next to him a while ago. Left her seat.

Myungsoo could only looked at her back “Why did I keep looking at her ?” he mumbled to himself. He sighed then put some money onto the small black tray and relaxed for a few more minutes before left.

Myungsoo picked up his camera, he headed towards the door and noticed that the rain had finally stopped. He headed towards the nearest convenient store to get some food to fill up his fridge.

He found one a couple blocks away from the café and quickly bought the necessary food. When reached a box of cereal, he saw a hand touched that box. He then turned to faced that person. And again... it’s her.

Krystal Jung.

Myungsoo jumped in surprised and couldn’t say anything because she was right next to him. He could feel the warmth of her right arm touched his left. All he could do just admired her beautifuly look from side without a blink. It was gave some strange sensation in his heart.

Until the girl finally turned her face to him and she too was surprised to saw him again. She bowed in respect to him then smiled.

“I didn’t expected to see L oppa here” she said.

“Oh krystal-ssi! me too” he answered surprised because maybe he get caught watching her. “By the way ju-just call me by my name, don’t add something like oppa” He said nervously.

Krystal giggled “Okay, and just call me soojung”

Myungsoo quickly nodded “So, err... Soojung, it’s unusual to see you wander alone at this time”

“Today I have some free time but my friends has gone when I woke up this morning. So I tried to have fun by myself” she explained.

“Same goes to me,” myungsoo said. He saw a group of people walked in their direction. Sighed in disbelief, he remembered his life as an idol. “I think we should split now, soojung. We will get some trouble” he suggested.

Krystal then looked at the back of her, she sighed and nodded her head in agreement.

“It’s nice to see you, hope we’ll meet again” Krystal said while waved her right hand.

.

.

.

.

.


To Be Continue

kimmyungsoojung © 2012

.

.

.


a/n : Chapter 3 is up ! She's Again not She's Back... hehe...

Hope you guys like this new chapter and read this story till the end. Thank you so much for subscribe and read this story

Don't forget to review, and leave comment :) See you in the next chapter

I

I

I

V