does he really love me?

Ice Cream [Continued]
Himchan grabbed the ice cream from the bench and put it in the freezer "you should go to bed, its late" "aww but I want to stay up with you hyung.." zelo said with puppy dog eyes "ok, but only a bit longer then we go to bed the others might wake up " "yay~ hehe" zelo whispered, himchan walked over to the lounge and sat down followed by zelo. "Uhh h-hyung" "mmm" said himchan as he leaned his head back as zelo wraped his arms around himcan's arm "do you really like me?" "Of course I do! Why would you say such a thing!" Himchan sat up staring at the young boy. "Its just.. I didn't know you did.. I thought you didn't like me at all.. that's why I hang around bang so much... I thought you hated me.." zelo said looking down and his feet, himchan could help himself but stare at him, how could he think that he hated him? Without warning himchan wrapped his arms around zelo "I'm sorry that you thought I hated you. I don't.. truth is.. I actually love you zelo.. I always have, and I always will" he said in a soft but deep voice a minute of so past and himchan could hear quiet sobs on his chest, himchan hugged zelo tighter then released from the hug and lifted up zelo's head to see he was indeed crying. Zelo tried to stop himself from crying but the tears wouldn't stop, he couldn't believe what himchan just said "does he really love me?" He thought "of was he just saying that?" Zelo went to say " I love you to himchan" but he just ended up chocking on him sobs, "calm down it's all right you don't want to wake up the others do you?" Himchan said softly and smiled. Zelo calmed down a bit and nodded, zelo hugged himchan untilled he had stoped sobbing and his eyes felt sore he looked up at himchan and smiled at him you ok now?" Himchan smiled and stared patting zelo's blonde and blue hair. Zelo nodded and sat up "i-i love you too himchan.." zelo said while smiling and blushing threw his tear stained face. Himchan smiled back "come on, lets wash your face and go to bed ok?" Zelo nodded and started to follow himchan to the bathroom. Zelo saw himchans hand and reached out for it and himchan turned and smiled as they walked to the bathroom hand in hand. Zelo sat on the bench in the bathroom as himchan washed his dace with a sample cloth, "you feel better now?" Himchan said smiling zelo nodded in response. They reached the hall way to the separate rooms himchan went to walk to his room when he felt a hand grab his arm. Himchan turned around "what's wrong?" "Is it alright if I sleep in your room tonight?" "Sure, but what about bang?" "Uhh.. we will figure it out in the morning!" Zelo said with a bright smile as they walked off into himchans room. Zelo went and layed in himchans bed it smelt nice and was soft himchan climbed into bed next to zelo. "Good night zelo.." he said wrapping his arms around zelo as zelo cuddled into himchans chest "good night hyung.. I love you" " I love you too.." himchan said as he kissed himchan on the top of the head "goodnight.."