Ice Cream [Continued]

Ice Cream [Continued]

Zelo gulped and tried not to look Himchan in the eyes he didn’t know what to do he couldn’t run for it because Himchan had him backed up onto the kitchen bench with no were to run. as Himchan said "on one condition" Zelo gulped again at look at Himchan, his face was face was getting closer and closer to Zelo, Zelo look Himchan in the eyes not being able to read then and know what his next move was going to be, Himchan smiled at Zelo as he looked into his confused and scared eyes, Zelo blushed a little and looked away and said "h- hyung.. w-what are you do-" Zelo was cut off Himchan's lips pressed against his Zelo's eye's widened and he look at Himchan in shock as Himchan’s eyes were closed, Himchan could taste the strawberry ice-cream on his soft lips. Zelo felt his cheeks heat up and Zelo gently pushed Himchan away, its not like he didn’t like Himchan’s lips pressed against his, he was just shocked at what just happened, he was happy the lighting wasn’t strong enough so Himchan could see he was blushing like crazy, when Zelo looked back at Himchan he saw that he looked kind of sad. "sor-" Himchan started to say but was stopped as soon as he felt the young boy wrap his arms around him, "no hyung. I’m sorry I shouldn’t of acted like a little kid.." "it's alright, I bought the ice cream for you anyway." Zelo’s eyes started to sparkle in the light a little "really? but why did you say I wasn’t allowed to have any" Zelo asked remembering what Himchan had said to him when Zelo noticed he had the ice-cream. Himchan’s face look like it was going red but Zelo couldn’t really tell from the lighting in the room. Himchan paused as his cheeks started to heat up "w-well" he mumbled "I-I got jealous when i saw y-you laying on Yongguk’s lap.. cause I-I" Himchan looked back at the boy scared of his reaction not being able to speak as Zelo pressed his lips against Himchan’s this time Himchan’s eyes widened and his cheeks got even hotter and he just noticed Zelo’s cheeks go red as Zelo pulled away and looked away, Himchan was shocked at what Zelo just did, he was wondering did Zelo really like him or was he jut dreaming that just happened he snapped out of his thoughts when Zelo started talking "I-I love you hyung" he mumbled quietly but just loud enough for Himchan to hear, "I love you too Zelo.." Himchan said with a soft smile and Zelo blushed even more as Himchan kissed him on the lips.