Chapter 6: Confession.

Idol Maid

Jun Hyung's Pov~!

"Finally! I'm now going back to the dorm! Gi Kwang left early today.. What a nerd..." I muttered to myself, ringing the doorbell to my apartment.

"YAH! GI KWANG! OPEN UP!! Oops... Nevermind.." I said as I found my keys inside my pocket. So forget full of me! 

I unlocked the door and as I stepped in I saw Gi Kwang hugging Jae Hwa... in a maid's outfit?! Well, She looks cute in it.. So does her friend. She looked at me, surprised. I bit my lip so her friend wil get and I nodded to her. She just looked away in digust. How can she resist the joker?! I'll show her...

I walked to her friend and s my hands around her waist and whispered to her ear. "Hey there.. What's your name?" She just elbowed me right in the stomach and said. "Sorry. I don't give away my name to some jackass who kissed my friend." I stepped back, being afraid to go near her. She'll be our maid for 1 year?! Oh, God.. Help me.

Hwa Young's Pov~!

Aww... Jae Hwa and Gi Kwang sshi look good together. I wish I can find a guy soon. I heard the door click and swinged open and in comes a handsome guy. I looked at him, I found him very attractive! But, I change my mind when he made a Hey-Babe look.  I turned away and made a puking face.

I was busy looking at Jae Hwa and Gi Kwang hugging then that disgusting play boy s his arms around my waist. I heard deep breathing from him then he whispered " Hey there.. What's your name?" It sent me chills down my back and I elbowed him as hard as I can on the stomach and said " Sorry. I don't give away my name to some jackass who kissed my friend." I gave him glares and he stepped back. Be afraid! Be very afraid!, I thought.

I heard keys jinggling and when the door swinged opened, I can't believe 4 more men came in but 1 guy made my heart beat very fast. Is he the one?

Yo Seob's Pov~!

I'm back from school!! DooJoon, Hyuneung, Dongwoon and me are right infront the dorm and DooJoon is looking for the right key. *Sigh* I hope he doesn't lose it... AGAIN.. Old Doo Doo... Kekeke. Just Kidding! 

DooJoon unlocked the door and muttered "Finally~!" We entered the dorm and I first saw Gi Kwang and Jae Hwa hugging then I saw this girl, who is also looking at me and turning crimson red when I smiled. Kyopta... I stood beside her and asked "How long have they been hugging?" She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.. "They've been hugging for 5 minutes.." She answered me and gave the most fullest smile. She looks like an angel without wings. 

Manager Hyung called us to the living room and we sat in a circle. Manager hyung is beside the 2 young maids and Gi Kwang sshi sat beside the girl he was hugging. Gi Kwang sshi is in love with her! I just know it!!

"Okay! Boys! Listen! This is your young maids for 1 year. Beside me is Lee Hwa Young, a 15 year old. The one beside Gi Kwang-sshi is Kim Jae Hwa and she's the same age as Hwa Young. Please treat them well, boys." Manager Hyung told us, eyeing everysingle one of us. "Girls, I hope you do well and don't spoil the boys." Manager hyung told them. They just smiled and nodded. "Yes, Ahjusshi!" they stood up and bowed down to him. 

Manager Hyung left us with the girls. There was a long awkward silence then DooJoon broke it. "SO! Hwa Young and Jae Hwa... Do you want us to tour us around the dorm??" He suggested. They just nodded, shyly. "Let's brake into two groups! Junhyung, Gi Kwang and Dongwoon with Jae Hwa. Me, Yo Seob and Hyunseung with Hwa Young." Everyone stood up but Jae Hwa just sat down. Gi Kwang held out a hand for her to stand up. She accepted it. She stood up and smiled brightly. Gi Kwang turned red and they just held hands until we seperated.

DooJoon, Yo Seob, Hyunseung and Hwa Young Group~! None's Pov~!

-KITCHEN-

"This is our kitchen... It's kinda messy." Hyunseung said, scratching his head but Hwa Young flipped out. "KINDA?! DO YOU THINK IT'S KINDA MESSY?! Look at this!? Spilled coffee!" She picked up the plastic bottle. "That's manager hyung's coffee.." Yo Seob said. "But it's still in your dorm! Aigoo ah!" She just picked the plastic bottle up and started cleaning.

B2ST felt a little awkward when some is cleaning. There was an awkward silence then she started nagging again "One of you should drink this so it won't be a waste and if you don't, I have to throw it away! You just wasted money. Soo.. Who's it gonna be?" The Brave Leader stepped up and drinked the coffee. He had a digusted expression in his face. "I don't like coffee..." he then threw the bottle and started touring.

Hwa Young looked at the sink and her jaw just dropped. "DO B2ST MEMBERS DO THE CLEANING?!" She gasped in the sight of the mountain of dishes. "I think I'm going to die!" she muttered. 

She walked to the refrigerator and this also made her jaw drop. "Do you ever throw this away?" she got one container and showed it to them. "It might be expired!" "Don't! This is given from the fans... So, I'm gonna eat them now..." Yo Seob said grabbing the container. "Hwa Young. Do you see this sticker? If the container has a sticker of us. It's given by the fans." Doojoon explained. "Mianhaeyou, Oppas" she said. She put her head down and they continued touring the dorm.

Gi Kwang, Junhyung, Dongwoon and Jae Hwa Group~! None's Pov~!

Gi Kwang was still holding your hand while touring around their changing room. Junhyung looked at you too since you started holding hands. 

-CHANGING ROOM-

"This is our changing room! This is also the largest room in the dorm." Dongwoon said in a cheerful manner. You looked around. Very shock because the room is filled with clothes!! I could see some of the costumes for their MV but the others were just normal clothes but woah.. Didn't know they love shopping! 

You chuckled softly and leaned near to Gi Kwang. Dongwoon kept tlaking about their dorm, but you listened.

-BEDROOM-

"This is the 'NO GIRLS' Bedroom of B2ST!" Dongwoon said. You frowned and walked out of the door then Dongwoon apologized. "Noona! I'm just joking! Only 2 girls are welcome and it's you and Hwa Young!" Dongwoon said. You smiled brightly and clinged to Gi Kwang. Gi Kwang leaned near you and whispered. "Do you like me?" Your cheeks turned into a deep shade of red. He waited for your answer. "Yes. The thing is i don't like you... I LOVE you..."

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's note:

Aigoo~! This is a lame chapter... Jae Hwa confessed!! Ohh.... What will happen to their friendship?? Subscribe and comment please! Be My PWEND!!! /pouts. Love you all my beautiful b2utys!! :"> /bows down

-GeekieJoker-