Chapter 23: AAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov!!

I woke up from an awesome day with punishing my oppas but something is wrong with Hwayoung and Yoseob. Anyways, Beside me was a beautiful man but I'm not facing his face.... BUT HIS CHEST?! OMOMOMOMOMOMO!!! He was wearing a wifebeater and you could see the outline of his muscles. I think I might dr--

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I sneezed right on Gi Kwang's chest.

His eyes shot open and looked at me wide eyed.

He quickly got off of bed and began screaming: "MY GIRLFRIEND JUST SNEEZED ON MY CHEST!!!!! I AM CONTAMINATED!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I pouted and faced the man beside me, which is a coke bottle. 

I sighed and poked the coke bottle.

"When is your boyfriend gonna wake up from cokeland?" I can't belive I'm talking to a coke bottle!!!

I heard a chuckle behind the coke bottle. "Your voice is low and stuffy." After that sentence, he started laughing.

I pouted and I sneezed again. Then I coughed. "Coke bottle, I think I'm sick. Can you tell your husband to wake up so he could cook for me?"

"Why am I gonna cook for you?" Junhyung asked, prompting his body with his elbow, facing me.

"Becaaaaaaaause, I'm sick and I can't make Hwa Young do things so unmeaningful. That's why I have beast oppas!"

He let out a fustrated sigh and crawled out of bed. He started waking up the members so the could help him but they just groaned.

"Don't make me call Jae Hwa and contaminate you all." He threatened. With that, beast members were out of beds like fried chickens are running away from Onew Oppa.

Meanwhile in SHINee's dorm...

"Achhhooooo!!" Onew sneezed making his dongsaengs jump in surprise.

Onew let out a chuckle and said the first thing that popped up in his mind: "Chickens are thinking about me again" then he showed his goofy smile.

His donsaengs cursed under their breaths and Onew continued eating chickens.

"AISH... I'M GONNA GO CRAZY, HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!" Taemin screamed, kicking his dancing legs and pulling his hair out.

Back to beast's dorm...

Beast are taking so long!!! ME HUNGRY!!! So I just grabbed Gi Kwang's thick blanket and wrapped it around me. When I stepped on the clod floor, I fell.

"AISH!! I can't walk!! I think I should think like a worm." I started moving like a worm going to the kitchen. 

When I reached to the door, I hit the door. I whined and pushed the door wide open. The door opened but a table stopped it. It made a loud thud and I heard muttering and a girl scream.

"AAAAAAAH!" "Aish! Yo Seob shut up. Mabye it's just the wind." "Use your coconut Gi Kwang. There's no wind. We closed the window." Then I heard a slap and a whine from my boyfriend.

I started to slither again and I saw Yoseob starring at me with his mouth wide opened. I smiled and quickly slithered away.

"I think I saw Jae Hwa acting like a worm.... Gi Kwang!! What did you do to her?!" "I didn't do anything! And besides, She lying down my bed right-"

"WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKING SO LAWNG?! MY STOMACH IS ANGRY BECAUSE OF YOU ALL!!! IF I BITE YOU AGAIN, I MIGHT GET MORE SICK AND DIEEE!!" I pouted.

They just stared at me, jaws dropped. I just rolled my eyes and slithered away from them all.

Beast's thoughts:

D-D-DID JAE HWA JUST TURNED TO A WORM?!!!

Author's Note:

HI- YEOM! Updated! I am back!! WOOT!! Exams are done and time to update and update. ;) Soo.... BYE-YEOM!

A little teaser for the drama. ;)

"Gi Kwang is cheating you with Jessica." Hwayoung said, sobbing.

Blood boiled and tears well up my eyes.

"HE WHAT?! GI KWANG DID WHAT?!"

"What did I do?" Speak of the devil.

"I hate you. I trusted you. And to think after tomorrow, my last day here and after this I thought we were together forever. I don't like you. Don't make me see your face again. It makes me hate you even more. Good Bye...." I was about to walk away before I heard someone say.

"FINALLY!!!"

-GeekieJoker