Chapter 7: Kiss

Idol Maid

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

At last! I know how Jae Hwa feels about me in just one day. I'll tell her about my feelings to her now. "Jae Hwa... I also want to let you now that.. I also love you... I fell for you hard when you bumped into me. The smile simply made my heart melt. You're my everything. I hope you answer my question with a yes. Can you be my girlfriend?" I confessed to her. Not knowing Junhyung and Dongwoon left and closed the door.

She nodded with a big smile on her face. "You can't believe how happy I am right now, oppa!" she said, tears running down. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. I put my arms around her waist and twirled her around.

Finally... She knows and she's mine! Keke... I'm nice! I'm not gonna do anything wrong to her. I love her so much but I won't her. I'm too nice and young. Maybe when we get married, sure.

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

Me and Gi Kwang are together! We just met today... I believe in love at first sight now. Thank you! I think I found they guy I love for eternity!

When Gi Kwang was hugging me and spinning around. He softly put me down and because I was dizzy, I accidentally leaned to forward and kissed his lips. Omo omo! My eyes widened and I felt myself go crimson red! Omo Omo!

He suddenly puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head near his. He slowly leans forward, staring at my eyes then he slowly closes his eyes. It also made my eyes close. I felt his lips brush against mine, He's close to kissing me! Then, I felt a hot and soft lips against mine. This kiss was different from Junhuung's. This kiss was more.. pleasurable. I pushed him back to stop. "Gi Kwang- sshi.. I still have a dorm to clean." I smiled and walked out the room.

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's note:

Hello again! This chapter is short and lame. Forgive me my dear readers! T_T Subscribe and Comment please! Pwease be my Pwend!! :) I don't bite! :D /bows down. I hope you all be patient for a few hours! :) See you, beautiful b2utys!! :">

-GeekieJoker-