Chapter 5: I love you, Lee Gi Kwang

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

Finally! The first day of school ended! A lot of events happened today. But mostly I spent the whole day with Gi Kwang. I also had to spend the whole day beside the staring Junhyung. I can't help the feeling that Gi Kwang is the 'one'? 

I was now walking down the side walk, thinking why BEAST were acting weird. 

-FLASH BACK-

A boy stopped the booming music and walked towards me. "Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Yoon DooJoon and I'm the leader of the group. You can call me Doojoon or Oppa." he said. Smirking when he said 'Oppa'.

I nooded but I starred at his abs. "Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Kim Jae Hwa. Call me Jae Hwa." I introduced myself but then the other 5 boys circled around me.

"Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Jang Hyunseung and I'm the almighty dancer in BEAST!"

"Annyeong Haseyo, Noona! My name is Son Dongwoon. But some people call me GodWoon."

"Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Yang Yoseob! I'm know as the cutest member in BEAST!"

The 3 boys introduced them to me and they just smiled widely. Then the weird questions started. "Noona! Do you know how to do house chores?" the boy named Dongwoon asked me. I nodded. "Do you know how to cook, Jae Hwa?" DooJoon ased. I nodded again. "I actually do the cooking, cleaning and nagging in my parent's house since my mom and brother are always out. And my dad... He's just not around anymore." I said, lowering my head down.

Gi Kwang patted my back and hugged me. I was blushing madly then he coos. "I'm sorry for the lost." I turned around and hugged him back, making the members gasp and the fangirls scream.

"I have this one question. Are you in a group or something?" I asked, letting go of Gi Kwang and look at the leader.

They all stood up and lined up. "We are..." Doojoon said. "BEAST!" They said in unison. "We are the boy group that is popular in South Korea!" Yo Seob said. "So you're... celebrities?" I said in depression. They all nodded. I can't believe I'm talking to celebrities!

"Noona! I hope you'll take care of us!" Dongwoon said. "Mworago?"

-END OF FLASH BACK-

I thought deeply, making myself not think were I'm going. I was suppose to cross the street but then a black van stopped in front of me and 2 men in black grabbed me and carried me to the van.

The van drove farther away from my house. I kicked and screamed. I stuggeled out of their grip and after a few minutes, I gave up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, I was breathing for air becasue of my struggle. "Sorry for not telling you earlier, but, We're taking you to B2ST's Dorm." The man said. "Mworago?!"

***

"Why am I here, ahjusshi?" I asked the manager. I was entering a building that was too fancy. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this morning. We didn't see you when we dropped of the boys." He said, not looking at me. 

We entered the elevator and pressed the **th floor. It opened. The ahjusshi stepped out and I followed him. He went to his office. Well, I think that IS his office. He took out a maid outfit and said. "Please try it on. We'll explain everything with the boys." I took the outfit from his hands and went to the nearest bathroom. 

I was done putting on the outfit and brushed my hair with my hand and went out the bathroom. The ahjusshi was waiting for me in his office, holding papers. He spotted me and walked to me. "Ms. Kim. Today and now on until one year ends, you will be a maid for B2ST with Ms. Lee." he said. A girl side stepped and stared me with a very surprise look. "Hwa Young?!" I screamed and attacked her with a hug. She hugs me and I felt wet on my shoulder. "Aww... Youngie! Don't cry! We're together again!!!" I jumped up and down, holding her hands. 

"Umm.. Ms. Kim. Ms. Lee. They're waiting inside the dorm. Please don't waste time." The ahjusshi said. We walke to their dorm, still holding on to her hand. "Umm... Ms. Kim. Ms. Lee. We'll pack your clothes later after you tell us where your house is." A man said. "Wae?" We said in unison. We laughed it off then the man stopped us. "You will be moving in with them for 1 year." the man said. I felt my face went pale after hearing that. WHAT?! I'LL SUFFER WITH THE STARING JUNHYUNG!! But I think I'll melt when Gi Kwang starts to be DumbKwang.. Kekeke.., I thought. 

We entered a dorm, hand in hand with Hwa Young but that's when my eyes went blind.. VERY BLIND..

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

When will they come?! I'm alone in this apartment and I want my hyungs and my dongsaengie to accompany me when they come!! I'm so impatient right now! Grr! I'll take a bath while waiting. I stood up from the couch, hurting due to sitting too long. I walked to the bathroom, towel in hand and ready for the cold water to hit my body.

-SKIPPING THE SHOWER-

I turned off the shower. "I'm now clean and I smell good!" I said. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and held the end tightly not making it fall and not showing 'it'. 

I heard the door open when I stepped out the bathroom. I looked at the door and saw Jae Hwa and a girl, starring at me. "Annyeong Haseyo, Gi Kwang- sshi." Jae Hwa said, raising her hand and covered the lower part. Wait! I'm just wearing a towel! And.. My love is here!!!, i screamed to my head.

My eyes widened and I felt my face turned red because of embarassment. I ran to the changing room and locked myself in. "OMO OMO OMO!! She saw me! She saw my- WAIT! She saw my torso! I bet she liked what she saw... Kekeke" I muttered to myself and smirked.

I grabbed boxers, pants and a sleavless shirt. I put on the boxers and pants and readied my sleavless shirt ready for my entrance. 

I opened the door and stepped out of the changing room. I slowly put my shirt on making her face turn crimson red. Kekeke. Knew it. She DID like my body!

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

I can't believe I'm looking at Gi Kwang who has his torso completely exposed and only a towel covering the lower part of his body. Yumm.. I mean.. Awkward!

"Annyeong Haseyo, Gi Kwang- sshi." I said, raising my hand and covered where the towel was. Hwa Young quietly giggled. 

His eyes widened and he went all red. He's so cute when he blushes!!, i thought. He ran to another room and locked himself there. "That was really... awkward..." Hwa Young said. I laughed and told her everything about Gi Kwang. When I started liking him. We just stood there because it will be impolite to just start sitting where ever. 

We heard the door click and Gi Kwang stepped out of the room and he slowly puts his sleavless shirt on! His well- toned abs are undescibe-able!!! I just want to hug him and feel his abs against my body! Not in a bad way! He's sooo.... WAH!!!  

So, I did hug him. I DID feel his abs against my body! WAH! I love you, Lee Gi Kwang! Even though I met you today!

Hwa Young's Pov~!

There's a spark between them... Love? Are you there?

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's Note:

Hi again~! I wrote this since 2 or 3 in the afternoon and I eneded just 6:15 pm! :O I know it's long but It's really distracting when Bigbang and Suju comes! :)) Hope you enjoy the lame chapter!!! :) Subscribe and Comment Please! Can we be pwends pwease?? /pouts /puppy dog eyes. Thanks! Love you all!! Kamsahamnida! /bows down

-GeekieJoker-