Chapter 7

Two-Faced Princess

3rd Person POV~

It's been 3 days already since Ka Eun and Ga Eun have been on the hospital and yet their guardians still don't know it's not the person they know. 
 
"I want to bring my daughter home today, I'll have my personal doctor take care of her at home," Mr. Jung said as Ka Eun was asleep. 
 
"As long as you have a certified doctor with you then that's fine with me," the doctor said and Mr. Jung packed some things up, making Ka Eun wake up. 
 
"What are you doing?" she asked panicking. 
 
"We're going back home," Mr. Jung said and told the maids to take everything in the limo as he went to check her out. 
 
"Home?" she mumbled with wide eyes as so many things were running in her mind. "Why is this all of a sudden happening to me? Where's Myungsoo and the rest?"
 
Ka Sun cried softly to herself when a maid came in and noticed, comforting her. 
 
"You'll remember everything dear," she said as Ka Eun shook her head. 
 
"I don't want to remember," she cried when the maid pulled her in for a hug. Why can't you understand that you have the wrong person?!
 
--------------------------------------
 
"Ga Eun, hyung brought some yummy soup!" Sungjong chimed skipping into the room startling her. 
 
"Yah, who are you to invade my room?" she asked as Sungjong scoffed. 
 
"Girl, I do whatever I want," he said in his diva tone and sat down next to her with the others following behind. 
 
"Why are you all here again? Did I not make it clear to you all that I don't want to see you guys ever again?" she asked as they exchanged looks. 
 
"Awwh~ my wifey does not want to see me?" Woohyun pouted as Ga Eun scoffed in disgust. 
 
"Get lost," she said and turned her head away from them all. "Where are my maids and Luhan?"
 
"You don't have any maids and we nor do you know anyone by the name Luhan," Myungsoo clarified as she glared at him. 
 
"I do, you just don't know it," she said as he chuckled. He sat on the edge of the bed and moved a strand of hair behind her ear with a heart melting smile. 
 
"Forget them then," he said and gently pinched her cheeks. "And start remembering us."
 
She sighed and turned her gaze away from him, holding in the tears. How am I supposed to remember? There were no memories of us to begin with.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Luhan laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling when Mr. Jung walked in with a smile. 
 
"You're transferring home today," he said as Luhan smiled. "C'mon lets get going."
 
He helped Luhan up and on the wheel chair as the maid was getting Ka Eun. 
 
"Is she okay?" Luhan asked as Mr. Jung nodded. "That's a relief."
 
They met up at the front entrance and entered the limo, but something in Luhan's heart was different when he saw Ka Eun. Without hesitation though he hugged Ka Eun who was startled. 
 
"I'm glad to see you again," he said with tears forming in his eyes. 
 
"S-same here," Ka Eun said as she didn't know how else to respond anymore, knowing no one will believe her that they've got the wrong person. Mr. Jung's driver began driving them home as Ka Eun looked back at the hospital. Does Myungsoo know about this? If I hadn't lost my phone that day, I would've called him by now to tell him everything that's happened and to tell him how much I miss him and the others.
 
"Princess, are you happy to be going back home?" Mr. Jung asked as she turned her attention to him. 
 
"I don't know," she said and looked back to the hospital. 
 
Ka Eun's POV~
 
We arrived at a mansion with maids and butlers waiting outside for us. The maid earlier who was soothing me, helped me in a wheelchair and brought me inside with the maids and butlers bowing as we passed. 
 
"This place is humongous," I whispered to myself amazed as everything sparkled in my eye. 
 
"Ms. Kim, bring my princess straight up into her room," the old man who claimed to be my father said. She nodded and wheeled me to an...elevator?!?! It went up to the 2nd floor and she brought me to a gorgeous, spacious room. 
 
"Welcome back Miss Jung," the maid said while wheeling me over to the bed. "And if you don't remember, you always called me unnie or JiAe, so if you need anything just call for me."
 
I nodded as she helped me get on the bed, which was so comfy and soft. 
 
"I'll bring dinner up in a bit," she said and left the room as I was too shock to even notice she was gone. I looked around the room and saw all these photography photos up on the walls. 
 
"You liked taking photographs," a boy said walking into the room. "Mr. Jung told me everything, do you really not remember?"
 
I looked at him and slowly nodded as he smiled adorably. He walked up to me and sat down, grabbing my hand which were so soft, warm and...so perfect. 
 
"Does that mean you don't remember me too?" he asked as I was too drawn in his beautiful, big, round eyes. He chuckled and released my hands. "Guess not. Well my name is Luhan."
 
Luhan?! The Luhan everyone talks about?!
 
I didn't notice he stuck his hand out for a shake, so I just left it hanging making him pull it back to himself awkwardly.
 
"So we were in a car accident and that's why we're like this?" I asked as he nodded. "And when was this?"
 
"On your birthday 4 days ago," he said as I mentally gasped. Exactly on the same day I was attacked by spoiled rich girls on my birthday.
 
"Don't try too hard to remember the past and let's just create new memories," he said with that same adorable smile and grabbed my hand again, making my heart pound when a woman in her mid 30s walked in. 
 
"I see you're back home," she said with a disgusted face on. "And I see the boy who almost killed you is back as well."
 
I looked at Luhan as he hung his head low. 
 
"He has nothing to do with the accident," I said out of the blue. She scoffed and just left like that. I looked to him as he still hung his head low. 
 
Luhan's POV~
 
Maybe I did almost kill Ka Eun, but that drunk driver was still at fault.
 
I kept thinking about all the negatives when I felt a pair of warm hands touch mine. 
 
"Don't let her words get to you, I'm still alive right?" she asked as I gave a faint smile and nodded, but her touch and scent was so different. For some reason it felt right touching her hand and to smell her sweet scent that brought butterflies to my stomach. Why do I suddenly feel like this now? Why did I never get this feeling in the past when I was with her?
 
She let my hand go and we just sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward like the silence we'd have in the past; this one felt relaxing and warm. 
 
"By the way, who was that woman?" she asked breaking the ice. 
 
"That woman is your mother, but she's not really to fond of you," I said as he nodded in understanding. "You've always wanted her love, but she never gave you it."
 
"I'm sure she'll open up soon," she said as I smiled and caressed her face, which was unusual of me to do; I would usually know my limits on skin ship, but she didn't seem bothered by it. Maybe it's a sign that I just don't like her, but maybe it's love.