Last Mission: Mission impossible (4/4)

Robin Hoods

"so your saying Mr. Jung has her in his office all this time?" he asked while sitting on the couch with Bom and seungri on either side of him.


"yes hyung. You remember that tracking device I put on her. Well it brought me here." he pointed to the screen in front of them.


"you put a device on her?" kyuhyun turned his head over at seungri who asked him that question.


"of course and who is this?" kyuhyun asked pointed at seungri.


"he's an old friend of mine and he's helping us find Hyoyeon." he nodded and sat down on the stool with his laptop in hand.


"so the blonde chick you guys are looking for is Hyoyeon, right?" seungri asked as they nodded to his question.


"why are you finding her?"


"because she's important to us . . especially to me." Simon mumbled the last part to himself but seungri already heard him.


"ok let's hit the rode, we don't have much time." seungri got up and walked out the door with the others looking confused.


"who made him leader?" Bom said following the three guys out of the room.


"beats me." once they were in the hallways of the apartment, someone grabbed them and knocked them out with a cloth. They dragged all of them in the van and drove off.


----------------------------------------


4 hours later . .


"oppa." T.O.P heard a voice close by him. He couldn't really figure out who the voice was but it did sound familiar to him.


"Oppa. Get up. Oppa." he felt a hand shaking his shoulders. He opened his eyes a bit and blinked twice before he could see what was going on. He saw a girl in front of him with long red hair.


"oh!! Oppa!! Your awake." he got up slowly with the help from Bom. Once he was up, he rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of times more. He saw kyuhyun and Simon also around him and he turned to Bom, who was on the verge of crying but she held it in.


"where . . where are we?"


"we're . . I don't know actually." suddenly, the door opened and Mr. Jung came in.


"well if it isn't the all mighty T.O.P." T.O.P stood up and walked over to him grabbing his tie but he was pushed back by the guy that stood behind Mr. Jung.
Mr. Jung smoothed out his tie and cleared his throat.


"what did you do with her?" he said angrily as he moved closer to Mr. Jung, giving him a death glare.


"oh, you mean her." he pointed to the other door behind them and there she stood, tied up with a guy standing behind her, pointing a gun at her head.


"Hyoyeon!!" Simon and kyuhyun ran to her but was stopped by Mr. Jung's bodyguards. They walked slowly tours them and he stopped as they could finally see both of them. Everybody was surprised of who the person behind Hyoyeon was, especially T.O.P.


"s-seungri?" T.O.P managed to said. He smirked.


"surprised? You should be."


"but . . but why?" he walked closer to seungri but he backed away from him still pointing the gun at Hyoyeon.


"you don't need to know why." he pushed Hyoyeon and she fell flat on the floor. Simon tried to run to her but was always getting held back, even though he tried fighting them.


"Mr. Jung, I got this from here. You can go now."


"are you sure?" he nodded and Mr. Jung shrugged.


"very well then." with that he walked out with his bodyguards. Right when the door shut, Hyoyeon and seungri sighed a sign of relief. Hyoyeon quickly sat up and turned to seungri.


"yay, you pushed me to hard." she complained. Seungri helped her up and untied her. The others were looking at them confusingly.


"hold on. You and you . . Were working together all a long?" T.O.P interrupted. They looking at each other and then back at the four confusing faces and nodded.


"yes and we don't have time to chat. Let's get out of here." they quietly made their way to the hallways were there was nobody around. They quickly but quietly ran down the hall and took the first left turn which led to the main doors. Suddenly a group of men surrounded them.


"crap. We're caught." seungri said getting ready for a fight.


"ah, we have a trader. Will I guess you don't care about your loved ones now." seungri smirked and the fight began. Hyoyeon, Bom, and kyuhyun tried to make their way out, which they successfully did. They ran to the van and started the car.


"can you drive Hyoyeon?"


"of course." the next minute they we're screaming at the top of their lungs as she drove into the building. She stopped the car and was breathing heavily, so was the others. She knocked down half of Mr. Jung's people which surprised him. Simon, T.O.P, and Seungri  quickly ran in the car and they drove off.


"is everybody ok?" they nodded and Hyoyeon drove everybody back to the headquarters.


"wait, seungri-ssi. What about your wife and son."


"don't worry, their safe and sound at home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating my fellow readers. Heads up everybody, this is going to end soon so there is only four more chapters that I need to write and then I will start my new story called Roommates? check it out --->

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268015/roommates-donghae-eunhyuk-hyoyeon-superjunior-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol

And dont forget to subscribe to my new story. Thanks everybody who subscribed and commented. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!