00

Neighbours

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。

 

 

''Aish.'' ~~~~ grunted while rubbing her eyes. It was a peacefull saturday, or well she would say, morning until loud clashing of plates was heard. She grunted knowing very well what it could be.

10.30AM.

She sighed wondering why she started so early. Usually, she'd start after 12, giving ~~~~ perfect time to sleep in. 

Her- one and only hyper-active mother. She owns a bakery and naturally she'd come home and experiment new things to put up in the store. Fun you say, it is actually since I get to taste a lot of yummy things, but sometimes I wish she wouldn't start so early cause well the noise, it's too disturbing.

 

''Yo mom, did you finally loose it?'' ~~~~ plopped herself on the chair in the kitchen grabbing the nearest milk bottle only to be grabbed by her mother. ''Yah, no touchy touchy here~!'' her mom pointed the finger making her grunt. ''I'm not a child anymore, what are you doing anyway?''

''Me you say?'' she giggled drifting off to space while ~~~~ sighed. Why was my mother so childish?

''No I meant dad, ofcourse you'' ~~~~ leaned forward on the table watching her mom carefully. ''Well I was thinking of surprising the neighbours. Not really surprise, but it's kind of a tradition to welcome them in a very welcoming way'' 

''Which is baking a cake.. specially for them'' ~~~~ finished off while her mother clapped her hands together. ''Bingo~'' she sing-songed while ~~~~ eyed her mother carefully. ''I didn't know they'd move in today'' 

''Well they are, shouldn't you help them a bit? I met them a while ago and they're such a nice family~! We could do things together and be best friends and-..''   ''I get it mom I get it'' ~~~~ quickly interrupted before her mother would go off to dream world again and imagining thousand things at a time.

''What cake are you making?'' ~~~~ casually asked before taking a lollipop out of the basket and instantly popping it in  ''A stawberry one and a choco-..''  

*THUD*

A loud crash was heard outside making both ~~~~ and her mother look at eachother.

''Omo do you think someone fell and got injured?'' ~~~~'s mother quickly rushed out followed by a slow walking ~~~~.

''Is everything okay?'' ~~~~'s mother asked while the other party nodded.

''Ah I simply slipt, oopsies~'' the older women sheepishly laughed while ~~~~'s mother joined. ''Are you okay though?'' ~~~~ finally asked while she nodded.

''Daehyun-ah~'' ~~~~'s mother called making ~~~~ look up.

Eh?  

A tall handsome boy showed up quickly grabbing the box out of the older woman's hand. ''Umma I told you I was going to carry that'' he quickly bowed to ~~~~'s mother before sternly replying to his mother making her giggle. ''I guess I wanted to help you out, mianhe~'' she sheepishly smiled while he nodded.

''Oh, which reminds me I could help you out!'' ~~~~ mother giggled before strolling off with Daehyun's mother leaving the two kids alone.

Well isn't this just awkward..

~~~~ kept on her lollipop while Daehyun just stared before his mouth slightly turned into a smirk. Why is he smirking?

''Nice to meet you, ~~~~'' he grinned while ~~~~ looked sheepishly at him, taking out her lollipop just a bit to think clearly. How does he know my name? She stood there dazed, until she felt something lightly brush her fingers.

''I'll take that as a welcoming gift~'' he smirked taking out the lollipop out of ~~~~ hands before popping it in his mouth.

''Hey-'' she was about to yell until he winked before turning around leaving ~~~~ there dazed with a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. Her attention suddenly turned back to him as he turned around before yelling ''y pajamas'' he winked once again before releasing a soft chuckle and turning around back into his house again leaving ~~~~ once again flabbergasted as she stared down at her body.

''Omo!'' she gasped, her cheeks red as a tomato as she saw what she was wearing.  Very short shorts and just a top, y indeed.

 

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。