I lie too...

Possessive Brothers!

 

“Hyungs,” Junsu asked his brothers while they were in the car, heading home.

“Yes, my cute baby brother,” Jaejoong cooed and ruffled his hair.

“Do people in America kiss people as a sign of affection?”

And that was the end of their car ride. Yunho immediately slammed the breaks and everyone instantaneously turned their head towards Junsu, who was tilting his head, wondering why the car suddenly stopped.

“H-Hyung, why did you stop the car? We’re in the middle of the road,” Junsu asked, confused.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: They stopped in the middle of an intersection and beside, I don’t think I’ve said anything wrong, anyways.

“J-Junsu,” Changmin said, in a slowly and cautious tone. “Did you see two people kiss somewhere?”

“No, hyung it was -,” Junsu stopped before he realized he was going to spill the beans with Yoochun. “I-it was o-on a television show!”

Yunho eyed Junsu up and down before saying, “Junsu, that doesn’t make any sense, unless Mickey Mouse or Dora suddenly starts kissing each other as a sign of affection.”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: The only thing I’m allowed to watch on T.V is those kids shows that even little kids don’t watch =.= Jaejoong hyung prewatches it for me to check the ‘improper contents’ like kissing, bullying, couples dating and more… I’m sure hyung had a list of things I can’t watch. Jae hyung also painstakingly take out all the commercials so I wouldn’t be ‘influenced by the wrong deeds’, according to Changmin hyung.

Okay, I admit, I actually really like the kids shows, the characters were always so cute~! Mickey Mouse was my favorite~ and I’ve never seen any other shows than these kids show, so it doesn’t make a difference to me. (I didn’t even know they were kid shows until I was 10 and Mickey was still teaching me how to count.)

Eventually, I felt bad for making Jae hyung prewatch the show for me, so I told him, I can learn music instead.

Don’t even get me started on their filtering for the kinds of music I listen to…

Junsu took a deep breath before looking up at Yunho’s eyes. “H-hyung, promise me that they won’t get in trouble…”

“THEY! I knew it! How dare these kids be kissing in our school so freely like that?” Changmin scowled.

“They are so dead once I get my hands on them, corrupting my baby brother,” Yunho said and reached from the front seat to ruffle Junsu’s hair.

“Who are they?” Jaejoong demanded.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Should I tell my hyungs it was Yoochun or not? ~~ Pros and Cons List time~!

Pros and Cons of telling them it was Yoochun.

Pros: I won’t be lying to them. Losing what could be my first and only friend. Cons:  I would be lying… Gaining what could be my first and only friend.

Junsu didn’t get that much of a chance to think before cars started honking loudly behind his hyung's car. 

“These couples I saw while walking to my class,” Junsu said quickly.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: I freaked out, okay? The people behind us were getting really mad and I really wasn’t going to take that risk of losing the only non-blood related friend I have.

“Yunho hyung,” Junsu begged. “We can talk about this at home; those people behind us are really mad and I’m s-scared, let’s just go home, hyungs. Please~,” he asked, giving Yunho the cutest face he can pull.

Yunho’s eyes immediately soften and he complied right away.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Park Yoochun, it hasn’t even been a day and you’ve already made me lie to my brothers… BUT this is not the first time I'd lied before. Junsu can be 'bad' too~! 

 Examples~

·         I told Changmin hyung I didn’t eat his cookie and that Jaejoong forgot to make some for him. (I eventually felt bad and cried for 3 hours because I saw him pout)

·         When Yunho hyung installed a virtual astronomy program on the computer for me, I clicked ‘I have read the rules and contents’ when I didn’t. I was scared the computer gremlins were going to get me, so I stayed away from the computer for 2 months. (I was 11…don’t judge)

·         I told Yunho his feather jacket was pretty when it looks like big bird ate him… (I actually didn’t feel bad because it made hyung happy and… I guess it was somewhat okay since Jae hyung scowled at the jacket when he saw it and demanded Yunho hyung to return it, which he did because everyone’s afraid of Jae hyung when he’s mad.)

·         I told Jae hyung his kimchie jigae tasted good when it was horrible. (Hyung is a really good cook, but this time he mixed the salt seasoning with sugar and pepper powder with cinnamon. Changmin hyung’s stomach wasn’t so happy that night…and so were mine, Yunho and Jae hyung’s.)

·         I lied when hyungs asked me if I thought the guy at the merry-go-round was cute. The answers could have been both ways, so I told them ‘I don’t know’ instead of ‘yes’ or ‘no’. (Truth? He was okay… he just had really cool-looking blond hair)

·         When Yunho and Changmin hyung broke Jaejoong’s cookie jar, we lied and told Jae hyung the neighbor bought it. (That didn’t go so well… 1.Apparently that was Jae’s favorite cookie jar. 2. He actually went to the neighbors and demanded his jar back. 3. When he made sure she didn’t buy the jar, hyung came back and took turn yelling at Yunho and Changmin hyung one at a time while the other stayed in the room with me. I think hyung mostly yelled about ‘corrupting Junsu and making him lie’… and this time, it took me 8 hours until I stopped crying)

So what have you learned from all my examples~? I’m not a goody 2 shoes~!

 

Once they got home, the brothers, as routinely as it always has been, got into a heated discussion, on the ‘kissing problem’ at school.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Once they make a decision, no one can stop them. Hyungs basically owns the school since the principal is so indebted to them.

Junsu sighs and walks to the study room and takes out his homework.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Hyungs may be my brothers, but they definitely don’t go easy on the homework… and it’s only the first day of school. TT_TT~

 “Hyung,” Junsu asked Changmin when he came in to help Junsu.

“Yes, baby?” Changmin answered as he looked over Junsu’s Math homework.

“W-what did you decide?”

Changmin put the homework down and replied, “we’re enforcing the no PDA rule. No hugging, no holding hands and absolutely no KISSING. I talked to the principal about it and it was as easy as pie. Speaking of pie, this should be  π, not  3↑3↑3↑...↑3, you only use that to find the nth form of Graham's number.”

Junsu nodded. 

---

It’s barely 6PM and Junsu is already fast asleep.

“Do you think he can handle all this work for the rest of the school year?” Yunho asked.

“I know what you’re thinking, hyung, but we can’t let him drop out, these classes are crucial for SNU,” Changmin pointed out.

Jaejoong smirked and pulled his brothers in, “I got a plan”

---

Junsu’s eyes widen when he heard the news, the news he had anticipated since his brothers told him they had a surprise in store from him this morning.

“Really hyung? Y-you got me out of P.E?

Yunho smiled and ruffled Junsu’s hair, “Yes, we feel bad for putting you in so many A.P courses.”

“So here’s how it’ll work,” Jaejoong said, gently patting Junsu’s head to keep Junsu calm. “Since we felt it was unfair that you have to miss music when I’m not here, 6th period will be your music make up period.”

Junsu’s eyes lit up at the thought of another free period.

“Hyungs will call you every 5 minutes or so, to make sure you are safe,” Changmin said. “One of us will walk by the classroom occasionally to check up on you. Remember that you have to answer and text us back immediately, okay? You don’t want Yunho hyung to call the police like last time.”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: … my phone ran out of battery when I had to go to the bathroom and 3 seconds later, Yunho hyung called the police because he thought I was kidnapped. After that, my hyungs follow me to the bathroom everywhere now. =.=

“Yes hyung,” Junsu said, trying to hold his excitement. The rules were so easy to follow. Call and text his hyungs back and he gets to spend time in his newly beloved music room.

“Yunho hyung was going to send you to the library, but there are students who have free period in there and since you can’t answer your phone, we chose the music room instead. You’ll be the only one in the room, but there’ll be a ‘Class in Session’ sign outside the door, so you should be okay,” Changmin finishes.

“Thank-you so much, hyung~!” Junsu exclaims and hugs his three brothers tightly.

“Now come on, we need to set you up with a Locator’.

“Hyung~…?”

----

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: My hyungs took me to the nurse so she can insert a locator into my arm. ‘Just in case something happens, Su-ah’.

I would have been crying because of the huge needle, but somehow, me having a free period had my adrenaline running and strangely enough, it didn’t hurt at all.

My arm barely left a mark when the nurse was done.

---

Jaejoong handed Junsu an alarm button when they’d reach the music room, “remember you’ll be here by yourself since the Music Teacher won’t come in until 7th period. Press the emergency button if anything happens and update hyung, okay Su-ah?”

Junsu nodded and Jaejoong hugged Junsu tightly, “my baby boy has grown up so much~!”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: I was sure I felt a tear drop on my shoulders TT_TT~ hyung~!!!

The end-of-class bell rung and the brothers quickly hugged each other before they parted ways.

“Love you, SuSu,” they said simultaneously.

“Bye hyungs~!” Junsu screamed and hastily opens the Music Room Door.

---

Junsu almost screamed and pressed the emergency button when he sees another pair of eyes staring at him.

 

 

_____________________________________________
A/N: Please don't kill me for the crappy chapter~ I'll double update today as an apology for taking too long to update and for ths crapppppyy chapter~!