Blame the Merry-Go-Rounds

Possessive Brothers!

 

Possessive Brothers:

The love story of Junsu and Yoochun with Junsu’s overprotective possessive brothers.

Told by narrator with inputs from Junsu


 

“Junsu-ah, we’re going to be late for your first day of school!” Changmin yelled.

“B-but hyung, all these layers are really wearing me down. Can I at least take of th-”

“No,” a voice from behind Junsu firmly, making Junsu quiver his lips as if he was going to cry. It was his older brother, Yunho.

“Hyung~!!!!” Junsu whined, stomping his feet on the ground like a 3 year old.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: There goes my plan to try to make them not think of me as a little kid anymore >.>

“You’re too cute for your age, SuSu,” Jaejoong came over and ruffled his baby brother’s hair.

“Those girls AND boys will eat you alive, Su-ah,” Yunho added and Junsu sighed.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: When it comes to my safety/ well being/ life, if my hyungs has something to say/do about it, there’s no stopping them. But it’s the it’s the transition between Summer and Fall and I’m wearing 3 layers of clothing under the 2 layers of school uniform! *Cries ~t_t~

“Hyungs?” Junsu asked. “Why do we have to go to school so early? It’s 6:30 and school starts at 8:30~!” Junsu whined again.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: Do I really whine that much? (*>.<*) Anyways. I love my brothers, but I just question the things they make me do sometimes. The High School I’m going to is Cassiopeia High School [Cassie for short because no one can spell Cassiopeia] and don’t get me wrong, I love school. Changmin hyung taught me a lot and I’m even the top of my class. BUT it’s too early to go to school~! ~T_T~

“You know we have to go early to set up our classes,” Changmin explained.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: Yes, my hyungs teach at the same school I go to. It wasn’t like this in Middle School though. When I in middle school, Changmin hyung was finishing school to get his Ph.D degree and he was only 22! ^O^ Yunho hyung was also finishing school, but he’s finishing to get his Master’s degree. So Jae hyung was the only one who taught in the middle school to stay with me. Everyone called me a ‘Teacher’s Pet’… or they would if hyung let me near them. I was stuck to Jae hyung for the three years while I was in middle school.

I had a lot of fun with hyung though. His cooking was the best *^▁^* and he would always microwave the food for me and helped me with my homework and tests too~!

It wasn’t until I graduated middle school that my brothers decided to all teach at Cassie High and I blame it to that one guy at the amusement park.

*Cue Flashback*

Jae, Yunho and Changmin hyung took me to this an amusement park as my graduation present and after so many bribes, I finally got them to let me go on the merry-go-round (­by myself~!(◇≦)). I had to sit on the chair that doesn’t move up and down because they were afraid that I might fall off the horse >.> and this one kid came up to me. He looked my age, just a little bit taller and he had blonde hair. He told me I was pretty and gave me a wooden rose with a note attached to it. He sat next to me and told me inside the note had his number and that I should call him sometimes. I opened the card and unpleasantly found the card saying, ‘For a pretty girl like you.’ <(ˍ ˍ*)>

Before I can respond , Yunho hyung already jumped the gate and slammed the kid off the merry-go-round. It was so embarrassing~! =You can imagine what happened to the flower…

I know it’s not his fault, but I just wanted someone to blame because after the incident, my hyungs had a heated discussion, resulting them all to teach at Cassie High.

“You’re too pretty for your own good, Su-ah.”

And that was the end of it.

---

They walked through the entrance of the school and straight towards the principal’s office.

“Here’s your schedule, Su-ah,” Changmin said and handed Junsu his class schedule. “Lit with Jae hyung in the morning, me for Science/ History/ Math for 2nd, 3rd and 4th period, Business for 5th period and Physical Education 6th period with Yunho hyung.”

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: You might be wondering why my hyungs have the access to teach all my classes and why Changmin and Yunho hyung has different subject classes, aren’t you?

Well let me start off by saying Cassie High is a very prestigious private high school. Hyungs doesn’t trust public schools because ‘people in public schools have immoral thoughts, Su-ah’. So the school being a private school meaning district rules and guidelines doesn’t appeal to them.

And basically, I was able to get here/ have my hyungs teach with me/ teach the same class I’m in is all thanks to Changmin hyung. Hyung is not only a Doctor, according to his doctorate degree, but he is a professor too (a college one, that is) *^▁^*. He turned down SNU to teach here and to the principal, this was a HUGE bragging rights and excellent deal. Parents would pay the school thousands for just one of Changmin’s subject lecture and hyung’s salary is only 1/3 of SNU’s salary. But it’s still a lot of money.

Yunho hyung can teach Physical Education and Business because of his MBA and he’s really athletic. [Posting an ad for any ladies/gentlemen who wants hyung~(=^.^=)~ ]

“Hyungs,” Junsu said and looked up at his hyungs as cutely as he can, eyes wide open, lips pouting and shivering slightly.

Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin braced themselves. They had to be strong and make sure they don’t break so easily. Otherwise, Junsu will get hurt somehow, just like the incident at the merry-go-round.

“I get to choose an elective, right?”

Jaejoong facepalmed He should have seen this coming.

“Su-ah,” Yunho began to speak.

“Please, please, please hyungs~!” Junsu got on his knees, hands clasped together, begging. “Just one elective, pleeeaaaassseeee?~”

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: You’re making me sound so desperate! Hmph!

Narrator: I’m a narrator. I narrate the events that happened. You were the one on your knees, begging like a hobo =.= Now let me get back to the story. 

“It can be the last period before school ends and Jae hyung; didn’t you say that you have a free period? You know how much I love music! And this school had one of Korea’s best music teachers! You can come and watch me there and keep track on me with my teachers and I’ll try to get a 4.5 and please, please, pleeaaaaasseeeee, hyungs?” Junsu pleaded as he tried to bring out all the defending arguments.

Changmin laughed out loud before pinching Junsu’s nose lightly to calm him down.

“Did someone look at the school’s website?”

“The brochure,” Junsu admitted. “Hyung’s name was on it!”

The brothers looked at each other for a moment before coming to a mutual conclusion.

“Alright, Su-ah,” Jaejoong said.

“Thank-you, thank-you, thank-yo-”

“BUT.”

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I knew there was a catch. There’s always a catch if I wanted to do something new. They would have to make sure I don’t get hurt before letting me do it.

“BUT,” Changmin helped Jaejoong finish his sentence. “Only when Jae hyung is free, okay? If he's busy, then you have to go to the fields and stay with Yunho hyung. I’ll talk to your teacher about this, just in case you get marked down for truancy.”

“Oh my gosh, yes~! Yay! Thank-you hyu-”

“AND,” Yunho added. “Only A’s and B’s; A’s for regular subject and B’s for the AP courses. And you have to pass the AP tests, get at least a 4 for each of the tests.”

“But hyungs can help me, right?” Junsu asked cutely.

The brothers laughed and pinched Junsu’s cheek simultaneously. “Yes, hyungs can help you,” the replied.

“I have tutoring every day during the last period for 15 minutes for the free-period students, so I’ll be a little late, I’ll make sure to text you if I’m coming or not. If not, I’ll call you and tell you to go to Yunho’s track field, okay?”

Junsu nodded excitedly.

“Alright, now come on, I still need to set up for my new classroom. You can help me decorate, Su-ah.”

“Kay kay~! Bye Yunho hyung. Bye Changmin hyung! Jiang~!” Junsu squeaked and skipped out the door, hand in hand with Jaejoong.

~~~~~

It’s 1st period and Junsu has to take a test, a pre-knowledge test.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: =.=

Junsu needed to go to the bathroom halfway between the period and he’s sweating like crazy.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: What? I got up at 5:00 and got ready at 6:00! It’s 9:25 and I haven’t peed in 3 hours! Don’t judge! >.>

Narrator: Again, I’m just narrating the story as it goes… =.= If you want someone to blame, blame it on the author who made you such a girly wimp who can’t hold your bladder. ( ̄﹏ ̄) 

Junsu raised his hand and asked permission to go to the bathroom, which resulted in Jaejoong holding up classes so he can take Junsu to the restroom.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I didn’t ask him to that... 

When they walked backed to the class, Junsu can hear some boys calling him names and laughing at him. Unlucky for them, Jaejoong heard their conversation.

He went to the roster list and looked up their names/schedule and was please to find out that they have one class with Changmin and P.E with Yunho. He sent a quick message to his brothers and resumed class as normal.

~~~~~

It’s 2nd period and Junsu has to take a test, a pre-knowledge test.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: =.=

~~~~~~

It’s 3rd period and Junsu has to take a test, a pre-knowledge test.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: =.=

~~~~~~

It’s 4th period and Junsu has to take a test, a pre-knowledge test.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: =.=

“Hyung~!!!!” Junsu whined. “You made me take three tests for the three whole period~!!! My brain is so dead~! (*>.<*)”

“This is for education, Su-ah. We can’t have people thinking you got in the class because of special privileges, now don’t you?” Changmin asked.

“I guess not,” Junsu mumbled.

“Good boy. Now get ready for Yunho hyung’s class.”

“Bye hyung~!  (>^ω^<)”

~~~~~

It’s 5th period and Junsu has to take a test, a pre-knowledge test.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: =.=

HYUNG~!! This is the 5th test I had to take today!” ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“I know, Su-ah. Beside, these are easy questions. You already know most of them anyways. At least 6th period is just orientation, come on, let’s go.”

“Kay hyung~!”

~~~~~

It’s 6th period and Junsu has a free class. Because all Yunho does is tell them the rules/ procedure of P.E.

Well he had a free period except for two boys who were forced to run laps and do push-ups and jumping jacks as demonstrations for some irrational reason.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: It was the boys who made fun of me this morning. I guess that’s what Jae hyung’s email was about… I didn’t want it to end like this

“Class will end early for today,” Yunho concluded. “Get some rest because we a fitness test tomorrow.”

“HYUNGGGG~!!!!!” Junsu whined after everyone left.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: Do I seriously whine this much?

“It’ll be over before you know it, Su-ah. You should get to class early. I don’t want anything to happen to you when it’s passing period,” Yunho said softly.

“Okay hyung,” Junsu replied and skipped to his music class.

~~~~~

“Wow! This room looks amazing!” Junsu exclaimed as he sat on the piano bench.

There was a handwritten sheet music on the piano frame and Junsu took it down to take a closer look at the music score.

Rainy Night

It was written in Japanese and Junsu suddenly felt intrigued to sing it, he still had 15 minutes before class starts anyways.

Rain in my heart.~

When he finished, he was shocked to hear someone clap behind him.

“Oh sorry, did I startle you?” a deep voice asked.

When Junsu turned around, he saw a guy standing there with a bunch of handwritten sheet music. (⊙o⊙)

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I don’t have a ual preference but that guy was good to the looking; mild curly hair that is shoulder lengthy, milky white skin, luscious lips. He was just really attractive okay?

“Kind of,” Junsu replied. “I’m sorry, is this your sheet music?” Junsu asked after he noticed the other sheet music in the guy’s hands were in the same handwriting as the one he’s holding.

“Yeah,” the guy blushed. “You’re really good at reading kanji. How did you learn Japanese?” the male asked and put the sheet music in his backpack.

“My brothers taught me,” Junsu said quietly, blushing like crazy. “Did you write this? It’s really good.”

“Yeah, though it’s mainly for piano. Even though I write the lyrics, if I sing and play at the same time, my heart won’t be as 100% in the piano as if I was to play it alone. Do you want to hear it?”

Junsu nodded and the student started playing the song. Junsu, tempted, picked up the sheet music and sang to the melody.

“Wow. We sound really good together,” the pianist suddenly spoke up, making Junsu blush harder than before. “Can you help me? I’m entering the Social Star Music Contest and I need a singer and I just moved here from America… so it’s hard for me to… get acquaintance with people. I know this is so sudden..but...”

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I knew my brothers wouldn’t like this but I’m captivated by this boy. We did sound amazing together…

“Uhm, I’ll see… I may be busy because of all the classes I’m taking,” Junsu said.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: It’s partially true! And because my brothers will flip if they found out about it.

“That’s great! Thank-you, thank-you so much!” the boy jumped up from the bench and gave Junsu a big hug, and kissed him on the cheek without thinking.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I didn't even say 'yes'...

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry… I’m still trying to get used to Korean culture and… sorry. I’m Yoochun, by the way,” Yoochun took out his hand.

“J-Junsu…,” Junsu was about to return the handshake before his phone vibrated. It was Jaejoong.

Junsu, tutoring ended early today, coming in 5 mins ^^.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: He’s lucky hyung wasn’t here when he did that.

“I didn’t know you’re allowed to have your phone out,” Yoochun said.

“Principal’s approval,” Junsu mumbled and quickly said, “I have to get a seat… kay, bye.”

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: I’m not trying to be mean~! I just don’t want my hyungs to kick what could be my only friend out. And he looks older than me, so that makes it harder…

“Oh yeah, can I get your number? Y-you know… just in case you decided you would do it? I-I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to… but...yeah,” Yoochun stuttered. No girl in America has made him this nervous before, so why is he freaking out over this boy with such an angelic voice?

“…You know I’m a boy, right?” Junsu asked, making sure Yoochun wasn’t like the guy from the merry-go-round.

“WHAT? You’re a boy!?” Yoochun gasped and faked surprise. “Well, duh. You’re wearing a boy’s uniform.”

“I wish I can… but I can’t give you my number,” Junsu stated as a matter of fact.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. Hyungs specialized the phone so that I can only receive texts/ calls from hyungs and the only people I can call/text are hyungs and the Popo. *Giggles, the police.

Yoochun was disappointed, but he was not going to let this angel out of his grasp like in America. He took the Rainy Night music sheet and wrote his number on the back of it.

“Here, just in case you can call,” Yoochun winked and walked to a random seat.

Junsu took the paper, folded it neatly and put it in his pockets. Right after he finished, Jaejoong walked through the door.

“Hyung~!” Junsu screamed and ran towards Jaejoong, giving him a big hug.

“Hyung?” Yoochun thought. “Isn’t that Professor Kim from Lit?”

“Su-su!” Jaejoong smiled and hugged Junsu back. “Did you make it here safely? Aish! I told Yunho to walk you to your class!”

“It’s alright hyung~! It’s not even that far away,” Junsu said.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS: It was 2 doors down... >.>

Before Jaejoong was about to bring up the other person in the classroom, the bell rang and students started strolling in the classroom.

--

Class was over and Junsu honestly really liked this class. Music creativity, a way to develop ‘song emotions’ as the teacher called it.

Yoochun was the last one to leave… or what he thought was the last one, because he had to gather his sheet music together and he overheard Professor Kim and Junsu talking.

“… hyung has a meeting so you have to come too.”

“Hyung~! Meetings are always so boring~! And they take forever!” Junsu whined. “Why can’t I stay with Yunho or Changmin hyung?”

“All teacher, Su-ah.”

Junsu pouted before reluctantly following Jaejoong to the meeting room.

Yoochun, from behind, smiled at the boy’s cuteness. His eyes widen when he realized something.

Junsu’s hyungs, are Yoochun’s teachers.

↖(^ω^)↗  JS:ㅋㅋㅋ, Yoochun, you’re in for it now~!