Asking Permission but more like LifeorDeathInterrogation

Possessive Brothers!

“No. Absolutely not.” Yunho stated clearly as he stared down at the young music prodigy. “Now if you excuse me, Mr. Park...”

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: It's worth it. Junsu's worth it. This is all for Suieee.

 

“Mr. Jung, please,” Yoochun took a deep breathe as he knelt to the floor. “I really like your brother and I would do anything for him.”

 

Yunho spared him no glance as he continued his way out of the classroom. Despite his cold icy face, Jung Yunho is horrified.

 

Y(^_^)Y YH: Who is this kid? Where the heck did he come from? And with my brother? My precious adorable innocent baby brother too... not going to happen. Ever.

 

Yunho walked- or rather- sprinted towards Jaejoong’ classroom.

 

With just one look, Jaejoong knows something is wrong. “Yunho?” He asked carefully. Changmin, noticing the tense atmosphere in the room put his book down and stood next to his older brother.

 

“I met an interesting student today,” Yunho started nonchalantly as he took a seat at one of the desks. “Park Yoochun, I think you’ve heard of him.

 

Changmin nodded. “He’s in all of my classes. Why hyung?”

 

“It seems like somehow, Yoochun and Junsu are in the same 7th period and have gotten close enough that the boy got enough nerve to ask permission to date Suie.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widen. “My baby! Yunho, you can not let this happen! How did this even happen? How come Junsu has never mentioned this right now? Where is this boy? Tell me, Yunho so I can give him a piece of my mind. How dare he...” Jaejoong paced around the room frantically mumbling to himself. His mind is unable to comprehend how such possible things could have happened.

 

“Calm down, Jaejoong,” Yunho got up to soothe his brother’s back. “Let’s just calm down and we’ll talk about this slowly, okay? I’m just as shocked as you are.”

 

Changmin nodded. “We can’t be rash. Let’s sit down.”

 

As the brothers sat down- absorbed in their conversation, a realization hit a little bit too little too late.

 

“Junsu lied to us...”

-

 

Junsu skipped along the hall, practicing his song with a bright smile on his face.

 

(^ω^) JS: Everything is perfect.

 

Junsu was a little shock to find out that Yunho wasn’t in his classroom, but rather, it was none other than this boyfriend kneeling on the ground.

 

“Chunie?” Junsu asked as he crouched down next to the musician. “Why are you on the floor? Where is hyung?” Junsu pouted. Yoochun looked like he’s in pain.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Awh~ He cares for me. That’s right Park Yoochun. This is all worth it.

 

“Oh I’m fine, Suie. I just came to ask Jung Songsaengnim permission to officially go out with you. But it seems like he had to go, so I’m just waiting for him to come back.”

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: We all know that’s not the case, but there’s no way I’m going to taint my innocent baby dolphin with negative

thoughts.

 

(^ω^) JS: Let’s pause for a moment. For my whole life, my brothers were the most important people in my life and as soon as Yoochun came, he’s been pushing his way to the top of the list too. And having Yoochun ask my brother for permission to date me means more than everything to me in the world. It’s so sweet and enduring and oh gosh, Chunie, you’re so adorable~!

 

Without thinking, Junsu lifted Yoochun’s face and gave him a quick peck to the cheek.

 

(^ω^) JS: Oh no. Oh no. What did I do? Ahhhh I’m so embarrassed. Run away Junsu, run away.

 

Without making and eye contact, he got up. “I’m going to find my brother, bye,” Junsu muttered out as ran out the classroom, face red as a tomato.

 

-

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Junsu kissed me. Junsu kissed me.  Junsu kissed me.  Junsu kissed me. Me! Ohh. This is definitely worth it.

 

Junsu’s kiss was his steroid, it numbed him from the pains of kneeling for too long.

 

-

 

Junsu walked to Jaejoong’s class because he knows if Yunho hyung wasn’t in his class, he’s definitely in Jaejoong hyung’s class.

 

“Hyungs!” Junsu squeaked excitedly as he entered the room. The sight he met with was not at all what he expected. Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin stood in front of him with their arms crossed.

 

(^ω^) JS: They don’t look too happy...

 

Jaejoong sighed and took a deep breath. “Suie, I want you to be honest with us, okay?” Jaejoong smiled as he pulled some strands of Junsu’s stray hair out the way. “Baby, you know we love you, right?”

 

Junsu nodded.

 

(^ω^) JS: What’s going on?

 

“Is there something you want to tell us, Su-ah?” Changmin asked as he crouched down with his hyungs as he looked Junsu directly in the eyes. “You can tell us anything. Hyungs won’t get mad, I pinkie promise,” Changmin smiled while pulling out this pinkie.

 

Junsu giggle and he connected Changmin’s pinkie with his own.

 

The tension in the room has lifted completely. No one could stay mad at Kim Junsu forever. But Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin knew it was not Junsu who they were mad at, they were mad at themselves for they regretfully realized they are the cause for Junsu’s dishonesty.

 

Junsu took a deep breath.

 

(^ω^) JS: It’s now or never.

 

“Hyungs, I’m sorry I haven’t been completely honest with you...”

 

“Go on, Su-ah,” Yunho coaxed whiled holding the boy’s hand. He knows this is a big step for his baby brother and this is something Junsu has to do for himself.

 

“I met a really pretty boy, hyungs!” Junsu’s eyes sparkled as soon as he mentioned Yoochun. “He’s so talented and smart and really pretty! He even wrote me a song! And he’s so funny and so sweet even though he has weird diseases I’ve never heard of. Like Lip Self-Esteem Problems

where his self-esteem goes down whenever he stares at someone’s lips and oh! He even has that one disease where he can’t touch other people. But oh hyungs, he’s the best person I’ve ever met! And... ”

 

 

Three brothers chuckled as Junsu continued on about his ‘friend.’ Their little Suie is growing up!

 

-

 

It seems like Junsu had such an exciting day, he fell asleep in the classroom. Yunho carried Junsu out and deposited his baby brother safely in the back seat of their car.

 

“Hmmm, hyungs.” Junsu whispered as he fluttered his eyes open. Half awake and half asleep, it took him a while to realize that he’s in the car and it appears that they’re already at home.

 

Before Junsu can hop out of the car, Yunho stopped him gently. “Su-ah, I know you were scared to tell us about your friend, and we’re really sorry to make you feel like you have to hide this from us. But just know that you can tell us anything in the future okay?”

 

Junsu breathed out a sigh of relief. “Yes, hyung. I’m sorry... I really didn’t mean to lie... it’s just that...”

 

“We know, Su-ah, we know,” Jaejoong kissed his baby brother gently on the forehead.

 

(^ω^) JS: Ohhh a peck. Like this afternoon... with Chunie.... Oh no!

 

“Hyungs!” Junsu’s screamed startled even his most stoic faced brother. “No, no, no! Hyungs, we have to go back to the school! Let’s go! Chunnie is still at the school. We can’t just leave him there!” Junsu screamed frantically as he rushed to buckled his seatbelt.

 

Junsu pouted at the amused look on his brothers’ faces. “Come on hyungs!”

 

(^ω^) JS: How is this even funny? Poor Chunie!

 

“It’s alright, Su-ah,” Changmin whispered quietly as he unbuckled Junsu’s seatbelt.

 

“Wahh~ no! Hyung! It’s not okay! Chunie is still at the school! We have to go get him~!”

 

Changmin hugged his brother. “It’s alright, Su-ah. We already talked to him.”

 

Junsu’s eyes widen. “You did?”

 

~Flashback~

 

“Mr. Park, please explain to me this LSEP condition that you have.”

 

The student who was still kneeling on the floor rubbed the back of his neck. “Well...” He laughed awkwardly as he tried his hardest not to face Jung Songsaengnim was carrying a sleeping Junsu.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: The cutest thing in the world! Oh and the way he mumbles in his sleep! And that one cute piece of drool that is dripping out the corner of his mouth. OMGOMGOMG!~ So kawaii!

 

Focus Yoochun! Focus.

 

“Get up, Yoochun. You’ve been kneeling for too long. Are you alright?” Jaejoong asked as he guided a chair next to the student.

 

“Thank you songsaengnim, I’m fine,” Yoochun croaked out as he stood shakily on two legs. The relief of sitting down on the chair felt amazing.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC:  Not as amazing as Junsu’s lips on my cheek...

 

Focus Yoochun! Focus! You’re obviously being interrogated right now and this is not the time to be Greasy Chun. Focus!

 

“Ehrm... so.”

 

“Look Yoochun,” Changmin sighed.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: This is not good. Not good. He’s probably going to tell me to pack up and to  kick my out of school...

 

Nooooo.

 

“Junsu means a lot to us.”

 

Yoochun gulped. This could only mean bad things.

 

“And,” Jaejoong continued. “We’re happy he found someone that means a lot to him too.”

 

Yoochun looked down. Eyes full of sadness. “I know you guys don’t approve of me, but I really like your brother. I have no intentions of harming and I really, really and I mean really love him. He makes a better person and every time he smiles, gosh it just makes my day. Oh and his majestic angelic voice that... wait...” The music student looked up to three very amused faces. “Wait... what?”

 

“I said we’re happy for you guys.”

 

The light in Yoochun’s eyes after hearing such unimaginable things from Yunho shone almost as bright as Junsu’s radiant smiles. Almost. “R-really? D-does this mean I can date him?”

 

“Ooohh.” Changmin wrinkled his face. “We never said anything about you dating him.”

 

Yoochun bit his lips.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Stupid Yoochun stupid! What made you think you’ll be able to date their brother. Now you’ve really ruined it. Stupid! Time to pack and live as a hermit for the rest of your life.

 

“But... you can work your way to becoming his boyfriend. If...”

 

“If?”

 

“If you pass our test.”

 

 

 

 

 

----

A/N: Happy Chun is happy

image