My little secret.

Possessive Brothers!

...8 months later

 

(^ω^) JS: Narrator! It’s been 9 months since you last updated on our relationship! (*>.<*) Tell them what happened!!! Tell them! ╭(▽‵)╭(▽‵)╭(▽‵)╯ GO!

 

Narrator: Alright, alright, I’ll tell them. Ahem… during these past months…

 

They’ve been practicing, spending Junsu’s free period practicing alone with Yoochun. Everything is going well, though for a certain grease ball is pure torture. He wants nothing more than to touch and caress Junsu, but well aware of the younger male’s innocence, Yoochun refrained himself.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Hey! Don’t make me sound erted! <(^´)>

 

Narrator: Why do you people blame me, I’m just telling it like how it happened… -_-

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Anyways, everything is perfect. Being with him makes me feel like the king of the world. His smile, his cute puffy cheeks, oh and his melodious voice, who can forget his melodious voice. Every single thing about him makes me fall deeper and deeper in love. If I wasn’t sure if its love then, it’s definitely love now.  I’ve never quite experienced love before and now, I think I know what it is… it’s when I can actually see myself with him. I can see our future together, us growing old together. That’s my definition of love. And my love for Junsu is bigger than the gingerbread man’s vitality~.

 

 

 

-----------

The more time he spends with Junsu, the more and more he learned to love everything about him. There was nothing that can go wrong, except…

 

“Su~,” Yoochun whined. “Why do you keep on hiding me when your brothers come? Are you ashamed of me?” He asked after one of their practice ended. This question was long overdue, but not wanting to lose Junsu, Yoochun held it in. But now, it’s time to get to the bottom of this. He needs to know why.

 

Junsu’s eyes widen. “Chunnie hyung, you don’t really think that, do you?” Yoochun’s silence worried Junsu even more. He didn’t think it was going to be like this. “No! Hyung~ it’s not like that… I – I…”

 

Feeling his hesitance, Yoochun sighed and occupied himself by packing the music sheets. “Hyung~ listen,” Junsu grabbed Yoochun’s arm, making him blush a scarlet red.

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: He’s touching me! He’s touching me! His soft milky baby skin is touching me!!! 0^^0)/ Park Yoochun, control thyself!!!

 

“Oh sorry hyung, I forgot you told me you had that one skin disease and that it’s not good to touch you,” Junsu quickly said, irritated at himself.

 

“It’s okay Su-ah. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked. You’re obviously uncomfort…”

 

“It’s because you’re my secret!” Junsu blurted out, eyes closed and fist clenched together.

 

“Wait, what? Su, tell me that again, what?” Yoochun turned around, unclenched Junsu’s fist and held his hand. “Please look at me,” he whispered. “Please look at me and tell me, Su-ah. What did you say?”

 

Junsu opened his eyes, looking straight into Yoochun’s brown orbs. “I-it’s because you’re my secret,” he said, holding on Yoochun’s hand a little bit tighter. “M-my brothers, they know every single thing about me, my favorite color, my favorite food, my favorite Mickey Mouse episode and even my favorite math equation.”

 

Yoochun mentally chuckled, still can't get over the boy's innocence. “Anyways, they know everything about me,” he continued. “B-but you, you’re the only one they don’t know about. You’re my special secret and I-I want to keep you as my little secret.”

 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Can I just die right now? I want to cry. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. SOBBING. This kid will be the death of me, I swear.

 

Yoochun debated with himself, and after a quick battle, his heart won by a landslide. He knew he wasn't going to regret what he's about to do. With a deep breath, Yoochun lifted Junsu’s chin and pecked him on the lips.

 

“H-hyung…”

 

(^ω^) JS: That was my first kiss~!

 

“Then I’ll be your secret,” The pianist said softly. “I’ll be your secret, you can hide me away, store me somewhere, I don’t care. As long as I’m with you, I’ll be anything you want me to be.”

 

“Do you really mean it, Yoochun hyung?”

 

Yoochun nodded. “Want to know a secret Su-ah?”

 

“What is it, hyung?”

 

“You took something away from me a long time ago and now it’s impossible to get back.”

 

“Did I? Chunnie hyung, why didn’t you tell me this before? Yunho hyung said stealing is bad and I can go to jail and…” Junsu freaked out, unbelieving that he stole something from Yoochun, and this something his hyung can never get back too.

 

“Su, Su,” Yoochun said calmly. “You stole my heart. You stole my heart the minute you walked in here. You stole my heart when I heard you sing for the first time. You stole my heart the moment I saw you and I can never get it back. My heart is now with you forever.”

 

(^ω^) JS:AWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

“Hyung, you make me feel different,” Junsu said, looking down at his lap.

 

“What do you mean?” Yoochun asked, unsure where this conversation is going.

 

“You make me feel different. You’re the reason why I wake up early in the morning, waking up with a bright and sunny smile on my face. You’re the person I think of when I fall asleep and you’re the first person that’s in my mind early in the morning,” Junsu said, feeling embarrassed. He figured if he already said this much, he might as well spill everything out now.

 

“W-when we practice together,” he continued nervously. “I get these tingly feeling in my stomach a-and whenever you sing the songs you wrote for me, my knees seem to never function correctly.  And your voice, did you know that your deep base voice hypnotized me when you talk, like a black hole that all my sanity away. I don’t know, hyung, you make me feel different. I don’t feel this way towards my hyungs, but, i-it’s different. Is there something wrong with me, Chunnie hyung?”

 

“Su-ah, that’s exactly how I feel,” Yoochun said, the boy’s hair gently.

 

“Really hyung? S-so does that mean that you stole my heart too?”

 

“I think so, Su-ah. I think,” Yoochun smiled affectionately at the singer. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes until he got the courage to ask “Kim Junsu, will you be my boyfriend?”

 

Instead of a verbal answer, Yoochun shocked when Junsu tackled him with a tight hug on the piano bench. “Yes, yes a thousand times yes!!”

 

 

===============

 

 

(^ω^) JS: So that’s how Yoochunie hyung and I went out~!

 

In the mist of all happiness, Junsu forgot one small thing… his three possessive brothers!

(^ω^) JS: Brace yourself Chunnie hyung, attack of the Possessive Brothers is coming!