His Despair

The Story About a KissNote...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            It took three hours for Hyosung to calm down and she only did so because she fell asleep from exhaustion. Himchan called Sunhwa who brought Zinger – obviously none of them could carry Hyosung back home…

            “I’ll carry her I only need you two to go pick her things up.” Sunhwa nodded and flew to Hyosung’s locker while Zinger helped Himchan. While they walk to the gates Zinger would steel glances from Himchan thinking that he was rather nice for doing this since the entire school seemed to be against Hyosung and, God forgive her, even the B.A.P boys. It was insufferable!

            “You’re being kind… I thank you in her behalf.” Zinger look at Hyosung’s sleeping face and - even with hell around her – she had a small smile in her lips. “See that?” Himchan look at his sleeping beauty and bit back a smile. “She’s happy because you are here, you are helping her - !”

            “I don’t want to hear it Ha Na, seriously.” I can’t let myself be fooled again…

Zinger nodded surprised and kept shut the rest of the way. Sunhwa caught with them in the gates and they went to Hyosung’s. Her mother wasn’t home and neither was her father so it was easy to get in – they didn’t have to give any explanations. Sunhwa led the way to her room and Himchan was rather surprised to see that in her thick headboard she had the picture they both took when they first went out months ago.

That made his heart crouch while he placed her onto the bed.

            “Isn’t it better for someone to stay in case she wakes up? She will be confused…” Zinger smiled at his concerned but said nothing about it.

            “Me and Sunhwa, we’ll stay so you can leave unconcerned.”

            “How can I …?” Himchan hopped down leaving two surprised girls behind.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter