Happily Ever After...?

The Story About a KissNote...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The last two weeks before the exams start was Heaven to Hyosung; she had recover her statues at the Uni. and no one else talked about the kiss incident, her grades were still better than ever and she got all of her friends back.

As for Hara... Is there a place worse than hell? Hyosung took all of her makeup – even the one she kept at home – and now took care of her personal makeup every day. Sometimes Hara would look like a panda, others a bear and even a lion – it all depended on whether Hyosung was on a good mood or flying over the sky.

            By lunch time everyone is gathered at the cafeteria eating quietly. SECRET had just arrived – Hyosung made a quick stop over at Kara’s table where she left a bamboo cane to the Panda Hara – and joined their friends.

B.A.P were discussing some hot football game they had seen the past night while Hyosung pretended to be interest but actually she was stealing glances at Himchan who was also peeking at her occasionally. Their eyes met once or twice and she pinked deeply, looking away. Eotteokhe?

            Once school was over Hyosung, Zinger and Sunhwa walked home in a deep silence. Hyosung would walk and then stop and then walk again then sigh. She hit her head once or twice and then stopped walking again. Sunhwa and Zinger were both confused so they figured they’d ask what was up.

            “Ya, what are you thinking so hard?”

            “It’s nothing…” Then she sighed again. Zinger kicked her and then held her by the arm.

            “Ya, mareba! It’s about Himchan, right?” Once Hyosung blushed they nodded, knowingly. “Just tell him what you feel.”

            “Ani, he is going to freak and then he is going to reject me…” Sunhwa shook her hard and then poked her forehead. “Ya, Han Sunhwa, neo michyosso?”

            “Eonni, just go for it. For once believe in us, huh? Jaebal…?” Hyosung looked into Sunhwa’s eyes and was about to give into the cutie’s suggestion but then turn.

            “Ani, ani! I won’t!” Zinger blew on her bangs frustrated. This Eonni sure is complicated…

**

‘Eonni says you’ll reject her if she confesses! Be a man and for once take the first step!! You, player ~!’

            “Mwoh? Player? Aish!” Himchan threw the phone to the bed and then threw himself. BYG was there lying and pushed him out of the bed and his cel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter