Her Despair

The Story About a KissNote...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            It’s been almost a month since Hyosung started to kiss guys and damn, the list was countless. After Zelo and BYG her new target was one of the most dangerous gangster boys of school – everyone knows him by the name of G-Dragon, the leader of BIGBANG an ultimate group of misbehaved guys. Once he heard what happened with Zelo and BYG he was, actually, hoping that she would kiss him – he had a big crush on her since high school and that kiss was the cherry on top of the kiss.

After him, it come Jeongmin the sweet boy who works in the coffee shop next to their Uni. where every student go, the MatokiWorld. The entire Uni. was there that day – lately, the students from the University would follow Hyosung everyday just to see if she would kiss anybody else – and after she kissed him the poor cute thing fainted. Hyosung spent half an hour trying to wake him up but when she managed he fainted once he saw her.

Hyosung was depressed already and then Soohyun, D.O and Woohyun were added to her list and to her pain. The weight of hearing people talking trash about her all the time, being out-casted all the time and not being seen as an upright, trustful and good, kind-hearted person hurt her to the core. Only SECRET were still her support though this all, even Ji Eun. You know, after what happened with BYG Hyosung called Ji Eun as soon as she got home and explained. Ji Eun felt sad and frustrated at first, didn’t pick up any of Hyosung’s calls nor texted back but by Monday she was herself again, supporting Hyosung with all her might.

            Today the victim had been Kikwang and Joon, one in the morning and the other by lunch time. Because of such incident the whispers had doubled and the rumours of her being probably pregnant or carry a STD were running the place – it was mad, seriously.

The B.A.P boys did not understand what was up with Hyosung and they all thought it was rather weird and that something bad was up. They only saw Hyosung’s depressed image roaming around the Uni. She seemed to have lost all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter