Introducing the Crowd

The Story About a KissNote...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Picture Seoul’s University and its student’s body are the most common ever – we can see some athletes on the field, some divas-wannabe sitting in a corner taking care of their nails, nerds in another further corner with their computers talking that weird language we could never understand, the poorer hanging out and praying to just be left alone for one day and then the Kingkas and Queenkas socializing or not, just living their lives like they want to; perfection grants you such wishes…

            So who rules this University? Who are the ones worshiped and adored above all students here? The richest? The handsome ones? Let’s start with B.A.P; since middle school B.A.P are considered the best, the absolutely perfection as wonder boys. They are too kind however too tough, handsome but unselfish and, above all, want to be seen as normal, regular students – which is impossible, of course.

Bang Yong Guk, the oldest, the leader, the rougher, is the iest guy on Earth; every girl falls over heels for him and cries when recalls his girlfriend. His twin brother, Bang Yong Nam, was quieter and didn’t like to be involved with the Kingkas / Queenkas world so Yong Guk protected him whenever needed, yes, but, at school, Yong Nam just pretended he had no identical brother.

Now, Kim Himchan; the second in command; he is responsible, cute. He is known, along with Jong Up, as the womanizer of the group but truth to be told he does not like to play girls; in fact he thinks that being loyal to that one and only is the most important thing ever so yeah. Moon Jong Up, well not exactly; he says he is too young to concern himself about it and IF that special person appear he’ll know… Probably…

As for Yoo Youngjae and Jung Daehyun they are just inseparable; Daehyun’s family moved from Busan when he was still a kid and Youngjae was their next door neighbour. It was love at first sight – in the second day Youngjae was inviting Daehyun to stay over his house and well that’s how everything started, I guess…

Let’s not forget about our cute pie, sweet thing, the maknae Choi Jun Hong. Zelo was always a troubled kid despite his wealth; because he was small and too cute every kid bullied him and that made him very, very sad until he met Jong Up and the Bang twins who defended him over and over again. Guess what? Now he isn’t that small – being the tallest of the group – and not that sensible either. Well, he is but he does not like to show it so shush...

            Now, now, moving on: KARA – a group of five popular girls who seemed to be the best at everything and superior to anyone. Gyuri is the leader, yes, but Hara is the richest so they all feared her for some reason – ay, mulla, Korean stuff I guess…

Ji Young is the youngest, the more innocent one and pure – as in truly pure minded person, you erted! Don’t dare misunderstand me!

Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter