teaser 02. "class, we're going on field trip!"

☠ welcome to the last days of your life ┆ horror apply story ┆ apply closed. ☢

It's been three years since Jang Hyorin witnessed her own teacher be stabbed in the leg. She ended up skipping that day, heading to the library to borrow another book, then headed home. Her parents didn't say anything about it. They let her do what she wanted, just like all the other adults in the country. Hyorin found technology interesting. Maybe she'd do something related to technology later in life as her job.

Maybe.

When she arrived to class one day, she found maybe half of her classmates there, which was shocking. Usually there were only five or six students. A few students were actually following the instructions written on the board, and had their textbooks out, reading pages 356 to 362. The rest of the students... were doing anything but. Hyorin looked down at her feet as she walked to her desk, and sat down quietly, opening her textbook and beginning to read.

At least now the teacher was just letting the students do their own studying.

Sitting a few desks away from Hyorin was a boy named Kim Jin. He too was following the teacher's instructions, but with much difficulty.

"Hey, monster baby! You actually studying?" Hara laughed.

Jin frowned, not replying to her. Stop talking to me, please...

"She asked you a question!" Gyuri yelled, kicking one of the legs on his chair. The chair wobbled for a moment before toppling over, sending Jin crashing to the ground.

At that exact moment, his twin sister, Kim Jae, bursted into the classroom. "LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" she shouted, stalking over to where her brother lay on the floor. Gyuri scoffed, turning in her seat and muttering softly, "Whatever, freak."

Hyorin sighed, trying to focus harder on her textbook. Just a few more pages, then I'll go to the library again... she thought to herself.

In the next classroom over, Yoon Daeyoung was hanging out with his friends, and a few of their friends. He glanced at the clock on the wall and groaned.

"We should be going back to class," he muttered into Chunji's ear, who rolled his eyes and batted him away.

"Noooo, I wanna hang out with Minsoo and Byunghun! You go, since you're the one who wants to hear the announcement!" Chunji whined, clinging onto a confused Minsoo's arm.

Daeyoung sighed and stood up, rolling his shoulders, and glanced at Taeyeon and Niel, who both pouted and shook their heads. "Ugh, fine, but you owe me," he said, pointing a finger at his friends.

"We know!" the three chorused.

Grinning, Daeyoung made his way next door and eased himself into an open desk, staring at his teacher, who was just standing up.

"Listen up!" the teacher shouted, banging a fist on his podium. For once in a very long time, the entire class went silent immediately, all staring up at their teacher with curious looks. "Class, we're going on a field trip! Please find some way to alert those who have not attended class today, for attendance tomorrow is mandatory."

After that, the teacher sat down in his seat, and the class went back to their usual crazy antics.


████████████████s c r a p s a n d n o t e s
ok. here's teaser number two!
i've revealed some of the chosen characters. ^^
the rest will be revealed in the next chapter, which will
be the bus ride to the island where battle royale
will be held. c: sorry for the lame teaser, btw.
it's late, lol, and i wanted to get it up really quick. ; v ;