P A R T 5

Omma's Day Off

xx     [ partfive ]     xx

 

 

Baekhyun leaned forward as he picked up the tub of kimchi. He turned over to read the description. The tub looked like the one they had back home but he wasn't sure if he should take the normal or spicy one. He rubbed his chin contemplating unaware of the staring contest behind him, which involved his boyfriend and Jongin. Both alpha males averted their gazes from the rounded globes of Baekhyun's pert bottom, to glare at each other.

"You know he's mine. So, hands off." Chanyeol mouthed at Jongin, not wanting Baekhyun to overhear them.

"I'm making him mine. I don't trust your clumsy hands to take care of him." Jongin retorted hushly.

Chanyeol scowled. "This clumsy self is the one that he's in love with."

"I'm not giving up." Jongin grinned slyly.

"Let's settle this once and for all." Chanyeol put the basket down, carefully, what with the porcelain vase. 

Jongin cracked his knuckles. "Bring it on! Five rounds!"

Kawi bawi bo!

Chanyeol came out with scissors. Jongin came out with paper. One for Chanyeol. Zero for Jongin.

Kawi bawi bo!

Chanyeol came out with scissors. Jongin came out with rock. Jongin smirked at Chanyeol's annoyed face.

Kawi bawi bo!

Chanyeol rolled out paper. Jongin grinned when he came up with scissors. Argh, he can't let Jongin win no matter what. Chanyeol grinded his teeth .

Kawi bawi bo!

Yes! Chanyeol won over Jongin's scissors with his rock. Last round!

Kawi bawi b-

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Baekhyun his heels, eyeing both of them suspiciously. "Are you guys playing kawi bawi bo without me?"

Jongin shook his head. "It's nothing. Let's just get out of here before someone starts recognising us." He placed his hand on the small of Baekhyun's back much to Chanyeol's horror. The latter picked up the basket and caught up with them. Kicking Jongin's shin, Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun's side before Jongin could retaliate.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

The floor was not spotless. Sehun threw all the used cloth and washed his hands before joining his boyfriend who was sitting on the counter top with legs swinging back and fro. Kris was grumbling to himself as he washed the dishes at the kitchen sink behind him. Stepping in between Luhan's spread thighs, Sehun circled his boyfriend's waist, pulling him close.

"What are you doing?" Luhan questioned as Sehun's face inched closer.

"You're so cute." Sehun chuckled before capturing his lips. 

The kiss was soft and gentle as they moved their lips over the other. Luhan rested both arms around his lover's neck while locking in those y hips with his legs. A wet tongue his bottom lips before he parted, letting the other in. A small moan escaped him as Sehun slid his tongue over his own. In the background, he heard Kris sighing out loud.

Kris turned away from the couple who was making out and started the stove. Guess, he better cook a fresh batch of pasta before the three rascals come home, so that Joonmyun will be left only with the sauce.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

The living room was rather too quiet. Jongdae couldn't work without music. So, he plugged his iPhone into the dock and started playing shuffled songs. SHINee's Ring Ding Dong came on and he started to shake his while wiping the TV screen. Minseok sang along as he mopped the floor. While Tao swept the floor, nodding his head to the music before laughing his off when Jongdae used the broom as his microphone while lipsynching to Jonghyun's part in the song. 

Smiling at his friends' dorkiness, Yixing stood outside the master bedroom after cleaning his own room. He noticed the door was slightly ajar. Hmm, didn't Joonmyun lock the door earlier? Nudging the door with his foot, he caught sight of a sleeping Joonmyun on bed. The latter was asleep on his stomach, pert bottom displayed for his eyes. Yixing didn't want to continue looking but his eyes travelled up to the pale small of his back, exposed by the t-shirt that had rode up. His heart skipped a beat when he heard Joonmyun in his sleep. Yixing rushed out with his heart in his throat. Oh dear.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

Everyone was seated in the living room with randomw music playing through the speaker. They were waiting for the three guys to come back and Joonmyun to step out of his room. Kris had his head in his hands as he tried to kill the headache building in his temples. Just then the door to the bedroom door opened. Joonmyun stepped out looking rested and y as hell with his bed hair. Kris his lips as images of last night flashed through his head. Hot damn.

"Ok, everything better be good." Joonmyun started checking the kitchen, noticing the nicely cooked pasta. He smiled. Then, he went into each of the rooms before checking the living room as a whole. "Good job. Now, where are those three?"

"They should be here soon." Tao shrugged as he scowled at Sehun who was nuzzling Luhan's neck. "Get a room."

 

✂ ✂ 

 

"Look, Baekhyunnie! Lays! We should buy this!" They snickered and added two packets into their basket.

Along with that they added some panda bisuits, apple chips and some other junk food. Once they have filled their baskets with snacks (their manager will be appalled), they went pass the frozen foods sections where Chanyeol spotted a box of...

"Bacon wrapped eggs!" Chanyeol giggled as he pulled Baekhyun into a hug while pointing at the box. "They should have us endorse that."

"ert." Baekhyun his lower lip playfully. "You should stop reading all those fanfics online. It will corrupt your mind."

Jongin sighed. He tapped his feet as the squeaky floor, impatiently as he watched the lovebirds making moon eyes at each other.

"You know, Kris told me that I should read the English fanfics. He said it's much more erted." Chanyeol whispered into his boyfriend's ear, taking the chance to his earlobe.

"Yah!" Jongin pulled Chanyeol back, away from his boyfriend. "We're in public. Unless the two of you want to be tomorrow's headline, I suggest we pay for this and head home now."

The couple scowled at him. Baekhyun paid at the cashier where the girl kept staring at him in awe. He just smiled and hoped she hasten her scanning because he had a feeling it had dawned on her who they were after she glanced over at Chanyeol, Jongin and back at him. The light bulb over her head lighted, he could imagine that much, since now her eyes and smile grew big.

"Thank you for shopping with us!" She said cheerfully as she handed him the change. "EXO fighting!" She whispered which made Baekhyun smile. He waved at her before Chanyeol ushered him out.

Cool air kissed their face as the warm sun bore down on them. Just as they stepped out, Baekhyun who was in a rush to catch up with his much taller and long-legged bandmates, stumbled over the safety bump on the floor. He fell forward, twisting his ankle.

"," Baekhyun tried to stand but fell back on his knees. Chanyeol dropped the plastic bags and rushed to his aid. 

"Can you walk?" Jongin asked, his voice laced with concerned.

"I think I twisted my ankle." Baekhyun groaned when he tried to stand on his right leg. "No, I can't. Not yet. It's still throbbing a bit."

"Jongin, you carry the bags. I'll carry him." Chanyeol hugged his boyfriend before heaving him up, hand supporting his . Baekhyun wrapped his legs around the former's waist while resting his head on his shoulder.

"He's not that light, you know." Jongin added the extra grocery bags as he walked alongside them. "Why don't you carry him on your back instead? Wouldn't it be better?"

Chanyeol pouted. "Nope. this is better because if I had him on my back, I wouldn't know what you'll do to him."

Jongin laughed. They walked through the slighty busy street, ignoring the speculative looks on their faces. Twenty minutes later, they reached their house with Chanyeol panting. As Jongin leaned back against the wall behind him, waiting for Jongdaeto unlock the door, he saw Baekhyun looking at him curiously. In return, he winked and made a slow over his lower lip. Baekhyun's eyes widened but then he stuck his tongue out. Oh, wait till I have that in my mouth, Jongin thought slyly.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

Lunch went smoothly, fortunately. After they cleared up the table, Kris decided to go out to buy something for them for being good. Leaving the kids in Joonmyun's capable hands, he left for the convenience store. Before he stepped in, he caught Kyungsoo entering one of the men's boutique on the other side of the road. Hmm, should surprise him. Kris U-turned and entered the men's boutique which had the walls in maroons with flecks of gold. Very classy yet contemporary. Some of the men gave him a once over but he just ignored them knowing that he was already attached to two wonderful boyfriends. He wasn't in the game anymore.

A small familiar back got him grinning. "Where do you think you're going?" Kris slipped his hands around the slim waist, pulling him back, flushed against his front as he buried his nose into the soft dark hair.

Kyungsoo yelped. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" He touched his heart where it was beating a mile a minute. "I was just going to shop for some shirts for you."

"Really?" Kris chuckled. "Not for yourself?"

"Look at the size." Kyungsoo showed the tag. Hmm, that's my size alright, Kris thought. "Do you think I should buy one too?"

Kris pulled out one with soft flower printed shirt. "This definitely looks good on you. Why don't you try it on?"

"Ok." Kyungsoo agreed readily. He asked the saleperson where the dressing room was. The latter showed the way with Kris following close behind.

The main vocalist was about to close the door when Kris squeezed in. He locked the door behind him before pushing Kyungsoo against the hard wall with a y smirk on his lips.

"Now, how about I help you try that on?" Kris asked as he trapped his boyfriend's between the wall and his body. Before Kyungsoo could answer, Kris leaned down, brushing their lips.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

Chanyeol sat on the arm of the sofa as they discussed on what they should do. He glared at Jongin who was too busy eating Baekhyun up with his eyes. Jongdae jumped up as an idea struck him.

"We should bake something!" Jongdae stood with hands on his hips. A silly grin on his face.

Joonmyun groaned. "No, please no."

"When did we ever listen to you, anyway?" Tao chuckled.

 

✂ ✂ 

 

Should I kaibaek tag? Anyway, hopefully you guys have enjoyed this! Comments would be nice. Well.. they're gonna... do something.. next... kekeke My cat is still in the hospital.. read my blog for more info.. anyway, love you all.. thanks for the support!