Chapter 5

Family Life

"Jiyong I invited your members over for a house warming party tomorrow"

"What time are they coming?"

"Ah I forgot to tell Top oppa what time"

"Top how did you have time to talk to hyung?"

"He text'd me saying that if you're treating bad you have something coming to you, then I text'd back on the elevator ride up to the hotel room about the party... So what time do you want them to come over 5?"

"Oh well 5 is good that way they can stay for supper and get to know our Yun Hee"

"Well first I think we need to get to know our Yun Hee and each other before they come over, which is why I told Top oppa that we have stuff to do today which we do"

"Yeah I agree, I think we need to get to know each other first cause knowing those crazy kids they'll throw questions at us non-stop"

"I'm not so worried about the questions since I'm a fan but I will like the gossiping ~oh! tell me the members type of girl they like so we can distract them from so many questions" smirks

"Well well well my wife is a fan and super smart what do I do?"

"And my husband is funny and adorable that I can hardly look at his smiling face what to do?"

"Omo funny to ..... Just invite your friends"

"Friends well I have lots of male friends plus we share one he's a former member of Big Bang, Hyungseung oppa so I think we should invite him also"

"Sure text everyone you want to come"

"Okay I won't tell you anyone else I'm inviting to the party"

"All right we're home"

"I'll get Yun Hee . . . Woah!" (http://crate-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/All-About-Modern-House-slooping-roof-design.jpg) "It's huge and so pretty~! Yun Hee look at our house isn't big?"

"She's asleep Mi Hi and so cute" he says with a dimple smile.

"Awe my aren't we such a cute family"

"Well I think we should get our cuteness into the house so we don't get rained on"

"Good idea"

*honk honk*

"Mi Hi I bring your family's stuff"

"Ah Ae Sook gamsahabnida"

"Gaho look it's your appa" Ae Sook says as she opens the van door.

"Gaho iliwa"

"I'll get Yun Hee you can get Gaho confortable in his new place oppa"

"I'll help unpack the car so the stuffs not soaked"

"Thanks Unni"

"No problem but isn't it a bit big ..... you know what nevermind it you two after all"

"Ae Sook-ssi thank you for helping us out so much"

"Ani, gwaenchanh-ayo"

We all walk into the house and just stand there gawking for a bit.

"Well I guess the bedrooms are upstairs I'll be back down to help after I put Yun Hee into bed"

"Okay I'll start sorting out our stuff with Ae Sook-ssi"

"Okay" I head upstairs while carring Yun Hee I see a door with her name written on it in English and open the door "Wah, neomu gwiyeowo~!" and put her in bed and tuck her in under the covers. "Hmm I wonder which ones ah nope I'll check with oppa later." So I shut the door behind me and head downstairs to where I find Ae Sook and Jiyong oppa talking.