Chapter 3

Family Life

Jiyong's POV

(*Thoughts* and **Sounds** and **Actions*)

I wake up to an empty hotel room. I know Mi Hi said she wakes up early to do her early morning practice but it's only 5:00 in the morning and it JUST turned 5 a second ago and we came into the room at 10-ish where could she be? I feel like going for a swim.

I head down to the pool and I find Mi Hi here great mind think alike, I think then it hits me "Sweet girl you two will get along great" Top hyung had a creepy smile than while I gave him the are. you. sure. look I figured it was because the cameras where there. *We'll get along great we both child like, but professional when working,and we like the same fancy high tech house where we can have a lot of friends and family over. Do we have some sort of link or string that connects us together we're like a match made in heaven but I have a girlfriend that I love.*

"Ah GD oppa, Morning"

"Morning"

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes I did" I pause for a second"How about you, you were gone when i woke up, when did you wake up?"

"Yeah I did, ah I left a not just in case you forgot what i told you last night did you worry?"

"A little because it's so early but I remembered you told me that you train early. but I asked what time you got up at"

"Oh right, Sorry I woke up and came down at 4:35"

"Ah so you didn't wake up that much earlier then me"

"Mm enjoy your swim the waters great, I should head up and get ready to go to the filming site see you later oppa"

"Yeah alright I will and be safe" I wave goodbye.

As soon as Mi Hi leaves I jump in the water and stay underwater to try and get my thoughts straight. *What am I doing! I'm already getting over protective and we only meet each other yesterday and I ugh....* I burst through the surface of the water trying to get air.

"Oppa! are you alright?"

I look up shocked "Mi Hi! you sacred me. I thought you went up"

"I did but when I got to the elevator I noticed that I forgot my phone. But are you are alright aren't you it sounded as if you were having a hard time breathing?"

"I'm fine I just got so deep in thought I actually forgot I was underwater." I smile embarrassed and rub the cape of my neck.

"Babo how can you forget something so important it must have been really difficult thing that you were so focused that you forgot. Well I hope you find your answer Fighting! Bye~" 

"Thanks!" I call after her.

"No problem!" is the last thing I heard before the door slammed shut.

Mi HI's POV

I'm head to the elevator and I went to check my messages but where's my phone? *Oh I must have left it at the pool I better go get it.*

*Eh where's Jiyong oppa?* I look around.

**Splash!** ** Heavy Breaths**

"Oppa! are you alright?"

Jiyong looks up shocked "Mi Hi! you sacred me. I thought you went up"

"I did but when I got to the elevator I noticed that I forgot my phone. But are you are alright aren't you it sounded as if you were having a hard time breathing?"

"I'm fine I just got so deep in thought I actually forgot I was underwater." He smiles embarrassed and rubs the cape of his neck.

"Babo how can you forget something so important it must have been really difficult thing that you were so focused that you forgot. Well I hope you find your answer Fighting! Bye~" 

"Thanks!" Oppa shouts at me.

"No problem!" I shout back before I shut the door.

"Let's see what I've missed since last night" I scroll through messages but stop when I see Top oppa's name on the list.

"What the? Top oppa texted me why?"

Top -> Mi Hi-ah how's my dongsaeng treating you it better be good or he's going to get it lol jk ;D

Mi -> Heh oppa so funny XP

Top -> That's nice and all but that doesn't answer my question! **wiggle eyebrows*

Mi -> Oppa's treating me fine :D 

Mi -> Oh tomorrow I'm throwing a house warming party and Big Bang oppa's are invited. Your going to come right? ** puppy eyes*

Top -> Tomorrow? Not Tonight?

Top -> But of course I'm coming it'll be the first time I get to see a house you & Ji made with out meeting and how BIG & Expen$ive it looks and is!

Mi -> Because I work until 7pm  and we still have to get are daughter better Plus organize, unpack, eat, buy food & snacks & drinks for you all before guests come over AND That's great see you then. Oh I have to go now TTYL Bye oppa ** waves goodbye*

I get to mine and oppa's room grab my things then write a note to Yun Hee explaining that I have work and I'm sorry that I can't play with her today and slip it under her door since it's 5:15 in the mourning then I leave and head to the taxi stop while I put on my cap and sunglasses.

"Taxi!" I get in and strap on the seatbelt.

"Where to miss?" the young driver asks.

"YG Entertainment please"

"Yes... You work there right?"

"Yes I do why?"

"Then do you know Mi Hi-ssi that's filming Family Life?"

"Yes I do we're quite close why?"

"Really what's she like?"

"She's very hidden"

"Hidden? what do you mean?"

"I mean she likes to keep things that people don't know secret and hidden so it doesn't cause rumours like 'Mi Hi-ssi toke a taxi and the young driver asked her all about herself and he still didn't know it was Mi Hi herself telling him the answers to his question and by the time they got to her destination she gets out and paid and thanked the young male driver and then tells the story of that driver and he still hasn't figured out that it was Mi Hi-ssi in the back seat."

"We're here"

"Thank you" I get out go to the window and give him the money and my autograph and head inside the building and head to the elevator and go to the basement parking lot to get my car and head off to the location.