Chapter 2

Family Life

It's the first day of filming Family Life and Beat Six after both of our fully packed schedules.

You're in your studio gym filming for Beat Six's training scenes.

GD'S POV

I'm recording my parts for our newest album All About Love when I hear TOP hyung's voice from the control room.

"Jiyongie~ Someone is here to see you"

I give him a questioning look but than give him the OK sign and come out to a bunch of cameras and those loud confetti poppers going off.

"G-Dragon-sii you were chosen to take part in Family Life"

"Um what is Family Life exactly?"

The staff explained that i and a fellow YGE artist a female artist (of course) are husband and wife and are going to take care of a child.

"Is that why hyung told my to design my dream house?"

"Yes and we toke your wife's designs and merged them with yours to design and build the house the three of you will stay in for a year."

"A year? does that mean I can't sleep at home tonight?"

"Yes you'll move in tonight after you find and meet your wife and child."

"Wait! What about Gaho? and why do you keep saying child instead of telling me if it's a son or daughter?"

"You'll find out the of your child after you find your wife and Gaho while be moving in with you."

"Alright"

"Okay let's find your wife. Here are the details to help you find your wife faster, the other members can help you find her but they can't bring you to her or point her out to you because they're all already acquainted with each other."

"Alright let's go and find my future wife"

"Assa~!" Sungri says as he pumps his fist in the air "Let's find hyung's wifey"

I look at my wife to be's info and read it out loud.

"Kim Mi Hi, Age 21, an Actress at YG Entertainment, has long brown hair, brown eyes and a sweet caring smile"

"Mi Hi Huh?" TOP Hyung say with a smile. 

"Eh Hyung you know her?"

"Yeah I acted with her, Sweet girl you two will get along great"

"Really?" I give my Are-You-Sure look.

"Yeah Mi Hi is awesome!" Daesung  says making everyone surprised since he's always quite shy with girls especially.

"Let me guess you acted with her too?"

"Yep~!" he replies with a loud voice and his bright smile.

"Me too!" Sungri says hopping up and down " I also acted with her too"

"Eh she models to?"I look back at the info and it's as if it hit me in the face 'Also models her model name is Lynn she modeled back home before she joined YGE and moved to Seoul.' "She's really talented and well-rounded" I say after i finished reading all the info on her."Now all I have too do is find her."

"Does Mi Hi -sii even know about this?" Taeyoung question caught me totally off guard I mean I have no clue i she knows what if i find her and she caught off guard like I has just now and thinks I'm hitting on her or crazy or something.

"Does Mi Hi-sii know?" I ask the director.

"Yes she was told yesterday since she's also filming her up coming drama so we filmed her reaction when finding out about this show she just doesn't know who her husband and child is"

"Ah......Okay"

After an hour of searching I finally found her she filming a scene in her drama were  she training for a fight in a drama so we wait until she was done.

"Okay Cut! great job everyone that's a wrap" the PD says.

I see her bowing and saying goodbye to everyone then she takes a drink of her water and wiping away some of her sweat and then tighten her ponytail and start jumping rope even though shes done filming so i decided to knock on the door so we can finally meet and go start looking for our child and go home pack our stuff and move into our new home and life. (PS your wearing- https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aL573Hcy7I0/UGaaKDbjSoI/AAAAAAAAAlw/gTbE15AzEds/w291-h308-n-k/585.JPG)

*Knock Knock*

YOUR POV (thoughts in *between*)

I hear a knock and I turned around to see Big Bang and almost end up falling because I forgot that I was still jumping rope. Why I say almost fall is because GD oppa caught me before I did. *Oh God! He so cute...close I mean Close* He helps me up and smiles at me. *Oh God! Girl don't do anything stupid now.*

"He~ Thanks" I give him a sweet smile.

"No problem, as long as your okay" he smiles at me again but with that heart melting smile what's he trying to do melt me

"Oh yeah I'm fine thanks" I finally notice the cameras and mentally face palm myself OH. MY F'ING. GOD. GD. IS. MY. HUSBAND! I'm totally fan girling right now just not actually doing it I'm just staring at him in awe until he snaps me out of it.

"I should probably properly introduce myself I'm Kwon Jiyong or GD I am your husband for the next year." giving me a smile."It's nice to meet you Mi Hi-sii~"

"You too!" I say as I shake his hand."But please call me Mi Hi and I'll call you Jiyong oppa or just oppa or whatever you prefer since we're now married"

I know I'm intense even though we just met and all but I feel that we already know each other well enough to speak informally but hey you can't blame me I grew up in Canada where we call everyone by their first name without the sii's and ah's like here in Korea.

"I'm fine with you calling me oppa or Jiyong oppa plus you can call me whatever your comfortable with calling me" he smiles and melts me once again.

*Get a hold of yourself Mi Hi you have a boyfriend and your happy and in love it's just the fan in you that's all think of Kikwang oppa and you'll be fine.*

"Thanks I guess we should start looking for our child now but if you don't mind I'd like to have a quick shower first" smiling shyly up at him then towards the cameras where the PD is.

"Not a problem for me"

"Go ahead" the PD says as he shoos you towards the door.

"Gamsahabnida~" I say as I bow and quickly exit the door and run to the change room and I hear soft giggles behind me.

After I showered and changed. We're given our child's information and picture of her and then we head to Oppa's car and are told where to go and that our managers will packing our stuff for the new house and Big Bang oppa's will help with Jiyong and Gaho's stuff  after they finish recording some of their parts of the songs while we search for our daughter at Lotte World. (Changed into - https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kl00Uj6W2Iw/T5D_cTcF8_I/AAAAAAAAAQM/lj2wBTGdcPQ/w229-h259-n-k/298.JPG)

Lotte World (No One's POV)

"Her name is Choi Yun Hee and she's 5; How cute~ I can't wait to meet her!" you squeal.

"Cute indeed" Jiyong says while looking at the picture but he actually looking at you.

"Do we look like a mother and daughter to you oppa?" you place the picture of Yun Hee beside your face and look cutely up at Jiyong as you start blinking innocently.

"Well it's hard to tell weather I have two daughters instead of having a wife and a daughter" he says while walking away.

"Yah! What was that?" you ask as you run after him.

"Nothing! It means if you act to cute then people will think we're related instead of married!"

"Act cute? I wasn't acting!" you go to catch him but stop because you see a crying boy so you go up to him.

"Neo gwaechanh ni?" you ask while squatting down "Where are your parents?"

"What's your name?" Jiyong asks as he squats next to you.

"Aziwa Kyu" the boy says between mustered sobs.

"Kyu-chan? Kawai~" you say standing up "Assa~ let's go to the lost children centre oppa"

The three of you go to the LCC and they make an announcement for Kyu's parents to meet Kyu at the center of Lotte World.You watch Jiyong play with Kyu because you don't know to much Japanese plus you just really wanted to watch Jiyong play with a child since you say photos of him with kids and baby's and read an article where he says that he loves kids.

"Kyu!" you hear his mother shout as she runs right up to him and hugs him tightly then she checks weather he has any cuts or scraps on him then she stands up with Kyu in her arms next to her husband.

"Arigato" she bows then asks something but you didn't understand but you smile sweetly anyways.

After the couple and Kyu left you turn to look at Jiyong who's still waving goodbye.

"What did you talk about? All I could understand was Arigato, Kawai, Kyu and Hai" you ask and he just shrugs"You didn't tell them something weird or bad about me? Did you?"

"Nothing Really. I just told them that you wanted such a cute& brave kid so that's why you tried to take him as your own child"

"Bwoh!" you lightly smack his arm"It's you who wants Kyu as your son"

"I wouldn't mind having a smart, brave, fun and cute son"

"Omo! We forgot that we're suppose to be looking for are own child" as you cover your mouth"We're such bad parents we forgot our own daughter and went on a date instead"

"Date huh? Why don't we finish our date by finding our daughter"

"Mmh" you nod in agreement."We didn't forget Yun Hee we just gave her more quality time with her birth parents that's all"

"While getting to know each other better"

You look for the Choi's everywhere at least until you and Jiyong sit down at the children's cafe for a break but still looking in the passing crowd for her. Then you spot her in the cafe section with a stuffed teddy bear and snacks watching a show on her parents I-phone.

"Yun Hee!" you shout and she looks towards you startled then quickly looks away because she knew that she gave herself away. "Assa I found our Yun Hee" you say as you head over towards their table.

It was quite late after you and the Choi's finished talking about certain details and stuff about Yun Hee. So you and Jiyong offered them to stay here in the hotel in a room with Yun Hee and in the morning you'd both would leave in  the morning taking Yun Hee with you. They agreed and so you and Jiyong got two rooms one for the Choi's and one for the both of you. Of course you tried to get a separate room but there was only three left so you had to share. But since it was late the cameras didn't follow inside the room just to the doors and you were lucky enough to get a two bed bedroom so you sat on the bed by the balcony window claiming it as yours and fell asleep shortly after because you had an early schedule.