Chapter 4

Family Life

Hongdae Locations -  Hongik University, Cafes, Nightclubs, Flea Market, Hongdae Playground and Picasso Street.

So I arrive at the University and I see Kikwang oppa getting his make-up done and I head over to say my greetings of course I greet the director,  the film crew and action team on the way.

"Annyoung Kikwang-ssi" smiling softly as I walk over to my make-up chair where Ae Sook is waiting.

"Annyoung" he smiles in return.

"Mi Hi just on time; did you greet the director yet?"

"Yes unni I also greeted the film and action members as while"

"Okay let's get doing your make-up"

After finishing our make-up and having coffee & donuts we filmed until lunch since we had to switch our location to the market while we had enough proper light.

"Mi Hi-ssi you have visitors"

"Visitors?" I look at Ae Sook but she just shrugged then turned to the outfits. "You know something" I accuse her.

"No  I Don---"

"Umma~!"

I turn around as i hear little footsteps running towards me.

"Yun Hee~!"^~^

I stand up and crouch down to catch my daughter who is running to me with her arms spread open to hug me. Picking her up as I hug her back.

"Yun Hee where's your appa?"

She points towards the parking lot where Jiyong is handing out energy drinks out to the crew. With Yun Hee in my arms we head towards Jiyong.

"Oppa?"

"Mi Hi  how was our surprise?"

"Heh~ good. But how'd you know I was here?"

"Ah Ae Sook-ssi told me when I called your phone to ask you where you were, but you where filming and she told me to make it a surprise"

"Oh Okay, well we're heading to the next location are you coming?" I ask as I pass Yun Hee to him.

"Yeah"

"Yea!"

"Heh~ Alright I'll be back I just have to grab my stuff ------ Oh Did you drive here?"

"Okay and No we were dropped off by hyung"

"Alright  We'll take mine to the next location then" I run to the tent and get my stuff but before I leave I think I'll say something to Ae Sook. "Sure~ you don't have a clue?" I sarcastically ask.

"Yeah yeah we don't have time for childrens games get a move on you don't want to keep your family waiting let alone the director do you Mi Hi?"

"No~     Child!" Walking away and back to meet GD. "Sorry for making you wait let's go!" 

"Where is Ae Sook-ssi? Isn't she coming?"

"She's getting the stuff and bring them a bit later she likes to help out when we come in different vehicles."

"But isn't she your manager? Why would you come in two instead of one?"

"Yes Ae Sook is my manager but she's also a scout and she's going to interview more potential managers. So we take different cars sometimes"

"Okay, Let's get going you don't want to be late and unable to eat"

"Yun Hee what food should we have for lunch?"

"Kimchi Kimbap~!"

"Okay I know a place we can go. Should I drive or should I tell you where to go Mi Hi?"

"Is it close to the market though?"

"Yes it's close. We could walk from there it would probably be quicker to walk depending on how long we take, so is it me or you who's driving?"

"You can since it would be easier. Oh and we're here."  I say pointing to my convertible next to me. (http://i.imgur.com/BG8vOo5.jpg)

"Nice car! Does it have a car seat though?"

"Thanks. Yes, I stopped on my way to work yesterday and put it in the back seat."

"Yun Hee, go to umma so she can put you in your seat."

"Neh~!"

"There all buckled up." I place my bag beside Yun Hee and then go to the passenger seat and put on my own set belt.

"Alright jabal~!"

We arrive at KB Heaven and go in, order 3 Kimchi Kimbop meals. (http://images.muachungdeals.net/Upload/18608/PR/SET-02-NGUOI-N.H-KIM-CHI-KIMBAP-HAN_2013717111251366.jpg)

"Here you go, enjoy your meal!" says the halmeoni.

"Gamsahabida~!"

"Yun Hee say ahh~!" Jiyong says with an adorable eye smile. 

"Ahhhh~" Yun Hee eats the mouthful. "Maa~"

"Really daebaek, halmeoni." I say as I get up. "I have to go. We're filming soon, and I still have to get ready."

"Okay. We'll come after we're done, my treat. See you soon, Mi Hi. Good luck!" 

"Fighting! Yun Hee see you bbo bbo!" 

"MWAUH! ^3^"

I walk over to my tent and get ready for the fight and kissing scene. But I really hope Oppa and Yun Hee don't see the kiss. It would be bad if Yun He things we're a real couple. GD oppa and I, that is. But if -- "Ahhhh! Forget it!"

"Mi Hi, you alright?"

"Ah Kikwang oppa, yeah just practicing."

"That's good, but make sure you scream a bit longer and of course louder for film."

"Thanks Oppa. I will. I should tell the director I'm here first, so we can start filming."

"No problem, I'll be out soon." He looks so cute waving at you with that warm smile.

"Director, I'm ready to film. Oppa will be here soon too."

"Alright, get into your places we're starting as soon as Kikwang is out."

"Here! Sorry for the wait."

The fight looks like the fight in the CN Blue MV for "I'm A Loner" combined with Dongho's fight scenes in "Holy Land" but of course with a female lead fighter. Most scenes are done without action actors/actresses, only flips, flying and smashing scenes throughout the movie.