Bad Day~

Ms. Nerd meets Mr. Arrogant

      Eunhyuk's POV

     "Ya monkey! Wake up! It's already 8 in the morning, we need to go to school at 9. Im going now!! Bye", i've heard Donghae said and he closed the door. Oh , i need to go to school. Go run Eunhyukie!!!!! I've took shower for 10 minutes and 5 minutes for wearing my uniform. I run outside, i hope i can reach Donghae. Since he doesnt woked me earlier, he's dead!

     "Hey Hyuk!!!" i've heard someone calling me. I look and see Hyoyeon. Ah yeah, Hyoyeon is my childhood friend. But since i've already rent a dorm, both of us havent seen each other. "Oh hey Hyo! How have you been!" i hi-5 with her and i hugged her. "Where are you studying now?" she asked. "Ah yeah, on Seoul University already. Since my parents wants me to be independent", i've answered. "Oh, im enrolled there also, actually im going to school now" she said.

     Oh !! There's just 5 minutes. "Oh man!" i run and pull Hyoyeon with me. I know that she's going to be late also. Donghae-ah!! You're going to be punished later!! Once we arrived infront of my room, "Y-ya! My class is later at 10. Why did you pull me here", Hyoyeon said. "O-oh im sorry. I need to go in, talk to you later!! Mianhe!!" i said and waved goodbye to her. Damn!

     "Lee Hyukjae!!! You're late!! Wait for me there!!!" oh god. I've waited outside. "Ya Lee Hyukjae!! You're late again?!" Mr. Kim said. "Im sorry Mr. Lee, but i just encountered some accidents on my way" i lied. "Tss, do you think i'll believe you? On that face??" w-w-what?! O-on t-that face?! "Ya!!!! How can you say that sunsaengnim!!!! Look- look at my face!!! Im handsome right? Tsk, do you have taste on boys  face?? Look" i keep on arguing with him.

     "Stop it Lee Hyukjae!! Now! For the punishment. Kneel there and raise both of your arms!", aish!! What a bad day it is. "S-sunsaengnim! Lee Donghae, yeah he. He told me that you said to everyone that we dont have class and dont go to school at 9. Yeah, he's at fault!" i said. Nyahaha!! "Chicha!!!", Mr. Kim goes in and searched for Donghae. "Ya Lee Donghae!!! Go out!! NOW!!!" I've heard Mr. Kim said. Yayks!! This is what you called punishment!!

     Donghae goes out and asked why he was called. "Lee Donghae! Dont spread untrue news from now on arasso? Im being fair so kneel there with him!", Mr. Kim said. "W-w-what news sir?", he asked. "You said to Hyukjae that im not going to teach today and dont go to school early? Now kneel!!", Mr. Kim said. "w-what do you mean sir? I didnt tell him that thing!!!" Donghae complained. I pull him down. Mr Kim goes in and lectured to our classmate.

     "Y-ya!! I didnt say that to you!" Donghae complained while on his knees. "That's what you called punishment from the great Lee Hyukjae baby~" i said with a y voice. "My God Lee Hyukjae!! Please stop his mess already!" he said and push me that i fell down. Exactly that time, Mr. Kim see him pushed me. "L-lee Donghae, how can you do this to me!!!" i said with a soon-to-cry expression. "Ya Lee Donghae!!!! Are you really like that!! Hyukjae go in now! Donghae stay here until class finishes" Mr. Kim said. Ahaha!!!! I stand up and i walk like my feet is aching already. Goodbye Lee Donghae! Goodluck!!!

 

     Donghae's POV

     Damn it, im going to kneel here for 4 hours? Aish really!!! Lee Hyukjae!!! How can you do it to me!!! I kneel for hours but i suddenly feel like my sorroundings is spinning. Aish, maybe it's just because it's my first time. After a minute, not just i see spinning sorroundings, half of what i can see became blurred. After another minute, everything went black.

     I suddenly open my eyes. "W-where am i?", suddenly this monkey face goes infront of me. "Are you okay now?" he asked with a worried expression. Tsk, as if he's really worried. I just look away. "Hey~ Answer me~" he said going to my right side where im facing already. I looked away again. "Ya~~~" he smiled. That gummy smile of him. I just ignored him again. I was startled when he hold my head, i cant look away anymore. "Ya, are you okay now?" he said with an inch distance between both of us.

     I didnt answer. Duh! He's at fault! "If you dont answer, i'll kiss you!" he said. "As if you can" I answered nerviously. Since i have a dextrose, i cant push him. "You wont really answer my question?" he asked. I shaked my head. It's not that i want him to kiss me, im not really in mood to talk to him. He was on his way to kiss me, i closed my eyes. But yeah, he stopped. "Fine, if you dont want. Im going now. Bye" he said and get his bag.

     I sighed in relief, i thought im going to get my first kiss already. Mr. Kim goes inside. "Are you okay now? What did you feel earlier? You havent eat your breakfast do you?" he asked. "I didnt eat because im going to be late" i said and i sit down. "Since it's just 12. I still have 2 hours to kneel there right?" i click the emergency button and a nurse came. "Please remove my dextrose" i said. Im not really in mood in everything.

     The nurse obeyed me and i stand and started to walk. "Hey Donghae!" i've heard someone called but im not really in mood to talk to others. "Sorry" Eunhyuk said. Im not really in mood so i just ignore him. "Hey im really sorry!" he said while walking with me. "Mianhe~~~ Smile Donghae-ah!" "SHUT UP LEE HYUKJAE!!!".

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Im really tired T.T

Mian if i didnt update yesterday.

I went to SiHae fanmeeting so yeah, my body is still aching and tired with 6 hours of standing T.T

Hope everyone will like my update.