Hello Rommate!

Ms. Nerd meets Mr. Arrogant

Authors POV

*wears black coat and glasses*  Let's learn about the two of them *gets a note*

 

Donghae's information :

Name : Lee Donghae.

Age : 17.

     Lee Donghae comes from a rich family. He's the only child and he loves studying. His father died a year ago. Since he goes to school, he never cried nor fight with kids because whenever he enters school he'll just sit and open his notes. Everyone loves him especially the teachers because she loves reading and studying. He even tops the class for the whole month and even won in a quiz bee challenge. But even though he likes studying, he sometimes go noraebang or mall with his friends just to have fun. Since he's already a college student, he need to go to Seoul and get to a good university. Her mom even get him a boarding house for him to stay.

"I like to study and read books but i still give time on hanging out with my friends and families. I hate people or let's just say, i dont feel people who dont like studying or a bastard inside the school. Peace!!" -Donghae.

 

Author : Seems like this person is a nerd. *shakes head*

 

Eunhyuk's information :

Name : Lee Hyukjae/Eunhyuk

Age : 18.

 

     Lee Hyukjae comes from a rich family as well. He has two older sister and he's the youngest and the only son. His father wants him to inherit all of his fathers money and houses. He dont like studying and even hates those nerds on their school. His school is private and no one is failing because they're paying bills, even the teachers just to give him an A grade. After his prince-like life on Grade School and High School, her monther decided to just transfer him on public school and learn how to study by himself. His mother told him to just get a boarding house and live by himself.

"Study? Whut? Geez. Reading books? Duh! That's the most boring hobies for me! I would rather play online games or hang out with my girls.  Tsk!" - Eunhyuk.

 

Authors : This monkey!!!! *laughs*

 

-End of Authors POV-

 

     It's a rainy morning, everyone is been busy for the upcoming school year.

"Donghae-ah! You'll be boarding on your aunts house. I told you auntie to give you a roommate so you're house bill wont be that high arasso?" , aish,chicha! I really dont want to board house!!!!!!

"Omma~~~ I told you, i want to be home alone. Even on that boarding house! I want tos study alone. What if my roommate likes listening to song and have a loud speaker? Omma jebal~~ I want a solo room!".

"Anio, you'll be going there tomorrow arasso? Im paying half the bill already. Study hard arasso?", omma said as she pats my shoulder. I really hate it!

"Donghae-ah! Your uncle is here. He's here to fetch you already, get you things now!" Donghae's mom shouts as she welcomed her brother.

Donghae goes down with two luggage and three bags. "Omo, Hae~ What's with those bags, i know you only have 2 luggage good for your dress", Donghae's mom said as she assists Donghae to go down.

"Omma, there three bags is for my books, you know i need to study. College is really hard i know", he said as he goes down the stair.

"Arasso arasso, give me your bags and put your luggage on the car now", Donghae's mom said as she gets the bag from Donghae and assists him to go outside.

"Omma~~ I dont really like to go there~~~~" Donghae pouts. "Aigoo ~ My little kid. Call omma when you got there arasso?" Donghae's mom pecked his cheeks and closes the door.

After four hours of travelling.

"Donghae-ah, you're here already. Here's the reciept about your room. You're on room 13 arasso? Hwaiting!" Donghae's uncle said and pump his fist.

Donghae nods weakly and goes out with his two luggage and three bags. He goes to the cashier and told him that he's the one who reserved room 13.

"Sir do you need help on your things?" the lady asked. "No need! Thanks!" he said and he goes to his room. Luckily he's just on first floor.

 

~Donghae's POV~

     I just hope that my roommate is nice. *sighs* Im here already infront of my room. Should i knock? Maybe my roommate is sleeping, i might dusturb him. Since this is my room also, i'll just open it. But what if he got angry to me. What to do? Aigoo. Hwaiting Lee Donghae!!!

     As i hurriedly opened the door. "ANNYEONG !!!" i said excitedly. "YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OH.

MY.

GOD.

JESUS.

CHRIST.

      "Who are you!! What the hell!! Close the door NOW!!!!" someone yelled. I closed the door immediately. What the hell, i just saw him on his boxer. Oh my eyes. *rubs my eyes* I didnt see somethings, Lee Donghae, calm down!!

"C-can i open the door now?" i asked. "Holy yeS!!!" i heard from the door.

     I open slightly and see him in complete dress already. His face is like a tomato. "I-im really sorry" i said as i bow continiously.

     "Tshh! Who the hell tought you to just open the door and dont knock?" he asked me.

     "Im really sorry, i thought you're just sleeping or watching TV so i dont mind knocking. Plus it's my room", i defended myself. Duh! It's my room also so i have the rights to just open and close the door without his permission.

     "Duh! I just came and i'll sleep already? Do you have brain! Tsk!" whut! He just said that!

      "Look who's talking. You! Kidd-Monkey-like man, me? I have no brain? Thinks before you said something arasso? You dont know the real me yet so stop saying non sense things arasso? Where's the bed?" i said sounding like a boss.

      "Just sleep on the sofa" he said and goes out of the room.

 

     Eunhyuk's POV

     Aigoo, luckily i came in from one of the best boarding house in seoul.

     "Heyyo wazzup! Im Lee Hyukjae, i need a room, much better if i have someone in that room",

     "O-oh. Wait let me check.......Here room 13. There's someone boarding there, but he havent arrived yet", she said, what a beautiful voice she has.

     "Here's the first payment for the whole month",  "What's your number miss?"  I took out my phone.

     "Im sorry, but that personal, here's your key sir. Have fun boarding", tss.

     "Tss, i know you'll give your number someday",

     As i found my room, i opened it and it's really clean. Oh well, it's because the payment is really high. I better go shower first.

      Hmmm refreshing it is. I should watch my favorite anime now. One piece yow!! Since my roommate havent arrived yet, i can just wear boxers around.

     I was searching for my One Piece DVD when suddenly........

     "ANNYEONG !!!" Oh my Godness!!!!!!!! "YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     "Who are you!! What the hell!! Close the door NOW!!!!" What's on his mind to just open the door! What if im in here!!!!

      "C-can i open the door now?" He asked.. "Holy yeS!!!"  i've answered.

     "I-im really sorry" he said and he keeps on bowing.

     "Tshh! Who the hell tought you to just open the door and dont knock?", i said yelling. Even my mom havent seen me in boxers, only my girls *smirks*

     "Im really sorry, i thought you're just sleeping or watching TV so i dont mind knocking. Plus it's my room", what a defender he is.

     "Duh! I just came and i'll sleep already? Do you have brain! Tsk!". I should win over him. 

      "Look who's talking. You! Kidd-Monkey-like man, me? I have no brain? Thinks before you said something arasso? You dont know the real me yet so stop saying non sense things arasso? Where's the bed?", w-w-what? Monkey-like? Oh my God, please just kick him off this room.

      "Just sleep on the sofa" i said and goes out. I better distance to that man. I feel like he's a prevert. Oh man, i better change room now.

     I feel like im going to die in no time in here. "Hey miss, can i change room?" I asked while playing on my cellphone keychain.

     "Im sorry sir but once you've already--" i cut her out "ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE MY ROOM OR IM GOING TO REPORT THIS BOARDING HOUSE?", i rest my hands on the table. "CALL YOUR MANAGER!!".

     "Im sorry, there's a policy in here that if you already paid, you wont change rooms already. Im sorry sir", she said and closed the window. Okay, so i have no choice?? *shakes head* Damn this life!

 

 

~~~~~~~

Hello there readers and subscribers.

I just made this story awhile ago but i already have 9 subscriber.

Mian, this is the first time im writing a boyXboy ><

Please do comment~ I want to know if i have mistake ^^

Gomawo !!!!