Hello Classmate!

Ms. Nerd meets Mr. Arrogant

Author's POV

     Eunhyuk got forced to let Kyuhyun and Sungmin in. He doesnt want them to see Donghae but it's too late to do that. "Hey Hyukkie, who's your roommate?" Kyuhyun asked while they're on their way to Hyuk's room. "H-huh? Oh well, we dont know each other yet, i havent see him yet. But the landlord said that he's already there", Eunhyuk answered with a forced smile. "I should be friends with him!" Sungmin said while holding hands with Kyuhyun.

     In just minutes, they already arrived infront of the door. "U-uhm, guys, dont be noisy arasso? Im not sure if my roommate is approachable also so yeah" Eunhyuk giggled nerviously. "Let's just go in" Kyuhyun said and open the door. Eunhyuk goes in last. "Oh, annyeong haseyo!" Donghae said and bowed to the two. Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun answered. "Please take a seat!" Donghae said and goes inside the kitchen.

     Eunhyuk smiled weakly and asked "Do you need dri--" but before he can continue talking, Donghae goes out of the kitchen with some juice. "Here's a drink for the two of you", Donghae gave the drinks to them and stare to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked away and seat beside Kyuhyun. Donghae unexpectedly sit on the couch also infront of the three. "Anyways, im Lee Donghae, im Eunhyuk's new roommate" Donghae smiled like an angel.

     "Im Lee Sungmin and he's Cho Kyuhyun. We're Eunhyuk's friend since grade school" Sungmin said as she took a sip of her drinks. Donghae just smiled. "Ohh, so where are you studying now?" Donghae asked to open a conversation. "Uh we're still on that school. Since it's from Grade School to College school", Kyuhyun answered. "Oh yeah, im still unpacking my things, see you later on" Donghae said and goes to his room.

     "Ya Hyukkie! He's so nice! Why did you just think that he's not approachable.Tsk!" Sungmin said and opened the tv to watch. "Uh yeah", the only answered from Eunhyuk. While the three of them are joking and reminiscing about their school days, Donghae is unpacking some of her things and also his books. She closed the door and started advance reading on some of the indicated topic on his course.

     Donghae is enrolled in Food Technology course. Since he like to be as good as his cousin Ryeowook. Eunhyuk is still choosing his course.

     After a few hours of reading, Donghae decided to go out of her room to eat some noodles. "Oh hey! You sleep?" Sungmin asked. Sungmin is still with Kyuhyun in there. "Oh hey! Uh no, i just read books. You eat already?" Donghae asked while she's preparing for his noodles. "Ah yes, we ordered food already. We're just waiting" Sungmin answered. Donghae nods and cooks his noodles.

     "So Hyukkie, what course did you get?" Kyuhyun asked. "Im not yet deciding even though i've already paid for my tuition fee" he answered while watching their favorite show 'Star King'. "Ohh, ya! I've heard that on your school, if you got late on enrolling your course, you'll just go randomly on whatever course" Sungmin said while he's playing on his phone. "Chicha? I better go to school tomorrow then" Eunhyuk said.

     After cooking noodles, Donghae goes back to his room to eat it. On the other hand, the food Eunhyuk ordered already arrived. Both parties are eating already.

     After a few hourse, Donghae heard a knock. He hurriedly goes infront of the door and opened it. "Annyeong Donghae-ah! We'll see you again next time. Thanks for the drinks!" Sungmin and Kyuhyun bid goodbye to Donghae.

 

........After a week. Class officially starts today. Everyone is busy and nervious as well because it's their first year in college. Donghae searched for his room early so he cant be late. Luckily he found his room and seat in the middle. Donghae glanced one  by one to his classmate. "Hello class. Good morning. Im your professor on your major subjects called Basic Nutrition and Meal Management. So can i have all your class cards?" the professor said and everyone passed their classcards.

     The professor is calling one by one when suddenly "Im sorry im late", everyone looked at the door to find the cool Eunhyuk with his lollipop on his mouth. He walks inside the found a vacant seat. Coincedentally, he seated beside Donghae. "Ya!! Who the hell taught you to be like that? Look im calling everyone one by one and you're just passing there without even asking if you're okay to go in?", Mr. Kim asked.

     "I said im sorry im late earlier, are you deaf?" Eunhyuk said and smirk. "What the!!! Get out of this room, now!" Mr. Kim yelled. Eunhyuk just seat there cooly, not listening to Mr. Kim. "Aish!!! Fine! Give me your class card! NOW!", Eunhyuk searched for his classcard on that subject and unexpectedly made the card like a flying saucer.

     "Y-ya! Eunhyuk-ah!" Donghae whisper on Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smirked and seat again. "Tss. Such a badass kid" their professor said and just called everyone one by one again. "Okay, Lee Donghae, go infront and tell us about yourself" the professor said. Donghae nerviously goes infront and describe about himself. When Eunhyuk's time already, he goes infront and tell about himself. But before he leave infront. He points at Donghae "He's mine" once Eunhyuk said that, the girls stop squeeling and got disappointed.

     "H-huh?!" Donghae asked blankly. Eunhyu smiled and put his hands around Donghae's waist. "Omo! Ya!" Donghae pushed Eunhyuk. Suddenly he didnt fell down. "Okay okay, so that's all, i hope everyone knew each other already. Goodbye", Mr. Kim leave already. "Damn! Ya!! Monkey!! How can you say that!!!!!!" Donghae keep on pushing Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just laughs hard.

     After their classes from 7am to 5pm. Donghae just walk home since their dorm is just near. "Heyyo!", Donghae looks and sighed heavily. "Please, stop following me. You already spread inside the school that we're in relationship and we're together in one roof. Damn it, are you going to dig my grave?" Donghae sighed. "Mianhe baby~~" Eunhyuk said and put his hand around Donghae's waist again. Damn it Eunhyuk!!" Donghae said while walking faster, but still Eunhyuk teases him.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah im sorry for not updating yesterday, since i need to review for my midterm today :)

So yeah, i've passed my Basic Nutrition's midterm exam~~

Comment!!