Unexpected accident.

Ms. Nerd meets Mr. Arrogant

     Donghae's POV

     I knew it, i better told mom what happened so i can just board a house alon *evil laugh*. Omo! It's already 11 am, i better cook something for lunch. I just hope that Monkey wont go back again. I hate him!! He looks like a ert!

     Hmmm. I have noodles in here, well, i dont really like eating rice on lunch time. *gets noodles and cook it* I hope i didnt put much water. Ah yes! I forgot! I need to call mom! *gets phone*

     "Omma!! Im here already, uhh yeah about an hour ago. Omma you know what? I hate my roommate!--" i was stopped when someone opened the door. "Omma, talk to you later!" i hung up the phone and seated on the couch comforably.

     "You! Wait, there's two bed in here right? I'll sleep at the big one, you sleep there at the side with a small bed arasso?", whut! That's unfair! We both pay the same amount and now he's saying that i'll sleep on that tiny tiny tiny bed? Tss! This monkey!

     "Excuse me, that's not fair, you know, we both payed for the house and now you're saying that you're going to occupy the better one? Did you pay much more than mine?" i said as i play on my slippers.

     He just go to the kitchen. "WHAT THE!!!!" i heard him on the kitchen. Omo!!! My noodles!!! I run hurriedly towards the kitchen. He was removing the cover of the casserole, is he crazy? Darn! I run towards him but unexpected things happened.

     I hate this day!!! Really!!!!! "Y-y-ya. You stand up now!!!", oh yeah i forgot. As both of us keep on arguing on how to remove the casserole he suddenly step on banana peel he he fell off, but that's not how it ended. He suddenly pull me and we both fell on the floor. And the worst is, im on top of him.

      God, what happened to my life now? Did i do something wrong? "Im sorry" i said as i stand up. I turn off the electric stove and yeah, the noodles *cries* "It's your fault!!! You keep on arguing that i forgot about my noodles!!!", i said as i drain the noodles and throw it on plastic.

     "Haha!! Me? What the hell did i just do? If you have brain, even if we argue, you'll remember that you cook something! Tsk, brainless girl!!", what the! He said that again!!! Omma!!!!!!! *le cries* He goes out of the kitchen but before he did that he throw the banana peel exactly on my face! "YA!!!!!! YOU SHOULD EAT THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE A MONKEY!!!" i yelled but he just wave his hand.

     "Oh yeah, monkey dont eat banana peel" he winks and smirks. Tsk! You'll pay back someday!

 

Eunhyuk's POV

     After our argue, i go to the kitchen to get water but i only saw the casserole full of water and it's already boiling hard. "WHAT THE!!!!" darn! I heard him run towards, but since im afraid of fire, i hurriedly remove the cover on my own hands not knowing that it's really hot.

     That brainless girl argue again with me on how to dead with that boiling-hard thingy on casserole. He was pushing me but carelessly i stepped on a banana peel. I feel that i was going to fell off so i pull he. It's not my fault! I thought he was holding on the stainless bar but he's not. I fell off with him.

     So yeah, he was on top of me. What the hell is with his weight. He's so heavy!! " Y-y-ya you stand up now!" i said because i can feel that im going to pass out. "Im sorry" he said and stands up. I stand up also. "It's your fault!!! You keep on arguing that i forgot about my noodles!!!" he said.

      Who the hell just push me and stepped on banana peel. "Haha!! Me? What the hell did i just do? If you have brain, even if we argue, you'll remember that you cook something! Tsk, brainless girl!!", i better go out. I shouldnt just go back early. That girl!!!! Aigoo!

     Ah yeah, I picked up the banana peel and i throw it to her, now knowing that it'll exactly drop on her face. Oh well, im a good baseball player isnt i? "YA!!!!!! YOU SHOULD EAT THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE A MONKEY!!!", tss. Whatever brainless girl. Darn this life. I go out and see some girls. "Hello there~~" i said as i wave.

     I sit infront of them. "Hmm, you're from the boarding house also?" i asked. The girls nods. "Hey Hyukjae!!" i heard someone. Oh Sungminnie. "See you later girls" and i wink on them. My killer wink.

     "Hey Minnie! How have you been? How you and Kyuhyun? Damn i miss our school already!", Sungmin is one of my girl bestfriend. Since Kyuhyun is my bestfriend even he's bully. Both of them are my friends since Grade School. "Oh yeah, we're still going on the same university. How about you?" she asked. "Let's sit first" i said and lead him to the nearest bench.

     "Oh Kyuhyun havent told you? We're on a relationship since our high school graduation" he said. Woah!! "Chicha? Chukahae! I havent talked to him after graduation since i search for a good boarding house. So yeah, are you still on that house?" i asked her. "Yeah, Kyuhyun's mom and my mom is already friends. So yeah, they both know that we're in a relationship" he smiled.

     "You're already legal on parents? Wow! Chukahae!", im really happy for them! Oh well, im jealous because both of them are first time in love relationship and yet they're legal on parents already. I envy them! "So, how about yours?" he asked. "Oh well, im still zero girlfriend. I need to study and finish it first" i said while nodding. "You're boarding there?" he asked. I just nod. "Hey Hyuk!!" oh Kyu in here!

     "Wazzup! Let's go inside your dorm!!!" he said. Oh no, that's a *sighs* "We cant. I have a roommate and he's really weird. We better not disturb him" as i said that Sungmin suddenly hug Kyuhyun. "W-w-w-weird? You mean a g-ghost?", Sungmin said as he hug Kyuhyun tight. "No! Fine, let's go in", i just hope that brainless girl is sleeping or whatever.

 

~~~~~~~~

Omo!! I already have lots of subscribers already ~

Thanks everyone! Do comment!!! ♥