Broked up ?~~

Ms. Nerd meets Mr. Arrogant

Author's POV

     After that accident. Donghae never talked to Eunhyuk, but still, Eunhyuk kept on pleasing Donghae. "Good morning!!!! Breakfast is ready~ Get up now Donghae-ah~~" Eunhyuk knocked on Donghae's room. No one's answering "Donghae-ah~ Wake up now~~", Eunhyuk called for the second time. Eunhyuk cant wait so he open the door and find no one in there. "Donghae? Ah maybe he go to school earlier today" Eunhyuk closed the door and started eating.

     "Hyukkie~ Are you there?" someone called from the outside. "Come in!" Eunhyuk answered while eating his breakfast. "Hey hyuk! Sorry we're too busy to visit here" Sungmin and Kyuhyun go for a visit. "Anyways, we're going to transfer on your school! We already talked to your Daddy about it" Kyuhyun said while tasting the breakfast Eunhyuk served. "Really? But you're taking Accountancy right? So we still have limit on time to see each other" Eunhyuk said while chewing on his sandwich. "But we can see each other everyday and greet right? So no more worries.", Sungmin said. "Ah yeah! I forgot, where's your roommate? Dunghai isnt he?", Kyuhyun asked. "It's Donghae~" Eunhyuk answered.

     On the other side. Donghae goes to school early because he dont want to see Eunhyuk. "Hello classmate~!!", someone tapped Donghae's shoulder. "Oh annyeong Siwon-shi, am i right? Siwon is your name?" Donghae asked. "Yeah it's Siwon~" he answered. "So, you go to school early?" Siwon asked. "Ah yeah, i need to study for our next topics", Donghae lied. "Oh really? Hmm it's already 7am, i think the library is already open. Let's go?" Siwon stand up. "Oh sure thing!" Donghae followed Siwon to the library.

     Both of them reached the library. Only the two of them with the librarian was inside the library since it's still early. "Siwon, what's our today's topic?" Donghae asked while searching for books. Donghae goes back to their table and see Siwon reading something. "Siwonie! What are you reading?!" Donghae asked in curiousity. "Shhh. Im reading a bible", Donghae suddenly smile like an idiot. "A-ah yeah" he just continue reading about fishes.

     ...........

     *bell rings* "Hey Siwonie, it's already our first class. Let's hurry to our room!", Donghae said and run to where the book belongs to. Both of them run to their room. Luckily their teacher isnt there yet. "Hey Hae!!!" Eunhyuk approached Donghae. Donghae rolled his eyes and sit beside Siwon. "Hey! Im beside Siwonnie~~", Kibum said pouting. "Mianhe~ Can you sit down for just one whole day with Eunhyuk. Im talking something important with Siwon. Can you?" Donghae asked. "Hmm. Fine!" Kibum goes beside Eunhyuk. "Waeyo? You two got into an argue again?" Siwon asked.

     "We're not really into relationship~ Duh! We're just roommates on our dorm. Non other than that!" Donghae said. "Oh chicha? But all of us knows that you two are in relationship", Siwon said while looking at Eunhyuk. "I just said the truth so stop asking will you?" Donghae said and drop his book on the table which makes sound. Since it's their chemistry class, they will be doing an experiment by partners.

     "Okay everyone gather here. We'll be doing an experiment. So i'll group all of you by twos arasso?", Mrs. Cho said. Mrs. Cho is grouping everyone alphabetically, Donghae is in despair because he expects that he and Eunhyuk will be partners since they're both Lee in surname and their first letter name is just next together. "Okay! Lee Donghae will be with Lee Eunhyuk. But since the hardest experiment will be to your group, i'll let you with Choi Siwon to help with the experiment. So only your group have three members. I expect that you three will do a good job. Now everyone go to their own table", Mrs. Cho said. Donghae sighed in relief since Siwon is with them.

     The teacher gave them the instruction and the three of them started doing the experiment. Both Siwon and Eunhyuk are reading the instruction together while Donghae is being a bitter one, not talking to Eunhyuk. But to Siwon he's really nice. After 30 minutes of the experiment, everyone done a good job. "Okay, out of everyone, Donghae's group got the perfect experiment. It's not because they're three on their group. But look at what they've done" Mrs. Cho announced. Siwon and Eunhyuk do a hi-5 but when Eunhyuk was going to do a hi-5 to Donghae, Hae suddenly looked away. 

     "Thanks for the help" Eunhyuk said not looking to Donghae. Donghae didnt answered and just talk to some fellow classmates. "Okay class, go back to the room and take a seat. Wait for me there okay?" Mrs. Cho said and everyone leave the laboratory room. "Siwon-ah! Let's eat later after our class!" Donghae asked Siwon. "Sure thing Fishy~" Siwon said in a y voice. Eunhyuk on the other side just roll his eyes while walking behind the two. "We're at school~~ Right Bummie~" Eunhyuk said loudly for the two to hear. But he failed, because the two run together towards the room.

     Inside the classroom, the teacher told everyone to sit in their true seats. "See you later" Donghae said and wink to Siwon. "Welcome back~" Eunhyuk gummy-smiled. Donghae rolled his eyes and sit beside Eunhyuk. He distance to Eunhyuk than someone can sit on the middle. Their Chem. teacher just teach them for 30 minutes and she let everyone go out already. "Donghae!! Let's eat lunch together!" Eunhyuk clings onto Donghae. "Im going with Siwon. Annyeong" Donghae runs towards Siwon and Eunhyuk got left out.

     Eunhyuk eats alone while he can see Siwon and Donghae laughing together on the other side of the cafeteria. "Tch, these two already got developed with each otheR?" Eunhyuk whisper to himself. "Hey Hyukkie!! Why are you alone. Look at Siwonnie, he's flirting with your Donghae~~" Kibum said teasing Eunhyuk. "Shut up Kibum!!! We already broked up!" Eunhyuk lied again. "Chicharo!!! YOU AND DONGHAE ALREADY BROKED UP!!!", Kibum loudly said. Everyone looked as well as Siwon and Donghae.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

There you go, an update

Sorry if it took soooo long T.T

I dont have inspiration in writting so yeah :)))

Hope you like this chapter :)