Build up plans

At your service

 

Recap:

TOP POV

Her skin was so soft. I could smell her subtle sweet.. is that corn scented?  perfume. I can still feel the imprint of her cheek on my lips as I brush my fingers against my lips gently. WAIT . What am I doing?! This is your agent. She's a total pushover . Why are you thinking of her... that way?!

BOM POV

He kissed me. On the cheek. And my heart is beating so fast...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both cars drew up in the indoor car park of YGE and parked side by side before its occupants got out.

Bom pointed at a certain familiar car parked illegally right outside the entrance.

"No prizes for guessing who drove that car," she commented.

Dara nudged Minzy on the ribs and replied, “Oh, YG must have been shouting in her ear."

As if on cue, the three girls burst out laughing, imagining their leader dragging the five culprits up to YG's office.

"I don't think she got help unless YG insisted..." Minzy said, gasping in laughter.

The boys stood awkwardly at the side, not getting the joke.

“Oh dear, they don’t know the full story do they?” Dara finally noticed the boys’ expressions.

Bom could only nod as she burst into another fit of laughter after looking at TOP’s expression.  “Well, we better hurry up, so they will know soon.” Minzy supplied.

“Ah GO GO GO~!” Dara shouted as she led the entropy to the lift.

-------------In YG’s office----------

‘Would that be possible, sir? It would certainly help in our trainings and hopefully a change in the boys’ attitudes and that could in turn benefit their security.” CL asked.

“Oh, yes, definitely. It would do good. Tomorrow, then? I will let the manager know and block out the whole day for them.” YG replied.

“Thank you. They can try some hands-on activities too.” CL smiled and offered a suggestion.

“I’m pretty sure their trainer would like that,” smirked YG.

The arrangement was settled as a knock was heard on the door. CL settled back into her seat as YG shared a conspiracy grin with her before calling them to enter.

 The group of nine, inclusive of the manager, entered the office.

They immediately sat down as TOP asked, “So, what was the minor threat?”

YG lifted his eyebrow, “Minor Threat, agents?” he asked sarcastically.

“Well…… They did not do any harm, did they?” Bom replied, shrugging.

YG cracked a smile as he nodded at her words. “Bring the captives in…” he said. Then, much to Big Bang’s astonishment, 5 handcuffed men entered the room, flanked by a security guard. The bags were also brought to the boys and given to them.

“You might want to un-zip them,” YG gave them the permission.

The ominous silence in the room grew as each member peeped into the bag, the stench of paint filling the air.

Jiyong seen enough. He pieced the evidence together, coming to a correct conclusion, ‘These four people wanted to throw paint at us? And by the fact we did not use our vehicle to get back here… one of them sabotaged our car?” Big bang gasped in shock.

YG gravely nodded. “There is nothing we can do now but I WILL hand these culprits to the police. I call you here because I need you guys to be more aware about the threats you guys are facing, impending to your comeback. With Jiyong’s incident, Daesung’s car accident… and all of your scandals, and many other incidents I do not wish to mention, we cannot afford any more bad press. With what you have seen today, I hope that you will understand why we have hired a security team and I really hope you can cooperate with them well so as to ensure your safety. If it was not for them today, you would have been splashed with paints during your first fan meet in 2 years and the headlines would have been explosive the next day. There would have been indescribable damage done to your image and there is no telling how the netizens would have responded, affecting the response during your comeback.”

Big Bang stared at their agents in shock. They could not believe they had simply dismissed such a dangerous thing as a “minor threat”. Slowly, the feelings of thankfulness bloomed in them as they nodded their heads, lost in their own thoughts.

YG looked at their bowed heads, and smiled. He knew the boys were feeling grateful to the agents and after tomorrow’s planned outing, he was sure that no working problems would ever come between the two groups again. “I hope you would think about what I have said, and you guys are dismissed.” He said, however signalling for their manager to stay behind.

Big Bang numbly exited the room, with their agents behind.

--------------------YG Office--------------

“Is it really necessary?” their manager asked, preparing to shift some schedules around so there was a free day for Big Bang tomorrow.

“I do not wish for the boys to underestimate their agents anymore. Besides I am sure their trainer would be more than happy.” YG assured.

“Yes sir.” The manager tapped busily on his phone as he was dismissed.

-----------------At Big Bang’s practise room--------------------

“Thank you.” Jiyong said sincerely, directing it to the agents.

CL nodded and replied, “Welcome. It is our job.”

Jiyong flushed ever so slightly as he looked at his agent. He remembered his thoughts in the car.

“Is anything the matter?” CL inquired.

“Ah.. Aniya…” he stuttered.

“Can you tell me more about the fighting scene?!” Just then, Seungri bounded up towards the agents, breaking the tension in the room effectively.

The agents shared a look as they smiled and motioned for Seungri to join them on the floor. Taeyang and Daesung had also joined them in the little circle, while TOP was trying to look uninterested as he sat just outside the circle, cheeks turning pink slightly as he thought of the kiss in the car while listening into the animated discussion.

Jiyong heaved a sigh, it was impossible not to be drawn into the conversation. He walked over and sat down. “Please continue,” he said, as the conversation stopped for a while as Seungri looked at him in shock.

----------------------Speed Forward Time---------------------

After a long day spent in the practise room, the group of nine headed back to the penthouse. ‘If I need to give you advice, BigBang,” said Chaerin, pausing as she was about to follow her group up the steps, “you are better off sleeping early today. You have a… rather difficult and draining day tomorrow.” With that she winked and continued climbing.

Big Bang looked at her in astonishment. “Did she… WINK?” Jiyong whispered to Taeyang.

‘Yeah, Chaerin winked.” Taeyang said, as if it was no big deal. “I think I will heed her advice and turn in, anyone with me?” Big Bang decided to sleep in early.

------Jiyong POV while lying on bed--------

“She winked… Bae said Chaerin instead of CL…” he mused.

Are they very close? Dae, Seungri and Bae seem very close to the agents already. And TOP kissed Bom in the car just now… he mulled over his thoughts.

Little pricks of jealousy started getting to him. “ANIYA. I AM NOT JEALOUS OF THEM.” He said out loud.

“Anyway, what is happening tomorrow?” he tried to switch his trail of thoughts. “I think I will be nicer to them tomorrow…” he resolved as he fell asleep.

------------Girls’ talk------------

“CL-Roo! Why did you tell them to sleep early?” Bom asked, the four girls gathered in the living room, sitting on the sofa.

“Well… I booked a full day training session for us tomorrow at the training centre and YG said the boys would go along with us…” CL confessed.

“OMG, Chae! You are so evil… But that’s one of the things I LOVE about you~!” Dara sang.

“Me too~!” Bom said.

“YAY UNNIE!” Minzy cheered.

“Finally, some proper training~” Bom smiled in respite.

“Better get some sleep… We got a long day tomorrow…” CL winked again.

“Going to the centre once in a while rather than every single day is awesome!” Minzy smiled.

“Totally.” Bom and Dara said together.

---------CL POV in her room on the bed--------

Kekeke, the look on the clients’ faces when they saw me wink. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri says to call them Oppa and Bom and Dara unnie already allowed them to call them “noona”. Only them though, the other two have not requested, and do not have the right to anyway. We are only nice to the people who are nice to us. Perhaps with help from tomorrow everything will change, but till then…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Training the agents occur tomorrow! XD

2NE1 will have a lot of fun in the trainings and with their clients tomorrow~!

And the part on not calling TOP and Jiyong Oppa is because they really do not seem as close as the other three idols right?

Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri are gonna get very,very close with the agents in the beginning before TOP and Jiyong finally pull down the barrier! :D

Teaser: After the training session, probably some fan attacks! How would Big Bang respond when they see… ___________________________________________________?