SHOCKED

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"You cannot believe what I just heard! I heard Luhan telling one of the fangirls that he actually lives with Yoo Haejung!"

"Oh my gosh are you serious? That ! Who is she to be staying in the same house as my magnificent Luhan Oppa?"

"Oh my, does it mean those rumors are true? That they're together?"

"But then again, does it mean that he's only sticking to her because they're housemates. That doesn't mean they're together right?"

The fangirls in the school were all talking about the newest and hottest topic in school. An email was sent 37 seconds after Luhan first opened his mouth about the truth of where he stayed. And DAYUMM, the whole school was caught up in the frenzy of trying to find out what happened.

And the girls weren't the only ones that were puzzled.

The EXO-M boys were utterly shocked by the message as well. "Did you just read what I read?" Lay choked, reading the message off Xiumin's phone. Xiumin paled even more than he looked usually, which rendered him pretty much as fair as a piece of paper. "That wholly depends on whether you read what I read."

"Hey what are you two reading?" Tao snatched the phone away and started the read the text message out loud. "TOP NEWS! It has been sighted that Luhan and Yoo Haejung had arrived at school together today. When asked if they met at the school gate, Luhan actually admitted that...." his eyes widened.

Chen frowned and tapped his feet impatiently. "Admitted what?" he urged.

"ADMITTED THAT HE AND YOO HAEJUNG WERE STAYING TOGETHER." Tao's eyes were opened so large, his eyebrows disappeared under his fringe.

Chen froze on the spot while Kris dropped the car magazine he had been reading about. "What the hell?"

Chen gulped. It made sense. No wonder Haejung was so fidgetty about him going to her house and Luhan didn't want anyone to go to where he was staying. Because they were living together!

Chen instantly felt ill and he desperately needed a place to lie down. He didn't know why this piece of information affected him so much, but it did, and with a higher intensity than any of the other boys. Though the other boys were pretty shocked themselves.

"But Luhan hyung told us that we couldn't go to his house because his house was under renovation." Tao protested. "And his parents were overseas. And I know for a fact that Haejung noona and Mrs Yoo lives together. What is happening?" he whined, not liking how he didn't know anything.

At this point, Haejung and Luhan finally made their appearance and the EXO-M boys immediately gathered around them such that there was no way of escape. "Out with it." Kris demanded.

Luhan blinked sheepishly. "Wow the news travelled so quickly?"

"Stop trying to procrastinate and tell us the truth." Xiumin urged. "Is it true? You and Haejung are staying together?"

Haejung looked at Luhan and nodded. The EXO-M boys let out a breath and stepped back, taking in the news. Chen felt his heart sinking to the pits of his tummy. Damn.

"Before you guys think otherwise," Haejung quickly clarified. "It's because when Luhan asked for a job at the eatery, his conditions for the wages was that we give him a place to stay. So he's now staying at my house in return for the work he's doing."

"But hyung said his house was under renovation, and his parents were overseas." Lay frowned. "If you're staying with Haejung, where are your parents?"

Luhan his lips. He had run this storyline through with Haejung in the morning, he could do this. "To be honest, I don't have parents." he chose his words carefully so that he wouldn't have to lie. "I didn't have anyone to depend on so I'm staying at Jungie's." he shrugged.

The EXO-M boys dimmed slightly and softened. So Luhan was an orphan?

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Kris narrowed his eyes. "Is it true? You two are together?"

"No!" Haejung shook her head quickly. Admitting to staying together was one thing, but if the other people knew this guy was supposed to be her robot boyfriend, she might as well be beheaded straight away than die from the attempts of murder on her by Luhan's fangirls.

"We didn't tell you because we were afraid you guys would misunderstand." Haejung explained. "And I was afraid of the fangirls." she looekd around fearfully.

"Then why did you decide to let people know about it now?" Chen asked, not understanding. Haejung sighed. "I guess it's time to reveal the truth, I can't hide it all the time. It's not like we're doing anything we're not supposed to. He's just staying under the same roof that's all." she kept mum about the part where Luhan would sneak onto her bed. If she spilled that she'd have a death wish.

"But you have enough bedrooms in your house?" Chen raised his brows.

Haejung pinked. "Uhm Luhan's sleeping on his own bunk. Yeah." she quickly took out her books and shut out the conversation. It wasn't until halfway through the lesson did Chen realise she never did answer his question.

So where did Luhan sleep?

 

 

 

"."

Haejung flinched. What she had anticipated was a hundred times more intense when the girls in school found out that she not only had the privelege to be friends with the six most popular guys in school, but actually got to stay under a same roof with one of them.

"Now we understand, Luhan oppa isn't sticking with you because you're anything special. He just has to be there with you because you're his boss's daughter." the girls snickered. "We have to be fools to have thought there was something going on between you and him. Why would he like you?"

Haejung turned away. Damn, even though she tried to get ready for the insults that she knew had to be coming, it was still hard to hear them first hand.

"Are you trying to seduce Luhan oppa by getting your mother to hire him?" they retorted. "Such a . I can't believe someone would be so sly."

"Don't you dare try to seduce our oppa just because you stay with him, ." one girl snarled. "We'll convince him to move out of your house and would even fund another house for him. A guy like that shouldn't have associated himself with you!"

Haejung looked at her shoes, trying to drown out the voices. Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder how you ahhh.....It was hard.

She saw a familar pair of shoes walking past and she looked up at the owner of the shoes. It was Doojoon.

His eyes were unreadable as he looked at her, as if trying to make sense of the whole thing. This girl had liked him for such a long long time. This girl, he had dumped her, knowing he trampled on her heart.

And he had already confirmed that Luhan and this girl weren't together. All he knew was that this girl was using Luhan to make him jealous.

But what the hell? They were staying together?

It didn't please him one bit. He didn't like Haejung, he had no intention of making her his. But he didn't like how this trash he had thrown away was taken by someone else that was more good-looking and popular than he was, he didn't like how this trash suddenly became a gem, he didn't like how it looked as if he wasn't nice enough to find the gem in her.

Because hell, even if he thought she was trash, he couldn't have other people read his thoughts.

Doojoon watched her for a bit more before walking away. This Yoo Haejung was a puzzle.

-------

"Oww!" Haejung fell on the ground.

The girls snickered and crowded around her as they enclosed around her. "So , when are you making Luhan move out of your house?" one girl asked.

Haejung shook her head. "I can't make Luhan move, he doesn't have anywhere else to stay." she protested.

"That's what you think." another girl snickered. "Don't you realize that every single one of us right here would be willing to give up our rooms for Luhan oppa to stay in? Your point is invalid."

"We....need him at the eatery." Haejung whimpered as one girl kicked her. She couldn't let Luhan go. No way.

"Excuses you just want him for yourself." one girl rolled her eyes. "Sack him and chase him out of your house. Whatever, as long as you get him out of your life. Don't be a burden to Luhan oppa or-"

"Or what?"

The girls gasped in surprise and squeezed to the side of the room as Luhan appeared. He frowned at them, trying to control his temper because he knew he had immense power and if he didn't control it, he could easily hurt these innocent humans.

"I won't leave the eatery, I won't move out of Jungie's house." Luhan stated coldly. "I like working there, I find comfort in that house. That house is my home now. You can't steal that away from me."

"But Luhan oppa-"

"It's not Jungie's fault I want to be her friend." Luhan told them. "It's not Jungie's fault I'm only one of the few that could recognize what a nice girl she is. You girls don't have the right to interfere with my life nor with Jungie's. Please stop."

The girls cowered and whimpered.

Luhan massaged his temples and let out a breath. "Stop harrassing Jungie and me please."

He went over to Haejung and helped her up, leading her away. "You okay Jungie?" he whispered worriedly. Haejung winced when she accidently brushed against the bruise one of the girls gave her when they kicked her.

"Fine." she whispered back. She smiled at him. "Thanks for rescuing me."

Luhan smiled and bumped her shoulders. "Anytime."