The case of: Roommateus and Marriage

KyuMin fanclub President Yesung's report [to be edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The case of: Roommateus and Marriage

 

 

 

Yo wazzup baby, yo man baby man this is your President Yesung reporting for duty.


So, how are you JOYers?


Oh wait, why do I even ask when I’m pretty sure that some of you were still depressed about our roommateu couple's separation of rooms. And I'm also sure that some of you hate me because of it (side eye and judges all of you).


So that's why I am here.


I am here to make a new report and explain everything. So I suggest you calm down first.


First things first.


I am innocent, you guys. I am innocent! My pets are innocent too so stop threatening them. Oh my poor babies, the things they have to get through because of my OTP.


Okay, back to the report. You all know that Sungmin already moved out of his and Kyuhyun's shared room, right?


As much as I want to deny it, it’s true.


And I confess that it’s really partly my fault.

Just a little bit...

It was me who moved out of the dorm after all.

Stop judging me.

I did that because of valid reasons... very valid reasons (take note, reasons, with S).


Let me explain first before judging me...



First reason: Sungmin’s aegyo


I don't exactly know how it happened but somehow, Sungmin lured me into doing it. It was a very lovely day. I was happily sweeping my room when Sungminnie suddenly barged inside my room with his usual bouncy self. He was jumping around like the bunny boy that he was and was shouting "Hyung! Hyung!" excitedly that I had to hold him down, which was a really hard task because he was too hyper. And then he started blabbering things that the only words that I manage to catch were "Hyung", "room", "please", "change", "Kyu", and "".


And then he used his aegyo to me. The kind of aegyo that no one had ever seen except us, the kind of aegyo that Leeteuk hyung forbids using since he was afraid that Sungmin will kill innocent people because of that. I’ll just leave that to your imaginations,


It was really cute seriously! Fist clenching and toe curling kind of cute and deadly, that I couldn't do anything but to nod at him even though I didn't understand a single thing. And then the happy bunny skipped away after that, leaving me at the verge of throwing rainbows and butterflies and sweets and spices and everything nice.


That didn’t end there…


The next day, the next thing I knew after finishing my part time work in MoBit, all of my things were already packed in big boxes, all of them sitting outside my room.



"What's the meaning of this, Sungminnie?" I asked incredulously at Sungmin who was sitting like a princess on top of a box which was labeled as "Yeye hyung's nanny ahjumma hats" -.-


"You're moving out hyung." was his simple answer and I was like 'What the hell?!'


"But I am not, who told you that? I don’t remember saying anything like that!" I told him, and for a minute there, I thought Sungmin was going to cry.


"But you promised yesterday, hyung." my favorite uke whined. "I even packed your things today, see?" He pouted and pointed at the boxes like I didn't see them there.


He was really so cute that I want to punch him and squish him at the same time. And because of that punch-able face, I’ve been defeated once again and just nodded dazedly because I was too tired to complain.


And that was when I finally realized something...


I am moving out of the dorms....


I am moving out of the dorms so that means... Kyuhyun or Sungmin will be moving out of their holy and precious room too!


ASDFGHJKL!!


I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! NO ONE IS GOING TO MOVE OUT OF THAT PRECIOUS ROOM!



MY ROOMMATEU COUPLE SHOULD ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER! AND NO ONE, AS IN NO ONE CAN SEPARATE THEM, ESPECIALLY NOT ME!


ME, THE PROUD PRESIDENT OF KYUMIN FANCLUB WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO STOP THAT DREADED THING FROM HAPPENING.


"Sungmin-ah, I am not going to move out of my room even if you kill me!" I said to him with all seriousness and I saw him flinched. I've never been that serious in my life.


I know I should have calm down....


But it was not the right time to 'Keep Calm and enjoy Sungmin's aegyo'



My roommateu couple is on the verge of being an ex-roommateu couple. How could I freaking calm down!?


No more roommateu couple!


No more roommates to creep on every single time!


No more sleepless night because of their creaking bed! (Who am I kidding, roommate or not, I know they will still do it)


I haven’t even found out their secret password yet!


And no more president Yesung on the same dorm as my OTP!


I can't live without my KyuMin!!


THIS IS NOT THE REALITY THAT I WANTED!!!


Knowing that my precious OTP won’t be roommates anymore was the saddest thing ever, sadder than that time when I have to let go of my baby turtle ddangkoma.



This is worse than that moment when I found out that I won't be the lead dancer of Super Junior though it's really obvious that I am way better than Hyukjae and Donghae.


And also worst than me, not being the visual of the group when in fact, I look more handsome than Siwon! Siwon is just tall. I deserved that title more. Ye everyone, Ye!!!



So I did what I have to do to stop Sungmin.


As shameless and embarrassing as it sounds, I dropped on my knees and cling on his pants and started to beg.



"Sungmin! Sungmin ah, please don’t leave Kyuhyun. I know he's a brat, and his disgusting sometimes and annoying too but please don't leave him alone. That brat can't live without you! Please don't move out of your room. What will happen to my motto 'my JOY lies behind those wines and locked doors' now?! Oh my god! Have mercy on me Sungmin. Pleeeeasseee!!"



And Sungmin was like "Huh?!" And stared at me weirdly.


Of course I stared back, in a weird and maybe creepy way.


He tilted his head and said, "I am just moving out of our room hyung. It’s not like I’m moving out of the dorms."


"You don't understand Sungmin. You can't understand my feels right now."


I can't seriously explain what I feel that time...



And so I begged some more, cling and tugged on Sungmin and other more pitiable, tear jerking ways. Everything.


Yes, I did that. All of that.


My happiness is at stake. What are pride and ego when it concerns my OTP?


My world revolves around me and my precious OTP!


And that was when Sungmin started to get serious. He opened his mouth and said, "Hyung, I am doing this not because I like it. I hate to le
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter