The case of KyuMin's date on the beach

KyuMin fanclub President Yesung's report [to be edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The case of KyuMin's date on the beach

 

 

Hello again my fellow KyuMin shippers. I didn’t know we’ll meet again this soon, anyway I have another major KyuMin moment to report to you guys and I’m pretty sure you’ll be happy with this.

 

 

So last night, I received reports (oh god the mentions on twitter I received last night is massive I tell you) about Sungmin saying something about him and Kyuhyun spending some time on a beach somewhere in Busan on Sukira, which apparently took the whole KyuMin fandom by surprise which resulted on fangirls and fanboys spazzing, crying and even fainting because of too much happiness, because our OTP has once again reveal something vital… yes ‘vital’ about their relationship.

 

 

I, Kim Yesung, Presidentof KyuMin fan club is very happy to announce to you my dear KyuMin shippers that KYUMIN HAD A DATE ON A BEACH ON GWANGALLI. ONLY THE TWO OF THEM. DRINKING BEER. AND IT’S FREAKING LEGIT! *squeals*

 

 

*cough*

 

 

I’m now watching the recorded video from last night of Sungmin saying that he and Kyuhyun went out on a beach. Relieving and savoring the sweet evidence of their ‘date’ that I still feel like squealing every time I replayed it hehe. You don’t know how much I love to hug Sungmin right now for giving us that juicy information, that little cutie is such a tease isn’t he?

 

 

If you’re still not believing what I have said earlier (why would you even doubt me when Sungmin himself said it already? but oh well) then let me give you another evidence. Last night, before I received the wonderful news, I was actually re-watching Hello Talk Show where Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and our lovely KyuMin are the guests. I don’t know why but I just love watching it, maybe it’s because of Kyuhyun’s epic reactions when the Gundam-nims keep on falling down. LOL, you can’t imagine my laugh back there especially when Eunhyuk dropped his Gundam-nim on the water. Kyuhyun’s expression is pure epicness hahaha. And of course there’s this one KyuMin moment in there, you know, the one when Sungmin hit Kyuhyun with the toys hammer, goodness that was a short moment but it already left me a squealing mess. If only Ryeowook is not seated in between them maybe there’s more KyuMin moment … okay enough of dwelling about that matter and let’s continue with the evidence.

 

 

I was half way on the show when I received a text message from Ryeowook, reporting that Sungmin said something about him and Kyuhyun going on a beach. And then I  suddenly remember that they talked about Gwangalli beach on the beginning of the show so I rewind it  and what do you know, there’s indeed a freaking hidden KyuMin moment on that show.

 

 

Curious? Then let me tell you about it.

 

 

You guys remember when Kyuhyun said they went on an event on Busan one time? No? okay let me tell you… this is what he said…

 

 

 

“We went to do an event in Busan. We went to play in Gwangalli beach afterwards.” <- that’s what Kyuhyun said and then Leeteuk interfered saying…

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi went out alone back then right?”

 

 

And then Eunhyuk joined the conversation saying… “He left to go somewhere.” And you will notice our Sungminnie suddenly went shy and looked down, while there’s a mysterious smile painted on his pretty lips.

 

 

Then after a while of thinking Kyuhyun said “Yeah. For about 1 hour…” he suddenly stopped and denied it by saying… “Why are you like this? People will believe this”

 

 

Sungmin just kept quiet, smiling and nodding still looking shy when Eunhyuk keeps on saying that it’s real and then Sungmin just laughed while Kyuhyun still denies it, Ryeowook even once joined and said it’s real and you can even hear Sungmin’s adorable laugh on the background.

 

 

At first I was thinking, maybe they are just joking, you know how Super Junior is right? But after hearing what Sungmin said on Sukira it all made sense.

 

 

How stupid of me not to noticed that KyuMin moment that time. I’m such a fail president. Aigoo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter