The case of: Tweets and Vacations

KyuMin fanclub President Yesung's report [to be edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The case of: Tweets and Vacations

Summary: President Yesung making a report about their vacations (a.k.a interpreting Kyuhyun's tweets)

 

 

 

 

This is your KyuMin fan club President Yesung, signing in. Oh wow, I miss saying those lines.



Long time no see my dear KyuMin shippers, your president is here once again (fresh from vacation) to make some little reports that I, dearly hope you miss (because I miss you guys too).




So anyway, you probably all know that we all had a week to have our own little vacation. I went to Japan guys, if you still don’t know with the amounts of selcas I uploaded hehe. Leo, Jongjin and I spend our vacation in Japan, visiting historical places, taking selcas, eating different kinds of Japanese foods, taking selcas, riding subways, taking more selcas, exploring mother nature and taking more selcas, risking my dear Jongjinnie’s precious life so he can take a perfect selca of my self which I have all uploaded on my twitter account. Come to think of it, I just realized that Jongjin spent his time in Japan by just taking selcas of me. Sorry dear Jongjin, next time we have a vacation, I’ll hire a photographer so you won’t get through all those troubles again. I promise.




Wait, why am I talking about my trip to Japan? This is supposed to be a report about KyuMin. Sorry -.-



Back to our topic… so we have been told by the management that we have a week of free time to spend. Oh the JOY of receiving that news, we finally got the time for ourselves after months of being busy. As soon as we received the news we immediately started to make plans. Unfortunately, we have different things and places in our mind so we ended up planning our own vacation.




In the midst of all the planning, I secretly hope that Kyuhyun and Sungmin will spend their vacation with each other and I’m already secretly planning on how I should stalk them without them knowing. Already imagining them walking hand in hand in some foreign countries, being sweet to each other, being carefree and having a PDA without the watchful eyes of the media and E.L.F (of course with the exception of me, because I wouldn’t miss that precious moment for the world and of course I’ll take Wookie with me, I need my responsible Vice President after all).




I have already planned everything in my head. My plan is already perfect, I already covered the things that Wookie and I will need, from the clothes and disguises we will use to what kind of spying cameras we will need, I freaking got everything covered so imagine my sulking and disappointed when they said the worst of the worsest news I got in my entire life…. Yes I know worsest is not a word but please don’t mind it. I just needed a word to express how disappointed I am.




They told me that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are not going on a vacation together.

No.

Not going to go together.

Not a chance.

Nada.


ASDFGHJKL!!!



Good bye holding hands in a foreign country, good bye KyuMin PDA, goodbye stalker Yesung, good bye to my supposed to be future ninja costumes that I should be buying on e-bay and goodbye my dream vacation with my OTP.



Life is so cruel.


Life is so mean.


Life is so unfair.


Life, WAYLT?!?





I have mustered my best and Oscar award worthy kicked puppy look, I made sure that I looked like a homeless guy and tried to look pitiable as I stare at my OTPs eyes, silently asking them why are they not going to a vacation together? Silently begging them to go on a vacation together through my eyes, but to my dismay, Sungmin just gave me a kind smile while the brat just gave me a head shake.




And my world just crumbled right there and then.




Again, Life, WAYLT?!?




Is it really that bad to have my OTP on a vacation together?




I camped out outside KyuMin’s room that day, refusing to go away unless they go to a vacation together. I mean how hard could that be? They’re just going together, it will be great and relaxing and romantic. Well I was informed that Sungmin have to go to rehearse for Jack the Ripper so he won’t be able to go outside the country but it’s vacation time for Shisus’ sake!... okay I know Sungmin loves his musical and he really needs to practice but… but… I just want a vacation with my OTP!!! …. Sighs




After almost six hours of camping outside KyuMin’s room (yes, I am that free, I rarely have schedules. Stop judging me. Side eye-ing you all) Ryeowook approached me and tried his best to pull me away from my OTP’s door, Wookie is stronger than he looks, I almost break KyuMin’s door knob with all the pulling. I reluctantly went with him; the last thing that I would want that time is my lovely OTP hating on me because I broke their doorknob, so I followed Ryeowookie in our room. He sat me on his bed and breaks another mind blowing news to me.




This time, I don’t know if I should be happy or not.



Why?



Ryeowook told me where Kyuhyun is going. He’s going to Greece.



Kyuhyun is going to Greece with Hyukjae and Ryeowook.



Kyuhyun is going to Greece with Hyukjae and Ryeowook to look for a perfect place where they could spend their honeymoon after their KyuMin’s wedding!



They are going to look for a honeymoon place without me!! Why? Just why?!?



I am the President of KyuMin fan club. I should have a say in this!



LIFE, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?





Ryeowook tried his best to calm me down that time. I have mixed feelings. So that’s why Sungmin is not going with Kyuhyun, aside from that fact that he has rehearsals, they are going to surprise him. I am happy about it okay, don’t get me wrong. I am happy that Kyuhyun is already planning about their honeymoon when they haven’t even planned their wedding yet. Typical ert, that brat.




And yet I am sad, like really, really sad. Why are they not taking me? I’m hurt.




Apparently, Kyuhyun will only bring Sungmin’s best friends. Kyuhyun needed Sungmin’s best friends for suggestions. Originally. Kyuhyun was really going to take Shindong and Hyukjae with him but Shindong already made a plan on having his vacation in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter