I Love You Mom, I Love You Dad.

My Super Family

So from now on  black will be english, korean will be blue, and chinese will be red.

 

 

 

“Jin Ae let’s go! We need to get to the airport!” You heard your mom call you from downstairs.

Ok do I have everything?

You checked your room for the 100th time. All that was left in there was your bed and dresser.

Your dad came in saying, “Jin Ae do you have everything?”

“I was just checking again” you replied. Your eyes lingered on the now empty walls and dresser.

“I just realized how many posters, pictures, and cards I actually have all over my room” you smiled softly. “So many memories” you whispered.

You could feel your dad’s eyes on you as he said, “And now you will have many more memories to make.” You looked at him as he continued “You have a huge challenge ahead of you sweetie, but just like me, you have a love and a passion for what you do. So go and live, love, and build your dream.”

You could feel yourself start to choke up, but tried your best to hold it in. “Thanks for believing and supporting me daddy. You and mom both are the best parents ever.”

His trademark smirk appeared “I know we are. Just look at this iness here.” He gestured to himself while you grinned and laughed. You reached over and wrapped him in a tight hug, “I love you daddy.” He hugged you back saying “I love you too baby.”

“LET’S GO! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” your mom shouted. Your dad and you let go of each other rolling your eyes. “She does realize that the the airport is only 30 minutes away right?” you said.

“Your mother needs plenty of time to hug you and cry.” You laughed and hooked your arm through his saying, “Kaja.” “That means let’s go right?” he asked. You grinned, “You remembered!” He smirked again, “Yeah I got this.” You laughed again as the two of you went downstairs.

Contrary to the hour and a half your mother believed it would take to get to the airport, you all arrived within 35 minutes. “Since we have 2 HOURS before baggage check in”, giving your mom a look, “do you want to eat anything?” your dad asked.

You looked around and spotted a McDonalds. “Can I just get a Coke from there?” you asked pointing to the McDonalds. “No! You do not need a Coke!” your dad said firmly.

“PLEEEEEEEASE!” you pleaded, “I haven’t had one all day!” “IT’S ONLY 11AM!!!” he yelled. “PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEEEEEASE!” He just looked at you and sighed, “I’m only doing this because you’re going across the world, and I won’t be able to see you for at least 6 months.” He handed you the money you needed. You grinned at him and ran off to get your coke.

The couple of hours you had passed by all too quickly. After taking a million and one pictures with your parents on both their and your cameras, you all headed to your gate. You turned to your mom with tears in your eyes. “I love you mom” wrapping her in a tight hug. She squeezed you like she would never let go, “I love you so much sweetie, and I am so proud of you.”

“Make sure to call at least twice a week, try to limit your soda to one-a-day,” you heard your dad scoff at that,” wash your dishes, don’t just leave them in the sink,” she went on saying all the little things that moms say. “And last but not least for the sake of your father’s sanity please please please forewarn us if you plan on brining a boy home on your visits.”

“Or even better, just don’t bring one home,” he said. You grinned and hugged your mom, “Don’t worry mom I will give you a heads up.” You saw your dad cross his arms, and giggled.

After letting go of your mom you jumped on your dad. He caught and hugged you tight saying, “Forget twice a week, you need to call every single day.” You squeezed your eyes tight feeling the tears trickle down your face. Nodding your head you choked out, “I love you daddy.”

You held on for a few more seconds, and then let go wiping your tears. You grinned at the parents you loved so much, trying to reassure them that you would be alright.  “We love you sweetheart” your dad said smiling. “I love you guys too.”

You turned around and walked through the gate with tears blurring your vision. No matter how much you knew you would miss them, you also knew that this is what your heart really wanted, and what God wanted for you. Before you stepped on the plane you e last time and formed a huge heart over your head with your arms grinning from ear to ear. I love you guys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE'S THE 2ND CHAPTER! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT THIS ONE! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY <3