"THANKS MICHAEL!!!"

My Super Family

 

Window seat, window seat, window seat! Please let there be a window seat left! You continued walking further back in the plane trying to spot a window seat. 

Yes! There’s one! You quickly made your way to the row.

“Excuse me is anyone sitting there in that seat?” you asked the girl sitting in the middle. She looked at you and shook her head no. You smiled and passed her while excusing yourself. You opened the window screen and eagerly looked outside. A couple of minutes later the captain spoke through the speakers giving instructions on the plane regulations. After they were finished you plugged in your headphones and put on Rising Sun by DBSK. This was the very first K-pop song you had ever heard, and you never got tired of listening to it. You remembered a friend of yours showing you the mv for it.

(Flashbacks will be gray)

“Jin Ae you have to see this!” you looked and saw your friend Michael running to you at lunch.

“Hey Michael what’s up?”

“I have to show you this music video from this group! The song is awesome!” You sat down at your table and nodded. 

“Who’s it by?”

“It’s a group called TVXQ” he said grinning.

“TVXQ? I’ve never heard of them.” He looked at you shaking his head, “Jin Ae you are a shame to your race. How can you be Korean and not know who these groups are?!”

“Yah, I’m not a shame to my race!” you yelled. He just continued shaking his head in shame. “Aish, just show me the mv.”

His grin immediately came back, and he sat next to you showing you his phone. He pressed play, and you were captivated within seconds. You had never seen someone so gorgeous!!!

You saw the name of the guy in on the screen. "U-Know?" 

"Wow he's extremely charismatic."

Michael sighed, "He's gorgeous."

The following couple of seconds had your jaw hitting the floor!  Is he an angel?!

 

Throughout the music video you kept on getting star struck!

When Max hit that high note you jaw dropped even more! 

"Jin Ae your jaw will get stuck like that if you don't close your mouth" Michael teased you.

You just ignored him and kept on watching the mv. When it finished you immediately got up and ran off.

"Jin Ae?! Where are you going?" Michael shouted.

You ran back to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!” and ran off again leaving him bewildered.

TVXQ! TVXQ! MUST REMEMBER THIS GROUP!

*end flashback*

 

You smiled at the memory that started your love for Korean music.

"I will have to get Michael a ticket for their next show."

You saw you were about to take off and put your seatbelt on. 

With your headphones in you closed your eyes and said with a smile, "Yeah I think he'd like that."

____________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was to fill you guys in on how Jin Ae first heard of Kpop :D I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!! Please comment ^^ <3<3<3