Tomorrow Can't Come Soon Enough

My Super Family

Don't forget that English is going to be in black, Korean in blue, and Chinese in red. :D

 

"Ladies and gentlemen we are going to be landing in 15min, so if you would please put your seatbelts on and put your seats in the upright position, we will have flight attendants walking by to check them. Thank you for flying United Air, and welcome to Seoul."

You didn't get any sleep the entire flight because of your excitement! TVXQ's Love in the Ice couldn't even do the trick! Love in the Ice was your absolute favorite song in the universe, and it always lulled you to sleep with a smile on your face.

"Ah who am I kidding. There's no way I would be able to sleep knowing I'm going to be at SM in a mere 24 hours." 

I wonder who is coming to get me from the airport? They said someone was coming to pick me up. 

You looked at your watch, "10pm. I'll have to thank whomever is getting me for coming out so late just to pick me up."

You felt the plane start to curve towards the ground, and you got excited again! I wonder where I'm going to be staying? Do choreographers live in the dorms? It will be bad if I have people living below me, with me dancing into all hours of the night. Is it safe enough in Seoul to dance outside at night? I will definitely have to keep that a secret from dad haha.

You continued to ponder where you would dance at night until the captain announced that you could get off the plane. You jumped up and grabbed your carry-on with a huge grin on your face. You rushed to get your luggage, and then made your way out the gate.

"Ok they said to head towards the back entrances, and someone would be waiting there for me", you mumbled to yourself.

You looked around for airport personnel to ask which way the back entrances were. Once you spotted someone you walked over to them.

"Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the back entrances?" you asked politely.

"Of course, just follow me." He smiled at me and gestured for me to follow him.

After weaving through some back hallways, we walked down some stairs and came to this metal door that led into the garages. 

"Just through here ma'am." He held the door open for me.

"Thank you so much, have a nice night." You gave him a big smile and walked through.

"Such a polite man" you smiled.

"Miss Jin Ae?"

You looked to your left and saw a young man standing next to a black car with tinted windowsYou walked over to him with a smile.

"Yes I am Jin Ae."

He stuck his hand out to shake yours with a small smile on his face.

"I am Kang Sang Min" he introduced.

"Nice to meet you" you grinned. "My apologies for you having to get me this late." You smiled apologetically.

"Late? Oh don't worry about it!" he grinned, "I've done this for someone waaaaay later than this."

"Ah ok" you smiled again.

You got in the car, and made sure you seat belt was buckled. 

"...Watch out!!! *screech* BAM!...

"...I'm sorry, but there was nothing else we could do."

"He's gone..." you cried.

You squeezed your eyes shut against the memory. Don't be like this Jin Ae, he wouldn't want it.

"Miss Jin Ae?" 

You looked up at him and asked, "Um Sang Min-shii how old are you?"

"I'm 23" he said.

You smiled, "Ah we are the same age! Then there's no need to be so formal with me. Just call me Jin Ae."

"Ok, as long as you do the same for me" he smiled back.

"Ok" you held up an ok sign with your hand.

You guys talked as you drove off, with Sang Min-ah pointing out the different buildings and places to eat at.

"Um Sang Min-ah where exactly am I staying?" you asked.

"For tonight you will be staying at a hotel a couple of blocks away from SM. Tomorrow you will be going to SM to talk over the details of your stay."

"Will I be allowed to go in early? I usually dance every morning, or am I not allowed to use the dance studio yet?" You crossed your fingers and hoped you would be allowed.

"I don't think it will be a problem for you to use the dance room" he smiled, "I don't think anyone will be using it until 9am."

"Oh good" you grinned.

"If you are going to dance in the morning, what time should I come and get you?" he asked.

"Oh don't worry about picking me up! I can walk there!" you exclaimed.

He laughed, "It's ok for me to come get you. I don't mind. Besides you don't have your staff ID to get in yet."

You paused for a second and sheepishly smiled. "Ah that's right haha."

"Are you sure you don't mind coming to get me that early?" you worriedly asked. You usually get up really early to dance, and didn't want to intrude on his sleep.

"Yeah don't worry about it, it's fine" he assured you.

"I'll come and pick you up at 5:45am" he said.

You smiled gratefully, "Thanks Sang Min-ah."

You guys reached the hotel, and got you checked in.

"Here's your room key, you will be in room 1508" he said.

"Thanks a lot Sang Min-ah" you smiled.

"No problem" he smiled back, "I will be here in the morning to get you."

"Ok, see you tomorrow" you waved goodbye.

He waved back and left as you watched.

After he disappeared you made your way to the elevators to go to your room. Room 1508. Wow I'm up really high.

You stepped out the elevator, and found your room. Once you opened it you set your suitcase next to your bed, and went to the window.

You opened the curtains, and your jaw dropped.

Oh my gosh the VIEW!!! You were staring at one of the most beautiful night views you had ever seen. You pressed yourself against the glass, and looked in every direction.

Wow this is unbelievable! So pretty! You stared for a little longer, and then closed the curtains to put your pj's on.

Hmmm I wonder if the people below will hear me dancing? I don't want to cause trouble my first day in Seoul. I think if I do one of my gentler dances it will be ok.

You got your iPod out of your pocket, and put So She Dances by Josh Groban on. You got in your stance, like you had a partner, and waltzed in your room.

All you could think of in those moments were tomorrow could not come soon enough.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH MY GOSH I FINALLY UPDATED!!! MIANHAE FOR NOT DOING SO SOONER! I seriously got stuck on this chapter, and finally figured out what I wanted to do, but you met your first friend in Korea!!! Sang Min will be in the story here and there :) And what was that flashback Jin Ae had? *smiles evilly* That will be more revealed later. Look forward to tomorrow, because Jin Ae will meet her very first idol group!!! Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to comment okay! Love you all <3<3<3