EXCITEMENT BEYOND BELIEF!!!

My Super Family

 

 

"Miss Jin Ae, after careful consideration we have decided to hire you on as a part of our staff."

"You will be moving to our headquarters in a week if possible. We have a project set for you as soon as you get there and settled in."

"Welcome to SM Entertainment."

I’m not dreaming right? They said that I was hired right?

Oh…my…GOSH!!! I GOT IN!!! Oh my gosh I did it!!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!! I’M GOING TO SEOUL!!!

You were screaming inside, but your body was still in shock.

"Jin Ae did you get in?!" your best friend Angie ran to you as soon as she saw you.

You heard her and slowly started grinning, and then shrieked "I GOT IN AS A CHOREOGRAPHER AT SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!"

She grabbed your hands and the both of you started jumping up and down squealing at the top of your lungs. You could feel people staring at you, but you could care less. YOU GOT IN SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!

"Angie I seriously cannot believe it!" you cried.

"I have waited so long for an opportunity like this and God has finally given it to me."

Angie looked at you tenderly, ‘You deserve all of this Jin Ae. There isn’t anyone who is more passionate or capable than you for this."

You grinned from ear to ear, "I need to tell my mom and dad! Come on, we need to go the gym!" You both ran to your car, and jumped in excitedly.

You got to your parents gymnastics gym in record time. Jumping out as soon as you parked, you ran inside.

"MOM MOM MOM!!! DAAAAAD!!!"

Your mom darn well near jumped out of her skin at your screaming.

"Jin Ae! You scared me!" You ran behind her huge front desk and grabbed her in a hug.

"I GOT IN!!!"You heard her gasp and then she hugged you so tight you could barely breathe.

"Oh my goodness my girl got into SM Entertainment!!!! Oh I’m so proud of you sweetie!!!"

"What is all this screaming out here?" You saw your dad and ran and tackled him in a bear hug.

"I GOT IN!!!" You felt him tense up immediately at your words. You let go of him and looked him in the eye and said "Dad please don’t worry. I will be alright."

You knew he was going to be worried about you moving all the way to South Korea.

"You couldn’t pick somewhere inside the continental U.S. to dance?"

You looked at him grinning "I’m a big dreamer. Just like my daddy."

He softened "Yeah, just like your daddy." He hugged you again whispering, ‘I’m proud of you baby girl’

After taking Angie home you returned to your parent’s house to start packing. As you went through your things reality really started to sink in.

I’m really going to Seoul. I can’t believe it’s actually happening. I’m going to Seoul, South Korea to be a choreographer at SM Entertainment. This is a dream come true! I get to work with all the artists! I get to interact with f(x)! SHINee! EXO! SNSD! SUPER JUNIOR!!! OH MY GOSH I’M REALLY GOING TO SEOUL!!!! Happiness radiated throughout your entire body! I need to dance. I need to dance right now! You chose a song on your iPod and cranked up the volume to the max! That night you did not sleep at all. You just danced and danced the night away. SM HERE I COME!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP! Oh my gosh I'm so nervous! Please feel free to comment, criticisms or compliments. Both are alright :D <3