Chapter 30

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

You and Chanyeol are finally left alone by the camera and allow to take a break as you both sat on the sofa of your new house. You could tell something was bothering Chanyeol ever since the theme park incident. He doesn't seem as happy as usual, in fact, you have never seen him happy since then. 

"Chanyeol-ssi..." you elbow him. 

"Huh..."

"Are you okay?" 

"Yea..."

"Chanyeol-ssi... I" but before you can continue, Chanyeol look at you and looked quite upset.

"Min Lee. Why do you still use honorifics? Don't we know each other well enough to drop it?" 

"I..."

"So you can call Kris oppa but you can't even call me Chanyeol?!" his voice getting louder.

"No... Its not that.. I..."

"I'll never be good enough isn't it? No matter what I do, you'll only have Kris in your eyes. I try Min Lee! I try so hard! Don't you know this is killing me? Don't you know how much I really love you?!" You kept quiet, not wanting to face him, you turn around but you could hear him sobbing... 

I've made... The happiest man on earth, cry. How horrible am I...?

"Min Lee... Will you never love me?" Chanyeol grabbed your hands. 

"Oppa..."

"Don't call me that if you're only trying to make me feel better."

"Chanyeol. I, I didn't know you feel this way..."

"Of course you don't. You only have Kris."

You kept quiet again, not knowing what to say. Chanyeol let go of your hands and got up. 

"I'll finish filming WGM with you. I'll cherish the moments while you're still mine. But after this, I'll pretend I've never known you." Chanyeol said coldly without looking at you and left the house. 

You sat there, tears flowing freely. You reached out to your phone and dialed a number. 

"Appa... Umma... Can you come over?"

>>>

After telling Kyungsoo and Suho about the whole situation, you broke into tears while Suho held you close. 

"I-I... I'm such a horrible person" you said

"No you're not... Its just that, things happens you know?" Kyungsoo said while patting your back. 

You break yourself away from Suho's embrace, look at them in the eyes.

"I've made a decision. I am going to leave Korea and SM."

"What?!" they both shouted at the same time.

"I'm a burden to everyone. To Chanyeol, to Kris and to all of you. If I stay, no one will ever be happy. I'll go back to New Zealand." you said calmly.

"You can't make a rush decision, Min Lee! Please think it through! Will this really make everyone happy?" Suho asked.

"I dunno... But its worth a shot. Maybe Nana will manage to make Kris happy..."

"Nana?! That ?! After all she's done to you, you wish her happy with the person you love?!" said Kyungsoo, who's now clearly pissed. 

"As long as Kris' happy. I'm happy."

"Can't we make you stay?" plead Suho. 

You simply shake your head and gave them a smile and hugged them.

"Appa.. Umma... Jeongmal kamsahamnida.. Thank you for being my parents when I had none."

"You'll always be our daughter. We love you."

You tried to contain your tears again.

"I love you too..."