Chapter 21

We Got Married

Chen's POV:

"Where's Jongdae hyung?!" shouted Sehun from the living room while you hide under your bed, laughing to yourself.

"Whats wrong Hunnie?" asked Luhan.

"Jongdae hyung overwrite my Pokemon game! I worked so hard!! I was at the last gym master and he deliberately overwrite my file!" said Sehun, close to tears. 

"Aishh... That troll. I'll get him for you Hunnie... Its okay. Don't cry" 

"But its not fair hyung! I worked so hard" 

You know that there's no way you can get out now. Sehun would literally chop you into little pieces if you do, but you can't stay under your bed forever as well. Just as you were about to get out and apologize, Baekhyun came into the dorm and was asking for you.

"Luhan! Have you seen Jongdae? I have been looking for him everywhere."

"You and everyone else has been looking for him. What did he do to you this time?" Luhan asked while patting Sehun's back. Still comforting the maknae. 

"Ah.. Nothing, for now. But Soo Man-ssi wants to see you, Kyungsoo, me and Jongdae. That's why I came here."

Soo Man-ssi? 

You quickly got out under the bed and opened your door. Sehun glared at you and you scratch the back of your head while apologizing to him. 

"I'm never going to forgive you" said Sehun while pouting. 

"I'm really sorry, Sehun. I'll buy you a new game. I promise." 

"I don't believe you." he said and stick out his tongue at you. 

"Its no time to argue, let's go. Soo Man-ssi wants us" said Baekhyun and lead Luhan and you to the CEO's office. 

>>>

Kyungsoo was already waiting outside the door while the three of you arrived. He knocked on the door and went in. To your surprise, Min Lee was also there. 

"Ahh! My EXO lead singers. I have news for you all." said the CEO. 

"What is it Soo Man-ssi?" asked Kyungsoo. 

"You four, are going to have a duet each with Min Lee! You know, kinda like how BoA danced with Yunho, Taemin, Eunhyuk and Sehun? Yea, you get to sing with Min Lee to boost her popularity a little." 

You all look at each other. 

Min Lee is a good singer. This would be fun. 

"Jongdae!" 

"Y-Yes sir?"

"You'll be the first one to perform with Min Lee-ssi. Now the both of you, head to the recording room. I expect you both to have a good performance on this Friday's Music Bank." 

>>>

Apparently you're singing Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye's "Without Words", since the song was in Min Lee's album as a remake. Since Min Lee was a good singer, the both of you didn't have to practice long to get the vocals and everything right. 

"Jongdae ahh... You gotta sing it with feelings." said the vocal coach. 

Ahhh... How should I know what feelings when I've never liked anyone?!

Min Lee turn to you and saw your frustration. She grabbed you by the wrist and you look at her wide eyed. 

"Oppa. We can do this." she said with full of determination. 

You have never really talked to Min Lee but you could tell she was sincerely believing in you and it made your heart beat faster all of a sudden. 

Over the few days, you started to get to know her more and more. She turned out to be a very cheerful person and smart too, since she studied Psychology in university. You found yourself slowly changing whenever you're with her. You would usually troll on just about anyone, but you can't find the heart to play around with Min Lee since she believed in you so much. You felt like you couldn't let her down for whatever reason. 

Today was the last day to practice before you both head out to Music Bank. 

"Oppa! Fighting!" she said to you while smiling. 

I will sing this for you. 

>>>

"Jongdae! That was perfect!" said the vocal coach after your performance with Min Lee. 

"I have never seen you singing with so much emotions! Where did that came from?!" asked the vocal coach. You just simply smile and nodded at the coach. 

Maybe it came from her... 

 


All hail the king of trolls! <3 

Honestly, who knew that this guy would be such a troll?! But without doubt, his singing is beyond amazing <3

So my subbies! How are you liking the story so far?! I can tell you that we are close to the main plot of the story :) I hope you all like it so far and if you do, please don't hesitate to introduce the story to your friends! ^_^ 

Thank you everyone <3