I Don't Like It...

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I woke up. What day is it again? Is it Monday!?! I looked at the clock. AH! It’s already 7!! I jumped out of bed frantically. Jinyoung was still asleep. I shook him quickly. “Jinyoung-ah wake up!”

“What? Is the building on fire?” He asked sleepily.

“No! We’re late for school!” He opened his eyes, staring at me.

“Come here real quick Ji Yong-ah.” He motioned his fingers as if he wanted to whisper something. I bent down to him. “IT'S SUNDAY!!” He yelled in my ear. “Go back to sleep! Waking me up this early on the weekend…” he turned the other way. Sandeul burst in through the door.

“What happened!? Did Jinyoung touch you!?!” he yelled.

“Ah sorry, it was my mistake…” I said. Jinyoung glared at me.

“Can’t you all go back to sleep?” Jinyoung desperately wailed, putting his pillow over his head.

“I’m going back to sleep too then.” Sandeul yawned, leaving.

“You two are so lazy, isn’t this where you say, might as well get up now that I’m awake?” I said to Jinyoung.

“Come here.” He rolled over to the other side of his bed.

“What, no~”

“Just come.” He pulled my arm, and I lied next to him.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“To go to sleep~”

“Then why do I have to be here!” I yelled. He put his arm around me.

“Cuz you’re so loud and annoying, how can anyone sleep with you talking. So you can just sleep with me.” He said, pulling me closer. I couldn’t move. I…didn’t really want to move…

Jinyoung went back to sleep. Soon the door opened again. I pretended to sleep, closing my eyes. Someone bent down to us.

“They’re sleeping together...” He whispered. I felt Jinyoung’s arm being removed and I heard the person leave. I opened my eyes. They really took Jinyoung’s arm off of me. I wonder who it was…they were whispering so I couldn’t make out the voice.

I got up. I was already awake. I may as well get breakfast. Jinyoung was still asleep; I’ll just leave him to sleep more. I went to the cafeteria, L.Joe was there. I sat across from him.

 

“You’re already awake?” He looked a little surprised.

“I woke up around 7, but Jinyoung made me go back to sleep.” I started eating my food. He smiled.

“You two are close as always.” He laughed.

“Yeah, I guess so.” How does Jinyoung telling me to sleep make us close?? …Oh! “Did you come in this morning?” I asked.

“Hm? No. Why were you two sleeping together again~?” He looked with sparkling eyes.

“Pssh. No~” We both laughed.

“But you two shouldn’t keep doing that, if someone like Sandeul or Niel walked in, Jinyoung may be killed.” He joked. I wonder who came in… Chunji sat down next to me with his breakfast. “Morning~” he said yawning.

“Morning~” Me and L.Joe said.

“So are we swimming more today?” Chunji asked me.

“Yeah, later.” I kept eating.

“So where are the other guys?” Chunji asked.

“Well Gongchan’s still sleeping.” L.Joe said.

“So is Jinyoung-ah. I think Sandeul-ah is too.” I said.

“I’m sure everyone’s still asleep, usually only me and L.Joe wake up early on the weekends.” Chunji replied. Only these two…so this morning, it was Chunji then?

“Chunji-ah…” I started to say.

“Yeah?”

“Never mind.” It doesn’t matter if it was him anyway. We all finished and got up. “So what do you two want to do today? Besides swimming?” I asked as we walked.

“I don’t know. It feels too early to play sports.” Chunji replied.

“We can hang out in my room.” I suggested. They agreed. We all climbed up to the top bunk, sitting together. Jinyoung was still asleep. “So…talk about something~” I said to L.Joe and Chunji who were leaning on each other.

 

“I can’t wait for the break next month.” L.Joe smiled.

“I know, it’s so far away!” Chunji said sadly.

“How long is the break?” I asked.

“It’s 2 weeks long.” L.Joe replied. I can see Dad again!

“It’ll be fun though.” I smiled.

“Who are you talking to~?” Jinyoung got up, yawning.

“L.Joe-ah and Chunji-ah.” I said.

“Didn’t I say not to see him?” he said, staring at L.Joe.

“What?” We were all confused.

“Oh sorry. Didn’t I say not to see him?!” He snapped in his mom voice. Me and L.Joe cracked up. Chunji looks so confused. “And who is this second boy, hmm?” Jinyoung looked at Chunji who was still not following. “Who are you? No. Just don’t see her again!!” Jinyoung yelled. Me and L.Joe were just laughing so hard.

“What’s going on here?” Chunji asked awkwardly.

“Do you not know!? Well then don’t be around my daughter again!!”

“Daughter!?!” Chunji was just stupefied.

“And you too! I told you not to see her yesterday!!” He yelled at L.Joe, who couldn’t stop laughing.

“But Umma~ They’re my friends.” I pleaded, latching to L.Joe’s arm.

“Umma!?! What is going on!?!” Chunji still didn’t catch on.

“It’s just an inside joke.” L.Joe laughed. “Jinyoung acts like Ji Yong-ah’s mom a lot.”

“Oooh… You could have said something.” He stared at Jinyoung.

“That would have ruined the joke. Did you guys eat yet?” Jinyoung asked, back to normal.

“A long time ago.”

“You abandoned me in bed for food.” Jinyoung shook his head in disappointment.

“From mom to husband, ew…” L.Joe scrunched his face up.

“Yah, what do you mean husband?” Jinyoung said back.

“Sleeping with a girl must mean you’re the husband.”

“Or maybe just a boyfriend.” Jinyoung smiled leaving. I tried to hide the fact that my cheeks were getting hotter.

“You two…seem very close…” Chunji said awkwardly.

“They’re always like that.” L.Joe said.

“Seriously…?” Chunji seemed uncomfortable.

“Anyway! What do you guys want to talk about?” I asked.

“I don’t know~” L.Joe put his head on my shoulder.

“Even you two are close…” Chunji mumbled. L.Joe got up.

“I was just momentarily tired.” Chunji made everything awkward…

“Well I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be back.” I got up, leaving.

 

Chunji POV

“You three all look especially friendly.” I said to L.Joe after Ji Yong left.

“Yeah, I guess so.” He replied.

“Do…do they sleep together a lot?” I asked curiously.

“I see them like that sometimes.” He said. It made me feel bad on the inside…

---------------

Ooo Chunji is jealous! L.Joe must be really comfortable with Ji Yong now, I mean he even casually leaned his head on her shoulder!! And Jinyoung?? Umma or Boyfriend?? Gah! ><

If you have anything to say, feel free to~ ^^ I'll update later someime today.