Thanks For The Opportunity!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Mmm~” I woke up, Ji Yong was still asleep. She really slept next to me last night. I smiled, moving her hair out of her face. She’s so cute in my eyes. I hope she starts to like me more, not just as a friend. I really like her a lot. I can’t say love; that’s a strong word that I don’t know much about. All I know is that she’s the only girl I want to talk to, smile at, and touch. Well except my mom, minus the touching part!

She moved a little. I put my arm back around her. “Please return my feelings Ji Yong.” I whispered as I closed my eyes.

 

Ji Yong POV

“Good morning.” I woke up to Jinyoung’s smile. I backed away. “Yah~ What’s that, getting shy now?” he asked.

“Good morning.” I said. He just smiled at me. “Move.” I couldn’t get off the bed with him in the way.

“You don’t like me~?” He put on a cute expression.

“Jinyoung-ah~ Move please~” I used my puppy eyes.

“Oh fine, just for you.” He got up and we got ready for class.

“Morning.” Chunji said to me as I sat down in class. (We sit next to each other if you recall.)

“Morning. What sport are we playing today?” I asked him.

“Mmm…I think it’s dancing. The guys are sure excited to dance with the new girls.” Haha I’m sure they are. We finished class quickly, it was just more math and science theorems. We went to the gym to dance.

“Girls…” Mrs. T said eyeing Eun Hyun and Yun Ki. “Well as usual we will use the ladder game to determine partners.” She drew out the game. Must we always use this method…

 

“Jinyoung and Niel.” They both pouted for different reasons.

“Sandeul and Chunji.”

“Yun Ki and Ricky.” He looked pleased.

“L.Joe and Eun Hyun.” Poor L.Joe, he’ll be all blushy with a girl.

“Changjo and Baro.”

“CAP and CNU. Last Ji Yong and Gongchan. Get in position now.”

“We always seem to be together.” Gongchan laughed. More ballroom dancing~ Gongchan is good as always. Mrs. T blew her whistle for the switch. I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that most of them went to the other girls. I’m not jealous, but I just feel like we have barely talked since those girls came, not that I don’t like Yun Ki, she seems ok.

Jinyoung rushed up to me. “Partners.” He called me, smiling. I laughed, agreeing. We got in position. It doesn’t even feel funny having Jinyoung’s hand on my waist since he always hugs me so much. We danced happily until Mrs. T blew her whistle again. “No! I don’t want to leave Ji Yong yet!” Jinyoung yelled playfully hugging me as always.

“Did you refer to Ji Yong-ah just by name!?!” Sandeul yelled out. They all looked. Now that I notice I think he did.

“Of course. I like her.”

“WHAT!?!”

“Have you never seen us kiss before?” Jinyoung taunted. I pushed him away, blushing at his sudden statement.

“I-I don’t kiss you…” I said.

“WHOA WHOA WHAT IS ALL THIS?!?” Sandeul walked over, wide-eyed.

“Partner up!!” Mrs. T yelled, upset at the class disruption. Sandeul grabbed me real quick. The dance started.

“Is he serious about this? Have you kissed him before?” he asked as we danced.

“J-Just on the cheek and forehead and stuff and…” I admitted.

“AND what?” There’s more isn’t there!?!” he looked shocked. I stayed silent. “It seems like there is.” He scoffed. “And I thought I stood a chance against him…” I looked up. I knew he liked me.

“I’m sorry…”

“It’s ok, it’s not like I was head over heels for you.” He smiled. “I’ll just always be a good friend.” Sandeul is such a sweet person.

 

Class ended and we went back to the dorms. “What you should we do today? What did we do when Ji Yong-ah first came here?” Changjo asked.

“All you did was force me to play truth or dare with you guys.”

“Yeah~ We should play again and Ji Yong-ah should play too!”

“NO.” I said frankly. Jinyoung grabbed my arm.

“You have to come! What if it turns out like yesterday!?!” They all dragged me along with them. We sat in a circle, Jinyoung stayed close to me on my left.

“Ok. Ji Yong-ah, truth or dare.”

“Dare.”

“Why would you do that…now we even know your weakness...” Sandeul mumbled.

“That’s right, never mind. Jinyoung, true or dare.”

“Dare.”

“You have to kiss Ji Yong-ah.” Niel said.

“Thanks for the opportunity.” Jinyoung grabbed my face, kissing me right on the lips. My eyes widened with everyone else’s. He let go, smiling.

“J-Jinyoung!!” The guys yelled shocked.

“Was I not supposed to do it? It was my dare.” Jinyoung scoffed.

“Y-Yeah, but you did it so…enthusiastically…” Sandeul said.

“It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve done it.”

“It’s not!?! When have you before!?!” Changjo yelled. I was blushing like crazy.

“The other time at the club we had quite a passionate kiss and just a quick one when I dropped her off at home.” He smiled.

“I-Is this true Ji Yong-ah!?!” The all asked as my face burned with blush.

“Of course it is. She’s too shy to admit it though~” Jinyoung said. L.Joe stood up.

“I’m going back to my room.”

 

L.Joe POV

Why am I such a wimp…Jinyoung can just do everything to her and I can’t do anything. It doesn’t even make me jealous that he touches her like that anymore, I just feel disappointed in myself for not stopping it. Ji Yong is totally going to fall for Jinyoung at this rate!

“Are you okay?” I looked back at Ji Yong. “…That idiot, Jinyoung-ah. Just saying stuff.” She looked down.

“Well it did happen, didn’t it?” I said.

“I suppose it did… Are you going to come back?” she asked. She does know that I left because of her, right?

“I feel like something bad will happen.” I said.

“You should still come. Apparently I can’t escape anymore…” We went back.

 

Ji Yong POV

“So truth or dare Yun Ki?” Changjo asked her as we sat down.

“Dare of course.” She smiled brightly. They thought about it. “Oh yeah~ I never finished my dare from yesterday.” She said, looking towards L.Joe.

“No thank you.” He crossed his arms.

“Why?”

“I don’t like you at all.” He said bluntly.

“Whoa L.Joe-ah… You shouldn’t say something like that…” I said. He clicked his tongue.

“And you can totally say that.” He got upset.

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I asked, he sounded mad.

“Have you never noticed!?!” He stood up.

“What’s your problem?!” I stood up too.

“Tch. You really don’t get it!?” He yelled walking out. I followed.

“What’s wrong!? Just tell me!” I grabbed his arm. I’ve never seen L.Joe act like this before.

He yanked his arm away. “What does it matter anymore?!” He was furious at me. I was so confused by his sudden anger. “You like Jinyoung, so just stay with him!!”

“W-What!?! What are you talking about!?!” He turned and grabbed my face, planting a kiss right on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah!! L.Joe got really upset today! Two kisses, but they were both sooo different! By the way, the "sudden change" I meantioned in the last chapter was Jinyoung calling Ji Yong by name (No more -ah!) Poor Sandeul, just one of those crushes- but guess he didn't like her enough to fight for her then~

And I find it funny that when I use the ladder game in real life to determine the dance couples, Ji Yong and Gongchan always end up together- they must be the otp of the story, the hidden one's fated to be haha. If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^

By the way, total advertisement right now- check out my other story I'm working on right now, you never know if you'll like it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/239745/can-t-you-care-a-little-romance-youngmin-hyunseong-boyfriend-ocstory