So Many Questions That I Need Answers For.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“You seem preoccupied.” Ji Yong smiled, walking in. I got up quickly.

“Yeah, just thinking.” I said.

“About?”

“Eun Hyun-ah.” Ji Yong didn’t say anything back and went up to her bunk. Hm? “Does that upset you??” I asked.

“W-What!? Why would it…?” She said shyly. I couldn’t help but smile. I stood on the rim of my bed.

“My girlfriend is so cute! Jealous of a guy’s past hehe.” I pinched her cheeks. She hit my hands away, blushing.

“Stop calling me your girlfriend…”

“Why? Does it make you uncomfortable?”

“That’s right, so stop.”

“I don’t want to… I want you to be my girlfriend. If I can’t make you like me, maybe this will slowly convince you…” I said scratching my head. She didn’t say anything.

“Well goodnight.” She said. I got off the bed, going to sleep too. How can I make her like me too? I can tell she’s starting to not like L.Joe as much. I think the way he’s acting really is a turnoff in her opinion. I better not lose this chance……Now I feel all evil…

 

Ji Yong POV

It’s Monday again~ I got up, shaking Jinyoung awake. We got ready and went to class. “Today it’s tennis.” Chunji smiled. We all went to the tennis courts, Eun Hyun linked arms with Jinyoung to partner up.

“I don’t think so. I only pair with Baro.” He walked away. Yun Ki tried getting L.Joe, but we all know that didn’t end well.

“Let’s start.” L.Joe said to me. Since we’re doubles partners, it’s just expected that I would be with him. We played it was fun. L.Joe still acted the same to me on the tennis courts. Lately he just keeps asking me if he still has a chance and stuff. I feel like I lost my friend. The one I used to be able to talk and play around with…

“Ji Yong!” Jinyoung’s face was in front of mine.

“Wah! What!?” I pushed him away.

“Would you stop spacing out!? You almost took a tennis ball right to the face!” Did I really!?!

“Yeah unless Jinyoung wasn’t walking by at the time, you definitely would have been hit.” Baro told me.

“Ah…sorry and thank you.” I said.

“Tch. Idiot…” We walked back to the dorms and I went back to my room, that guy Ki was there. The soccer guys don’t have to go to our classes and only need to practice soccer while we’re at school.

“Hey~” He smiled.

“Yeah.” I sat on my bed. I have got to stop spacing out so much!

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.” He approached. Jinyoung sprinted in, blocking his path.

“I don’t think so!” He raised his arms to the sides, as if that would prevent Ki from coming over. Ki laughed.

“She just said she was bothered, isn’t it a natural human thing to worry for others?” He smiled, sitting back down.

“Hm? You’re worried about something?” Jinyoung asked me. I shook my head. “So he’s lying then?” I shook my head again. “Then what is it!?” he yelled, annoyed.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Jinyoung-ah…do you think I’m mean…?” she asked me.

“How are you mean? Maybe once in a while, you’re just sarcastic if anything.” I said.

“But…I feel like I’m really mean to L.Joe-ah lately… I try avoiding him even.” She sighed.

“Are you uncomfortable around him now?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It’s just that before we could happily talk and joke around, but now he just wants to be my boyfriend…”

“D-Do you like a guy who you can still have fun with and like romantically?” I asked, anxious for her answer. If she does, I’m totally that guy!

“Yeah.” I lit up, but I tried to hide my excitement.

“Really then? Well goodnight Ji Yong!” I happily went to sleep. I think I’m getting a step above L.Joe! I sound exactly like the guy Ji Yong wants! She just needs to like me romantically now!

 

The next morning we went to class; we got to play volleyball. Haha, I wonder if Ji Yong got any better. We started playing. Ji Yong totally still…she can’t even serve correctly…And it looks like she’s zoning out AGAIN. Does she think about L.Joe that much? I’m a little jealous…

Gongchan spiked the ball over the net, sending it straight at Ji Yong. She seriously needs to pay attention! I jumped in front of her, hitting it back. She seemed to come back to our world after I yanked her arm.

“Ah, what?” she asked.

“Pay attention! I have to keep saving you from taking things to the face!” I yelled.

“Oh…sorry….”

“Just go back for the day if you can’t focus.”

“I can focus…” I went back to my position, which was next to her. I could already tell she was starting to space out again in just a few minutes. Baro smashed it toward Ji Yong. Ah it’s so fast! I couldn’t hit it back in time and moved in front of her, getting hit instead.

“YAH Ji Yong!” I yelled at her. “Go back to the dorms!” She didn’t say anything as I pulled her arm, leading her outside. “Get your thoughts together, don’t become a ball magnet!”

“Sorry…I just keep thinking about things lately.” She said, looking down.

“Like?”

“You know…L.Joe-ah.” I gripped her shoulders.

 

“I’ll put an end to your thoughts. Do you like L.Joe?” Her eyes widened a little. “Do you?”

“That’s just it, I don’t know…”

“Well do you like me?” I asked. “Do you like when we talk and joke around? Do you like that I hug you all the time? Do you like it when our lips meet? Do you like it when I smile at you? Do you ever want to touch me? Do you think about me every night before you sleep? Do you think- Oh how I wish he would like me- sometimes? Do you ever think about how much I would smile if you went out with me even for a day!?!” I shot out all my questions. “Well that’s how I feel about you, so if you think like that you must like me.”

“Jinyoung-ah…”

“Do you feel like you’re the happiest person in the world when you’re with me? Do you ever get jealous when I’m with another girl? Do you just want to hug me sometimes? Do you ever look back on our memories and think- Why did I do that!?! If that’s how you feel, then you must like me because I can confidentially answer all those questions with a yes.” I said boldly.

She stayed silent.

“Go back to your room. Just think for today if that’s what you need.” She left. I feel like I shot so many questions at her…maybe I just wanted her to think about me instead of L.Joe…

 

Ji Yong POV

Jinyoung asked me so many things at once, I couldn’t even think about them! I went to my room, needing a quiet place to answer all his questions. Ki wasn’t there today, good. I sat on my bed, taking a pen and paper so I could be accurate. Let’s get to answering.

His first question: Do you like me? –I can’t answer that yet…

Then he asked, do you like when we talk and joke around? I do, very much. Three, do you like that I hug you all the time? I think I do. Four, Do you like it when our lips meet? I-I do. I blushed a little at my answer. Five, do you like when I smile at you? I feel like you’re the cutest person I know at those times.

Six, Do you ever want to touch me? I-I don’t know…I do want to hug you and… Seven, do you think about me every night before you sleep? Yeah… Eight, do you think- Oh how I wish he would like me- sometimes? I know he likes me... Nine, do you ever think about how much I would smile if you went out with me even for a day? He would be so happy, wouldn’t he?

 Ten, do you feel like you’re the happiest person in the world when you’re with me? Jinyoung is the person I have the most fun with, I think in my life so far. Eleven, do you ever get jealous when I’m with another girl? I do feel jealous when Eun Hyun clings to him too much. Twelve, do you just want to hug me sometimes? I can admit to that. Thirteen, do you ever look back on our memories and think- Why did I do that!?! I feel like that when I push Jinyoung away.

I looked over my answers. They all equaled to yes’s.

I didn’t need this test to figure out my feelings. I already knew that…

I like Jinyoung.

--------------------------

Gah!! >< Ji Yong admits!! And she feels like she lost L.Joe as a friend... I wonder what'll happen next, will Ji Yong tell Jinyoung about her feelings?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^