It's Not Like That!!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

“So, how was the first lesson?” L.Joe asked.

“I thought it went well.” I smiled. “Well I’ll see you tomorrow.” I started walking to my room.

“You should come to my room, we can hang out.” He smiled.

“Ok, sure.” I went to his room; we both sat on the top bunk together. I wondered where Gongchan was. “So where’s Gongchan-ah?” I asked. It’s awkward with just us.

“I think he’s playing with Sandeul. Those two are really close. Oh yeah does Jinyoung still do weird things at night?” he smiled.

“What are you talking about~?” I playfully punched his shoulder.” A phone rang suddenly. L.Joe jumped off the bed, answering a cell phone on his desk.

“Hello? Noona! Yeah. I missed you too! I’ll come over during the next break. Yes. I think it’s next month.” He seemed happy, maybe it’s his family. “So? Actually one came. I know, right? Yes.” He glanced at me. “We’re good friends.” He said smiling, blushing a little. I wonder what they’re talking about. “I’m being serious! Really! That’s a bit… Ok fine!! I will!” He walked towards me, covering the phone.

“Ji Yong-ah…can you talk to my sister really quick?”

“Um…okay?” He handed me the phone. “Hello?”

“Yes. This is L.Joe’s sister. Are you the girl?” She placed emphasis on ‘the girl.’

“Yes.” This is weird.

“And are you L.Joe’s good friend?” I felt like I was in an interrogation room and she was the cop.

“I would say so.”

“Hm. Is that so?” She had a certain tone in her voice.

“And are you good at tennis and badminton?”

“Yes.” I felt my answers coming out quicker.

“And are you two alone right now?” Her voice got progressively louder.

“Yes, we are.” I felt so tense suddenly.

“Where are you at this very moment!?!”

“Sitting on L.Joe-ah’s bed!” I blurted out.

“HAHAHA!! You’re too cute! Could you please give the phone back to L.Joe now? Haha.” I handed it back to him.

 

L.Joe POV

“Hello?” What was she asking her!? For Ji Yong-ah to look so nervous…

“She sounds adorable! And she’s good at your sport? She seems good.” She said.

“Noona, what did you ask her?!” I yelled.

“Just some things~ If she isn’t going home to her family, you better bring her along with you over the break! I want to meet her!”

“I-It’s not like that! You make it sound like she’s…” I blushed red at the thought of Ji Yong being my girlfriend.

“Whatever L.Joe~ In time you never know what could happen!”

“I-I’m hanging up now!” I quickly closed the phone. I looked up at Ji Yong. She pretended to look around. I climbed back up to the bed. “S-Sorry about that…” I said. My face felt hot.

“It’s no problem…Your sister, she seems nice.” She said.

“She is, she can just be a bit…over the top” She laughed.

“You said you had 2 sisters, right?” she asked.

“Yeah. This was the older of the two. The younger one is actually more mature.” She laughed again. I thought about what my sister said again, about bringing Ji Yong home with me…maybe if we get closer, I just might.

 

The door opened. “I’ve come to take my daughter back.” Jinyoung said, half laughing. Ji Yong gasped.

“Umma, what are you doing here!?!” she played along.

“I can’t believe you were with a boy. ALONE!” Jinyoung yelled in a higher, more feminine voice. “And you even said you were at the library!”

“I was just tutoring him!” Ji Yong yelled back.

“Tutoring in what subject!?! This is not something you learn in school!” Ji Yong blushed as did I. She got off the bed.

“I’ll be going back to my room now.” She said awkwardly.

“Did I say something wrong?” Jinyoung asked, back to his normal voice.

“If you left out that last sentence…” I said shaking my head.

“Hehe. So what were you two doing?” He gave off a mischievous smile.

“Just talking. You should go back now. Your daughter’s probably upset.” I laughed.

“And Don’t you ever see her again!” He yelled in his mom voice as he left. Hahaha Jinyoung can be so funny sometimes.

 

Ji Yong POV

I went up to my bed, lying down when Jinyoung came in. “You’re grounded missy!” He said in his girl voice.

“But Umma!” I yelled. This is just too funny!

“No buts! Go to sleep. You won’t be seeing him again in this lifetime!” He yelled, lying on his bed. I was laughing so hard! “Is it funny?” He spoke normally.

“Of course, it’s hilarious!” I was still giggling.

“Well I do make a good mom.” He laughed.

“Goodnight Umma~!” I said.

“Goodnight my precious daughter~” He turned off the lights.

-----------------

Isn't Jinyoung just the cutest mom ever haha. I hope he hasn't been friend-zoned (or should I say mom-zoned) And L.Joe is getting quite friendly!

Btw did anyone notice there were actually 6 days in the school week instead of 5 by accident?? Super brownie points if you did!

Side note: Does anyone else just love F.Cuz's Dreaming I? But the video was banned for...such dumb reasons...you think maybe it was for that ten second fight scene, NO. Dyed hair and skipping class....*dissapointed head shake* I still love the song~!

If you have anything to say, please feel free to do so ^^ I'll update again tomorrow~