I'm Suho's Girlfriend

My Sadistic Angel

 

Suho was standing at the front of the cinema. He has been waiting for someone for an hour. 
"Suho oppa, I'm sorry I'm late" a voice came to agirl rushing to his way. 
It was Yeona, his is girlfriend, "I'm really sorry coz our pfor. extended his lecture period." 
Suho gazed at her coldly, " I'm going home...The movie is already finished" he mumbled. His words stabbed at her, "I'm really sorry…I really didn’t mean to be late, I'm sorry I didn't mean to waste your time" she keep bowing her head but she realized that Suho already left her behind, "Wait Oppa!~" 
 
 
I, Yeona, am dating the top student in our school, Suho........Maybe.......and I wasted it, she thought as she make a deep sigh.
 
 
Suho has been entitled as a Sadistic Angel; he's handsome, his IQ is 200 and very talented in music  although he's the genius student at our school, he instinctively become sadistic when he's mad or in a bad mood. And everyone is shocked to hear that Suho has a girlfriend, Yeona, who has the right look to be miss popular.
 
Did Suho asked her to be his girlfriend? Nope Yeona is the one who asked him to her boyfriend... will she be able to handle him?  
 
 
An angelic face guy with a sadistic personality.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote this chapter to elaborate their situation, His attitude towrads Yeona......
 
 
 
~DesTiny~